Grandview Construction

Founded 1956 • With Angi since September 2014

Grandview has been serving Des Moines and outlying communities with skilled construction services since 1956.We are a family owned and operated business that truly cares. Whether you are looking to renovate an existing building or build new we are able to accommodate your needs....

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

ACCURATE PAINTING CO

**Exterior Painting Booked Out Until September** INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, STAINS & FINE FINISHES, POWERWASHING & EPOXY FLOORS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

Offers by ACCURATE PAINTING CO on Angi
Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines is your resource for custom window and patio and entry door replacement, as part of the Andersen Corporation which is one of the most recognized window brands in the country. Serving Central Iowa, our highly trained, employee-installers of Andersen windows and doors can meet your needs in a friendly and thoughtful approach. Our windows are made of Fibrex material, which gives our windows the strength and durability of wood, and the low-maintenance features of vinyl. You won't see the hassles of expansion and contraction like vinyl and rotting like in a wood window. We also sell quality, innovative Provia entry doors. Locally owned, operated & trusted. Call for special offers and financing options.

04/27/2017

Very well.

Description of Work
Construct two bulk heads, patch several places, sheet rock, plaster and texture entire bathroom.

Category remodeling

03/20/2015

Jeremy and his team did a fantastic job being punctual, open to ideas, and accommodating. Not only did he listen to ALL of my desires for the job, but he was very good at facilitating a tight time-line (of around 6 weeks). I custom ordered a lot of the finishes - including a bathroom vanity made from reclaimed barn wood - and Jeremy and his crew handled it all in stride with great professionalism....

Description of Work
Grandview Construction helped me partially finish my basement with a large bedroom and bathroom. My home is brand new and in a neighborhood that runs around $200/sq.ft.

Category remodeling,home remodeling,basement remodeling

Residential New construction Home remodel Room additions Windows and doors Siding roofing Painting Drywall and texture Flooring Electrical Kitchen and bathrooms:Kitchen Remodeling and design Cabinets and counter-tops Tile Bathroom remodeling and design Painting and staining Handyman services: Commercial: New construction Remodel Retrofit Painting Drywall and texture Windows and doors.