Jepson Enterprises

Founded 2009 • With Angi since July 2011

Over 20 years of experience in contstruction and remodeling. Siding, Windows, General remodeling, bathroom remodeling...

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

Ideas into Wood

We do rough framing of houses, garages, and sheds. We also do siding installation, deck building, trim carpentry cabinet installation and custom built in cabinets and bookcases. We also build fire place mantles. I have been in the skilled trades for 15 years and love to build things with my hands.

Outlaw Painting & light carpentry

Interior painting and light carpentry. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

12/24/2014

Michael M.

On time, very responsive to emails.

Description of Work
I have received an estimate. No work completed to date.

07/14/2014

Cathy K.

Perfect. Kevin is friendly but professional. He has an awesome work ethics.

Description of Work
Kevin built a two shelf unit using quarter sawn oak in an arts and craft style. The shelves were birch in depth, 40 in long. He used a dark oak stain. I was absolutely beautiful. The unit was 21 in tall.

Category contractors,remodeling,woodworking

06/26/2014

Mark L.

Did a great job on the bathroom. We're always on time and courteous and trustworthy. Definitely would recommend for any kind of remodel job. Stayed on the job till project was finished.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

03/21/2014

Mona H.

Over all, the job went well. They were prompt and pleasant. I feel they did a good job as the areas of floor are now solid, I cant crawl under the crawl space to look at it.

Description of Work
Kevin and his assistant tore up the foyer which was gradually collasping due to rotted floor joyces. They did this replaced 5 bad beams and placed new subfloor. They then resupported 15 feet of flooring in the crawl space with a new beam.

Category contractors,flooring contractor,woodworking

02/27/2014

Mary H.

Everything went very well - Kevin came promptly when call to provide me with an estimate for the job as well as giving me his suggestions for how to complete the job successfully. Kevin also came to complete the work on the day he said he would come and was very considerate about cleaning up the area after the work was completed. I appreciated that he was willing to come when asked and did the work for what I considered to be a very fair and reasonable price. I will use him in the future for any work that I need done - he is exceptional and very easy to work with on my recent job!

Description of Work
I had Kevin repair several steps leading off my kitchen and going down into my basement - he also re-leveled them, repainted them, and placed a hand rail. I also need hard ware replaced on the door - namely the faceplate around the door knob along with the hinges repaired. I live in a old Beaverdale brick home and it is very difficult to find a handyman willing to do true craftsmanship on and older home that isn't level and plum - he is willing to think outside the box and work on projects that are not standard jobs!

11/26/2013

Cathy K.

Kevin was prompt, courteous, accommodating, reasonably priced, and a master craftsman.

Description of Work
Built solid wood (oak) shaker cabinets from floor to ceiling and wall to wall. Total of 13 cabinets, 2 drawers, a built-in buffet, 4 new electrical outlets, new 15 amp service, stained and lacquered the wood, and installed LED lights above the buffet.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,remodeling,woodworking,cabinet refacing

06/13/2013

Corinne C.

Kevin was very professional and punctual. It took about 1 month for him to fit us into his busy schedule...and now we see why he is so busy. His work is awesome. We had him do our doors to see how we liked him and his work. We have a bathroom that needs remodeled and we will ask him to do it! Even if it takes a few months for him to get to us, it is worth the wait.

Description of Work
Kevin put 2 new doors in our home, pet door, trim around the doors and oiled re-installed our front door knob.

Category woodworking,doors

01/14/2013

Linda N.

Went fine there was a slightb glitch which he fixed.

Description of Work
Made/painted shelves to match pre existing in our library.

01/14/2013

David E.

Kevin Jepson has completed a wide variety of projects in our home many many times for the past 20+ years. He has always been patient and creative as you must be when renovating an old house where nothing seems to be plumb, level or square. He would receive our highest recommendation for anyone considering the types of work listed before.

Description of Work
Replaced oak steps and oak flooring on a stair case landing. Matched the stain and applied finish.

Category custom cabinets,contractors,drywall,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking,interior painters,basement remodeling

11/28/2011

David E.

Kevin, does outstanding work. We are particulary demanding restoration clients. Kevin, was always willing to go the extra mile during the design phase.

Description of Work
Completely replaced and re-leveled floors in living room and dining room. Replaced all interior trim with 1/4 sawn oak with custom stain. Completely re-habbed vintage double hung windows.

Category flooring contractor,remodeling,replacement windows,woodworking

All phases of construction and remodeling, now lead certified.

Check, PayPal