Gutters Plus Exteriors

C117550
State of Iowa
Iowa Workforce Developement
07/26/2017

Gutters Plus Exteriors has been providing service to Des Moines, IA and the surrounding area. We can do any project for the exterior of your home or office. You can trust our professionals to get the job done right the first time. Our locally owned business is fully licensed and registered. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. Here at Gutters Plus Exteriors, we know that your project is as unique as you are. That's why we offer you a full range of products and services to choose from. No matter what type of project you need done, you can rest assured that the professionals at Gutters Plus Exteriors can handle it. Call (515) 201-2272 now for a free estimate. No matter the size of your project, the professionals at Gutters Plus Exteriors will install your roof and be there to stand by their work over the long haul. Finding a local roofer you can trust is critical. Before starting the project, Steve and his team will assess your goals and needs. They we provide you with numerous options, an estimate and time-line for completion. From beginning to end you will be involved every step of the way. Eliminate the stress of having your roof done....

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

C&C Seamless Gutters

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and stands behind our work. We offer over 20 years of industry experience. We specialize in seamless gutter installation. Our services include new installation, repair and cleaning. We offer a variety of color choices for your new gutters and options for leaf protections systems. We provide high quality and warrantied workmanship for residential, commercial and contractors.We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines is your resource for custom window and patio and entry door replacement, as part of the Andersen Corporation which is one of the most recognized window brands in the country. Serving Central Iowa, our highly trained, employee-installers of Andersen windows and doors can meet your needs in a friendly and thoughtful approach. Our windows are made of Fibrex material, which gives our windows the strength and durability of wood, and the low-maintenance features of vinyl. You won't see the hassles of expansion and contraction like vinyl and rotting like in a wood window. We also sell quality, innovative Provia entry doors. Locally owned, operated & trusted. Call for special offers and financing options.

08/12/2018

Jana H.

I have used Steve for two roofing projects. On the latest project, he was out for the estimate with in two days and had the crew to work with in a week. From first call to completion was less than two weeks. The final cost was higher than the first estimate but Steve explained before I hired him what he might find that would increase the cost. As soon has he could see that more tear off and sheeting would be required, he contacted me with photos and a firm price for the additional work. One of the workers put a foot through the ceiling during the tear off. Steve made sure the drywall was repaired to the point that you can't tell there was a problem.

Description of Work
Tear off, re-sheet roof

06/14/2017

Jana H.

Originally hired for soffitt, facsia and gutters. Replaced rotting wood, covered holes and then wrapped with aluminum. He came out for the estimate within one day, gave thorough explanation of of the work and was able to start that week. Had Steve inspect the roof and give estimate for repairs while he had ladders there. I knew it would need major work in the next year or so. The price he quoted was very reasonable compared to some other quotes I had seen so I went ahead and had the whole thing done. He had to add $1500 to the estimate after he started the tearoff to replace additional sheeting. He provided pictures of the area so I could see that it really did need to be done. From first estimate to finished job was about 2 weeks

Description of Work
soffitt, facsia, gutters and complete tearoff and roof replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing,siding

04/22/2017

Anita P.

Did a great job.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters

Category gutter repair

06/13/2016

Scott R.

I have used Steve to repair numerous exterior projects including roof, siding, soffit, fascia, gutters, decks and even a large commercial balcony remodel. All of these jobs have been completed on time, on budget and with quality construction techniques. I know when I work with Steve the job will be reasonably priced and completed to the highest standards. Steve is flexible and can offer a variety of different price points and finishes based on what is the best use for the project at hand. I have worked in real estate for over a decade and have used Steve during that time for my own projects as well as numerous clients of mine. Steve promises to handle projects as if they were his own and goes the extra mile to make sure his customers are completely satisfied with his work.

Description of Work
Steve repaired some of my siding, soffit and fascia on my personal home. He also installed new gutters on my two story home.

Category decks,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding

Gutters Plus Exteriors

Founded 1977 • With Angi since March 2016

4151 E University #11

Des Moines, IA 50317

Gutters & downspouts, roofing, decks & siding. full-service remodeling including kitchen, bathroom, basement, general remodeling, room additions and custom home building.