Executive Exteriors

Founded 2011 • With Angi since August 2012

We are a Residential and Commercial remodeling business in the Des Moines Metro. We do not subcontract our work, and are an employee based company, with one of the senior staff or owners on every site at all times. We take pride in our work , and every house is treated as if it were our own. We do full quality inspections with the homeowners/ clients at the end of every job....

Midwest Home Contractors

We specialize in working with your insurance adjuster and their estimates. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

ReadyClean Exterior Services

ReadyClean provides professional exterior cleaning services to both residential and commercial clients throughout Central Iowa. ReadyClean stands behind our customer experience first approach. We are committed to providing a fantastic customer experience by always being courteous, professional and reliable. Some of our cleaning services include: house wash, roof wash, window cleaning and pressure washing. If you need it cleaned, call ReadyClean.

Outlaw Painting & light carpentry

Interior painting and light carpentry. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

03/20/2015

Jonathan I.

Description of Work
Painting, siding trim and soffits

Category siding,interior painters

02/06/2015

tamara G.

It was a little slow to get them out, however the work was done well and the workers were tidy and respectful. Worth the wait.

Description of Work
painted trim in living room

04/18/2013

Jennifer J.

I needed to get my bathroom repainted. I purchased a special from Executive Exteriors to do the work. Getting an appointment with them was difficult I called several times and emailed them. I believe it was because of the special that they had ran. When I did get an appointment set they showed up on time and did a good job.

Description of Work
Executive Exteriors painted a bathroom for me.

04/17/2013

Lindy S.

Where do I start? It was a nightmare from beginning to end. I purchased the Groupon in August. It took until the end of September to get someone to come and look at the job. He said he would call in two weeks to schedule job for end of October. By December Groupon stepped in and it took another 3 weeks to get a response from one of the owners. Yeah, we could come over next week. By then I just asked for a refund and finally got it two weeks later. So, August to mid January is how long it took to get this transaction taken care of. And not in a way that made me happy.

Description of Work
This was a Groupon for two rooms of painting.

Category interior painters

We offered a groupon coupon for which (member name removed) purchased a two room deal. We scheduled a consult for September with her as that was the first available evening available. All of our scheduling for the Groupon was done online and is setup to be convenient for the customer as well as keep it efficient for us. The redemption instructions were clearly stated on the groupon as well as at our website at http://www.dsmexteriors.com/Groupon.html. (Member name removed) did not schedule an appointment online for the painting. Our communication was not as prompt as it should have been as she did contact us towards the end of October to get a date, and it took us about a week to respond to her. At that point she said she wanted a refund and was not interested in getting the work done. At that point we contacted Groupon to get a refund processed. In the mean time she emailed us stating she decided she wanted the work completed. Again we responded within a couple of days with a date. She said that it had taken too long and she wanted a refund again. We contacted Groupon to get the refund processed. I am not sure on Groupons end how long it took to credit her back for the refund but we were prompt in taking care of this issue. All in all Groupon was a learning experience for us and should be for customers as well. As they are getting a highly discounted rate ours was 75% off and we sold over 300 groupons in that weekend. We are not able to meet with everyone the next day so it is a process to get the consult scheduled and painting completed. We did do our best to make it as streamlined as possible using the online scheduling. As long as these steps were followed everything went smooth. We did learn from the Groupon experience that in the future should we run a Groupon again, that we will make sure Groupon puts in the add that dates can be up to 6 mos out due to high volume and demand. (Member name removed) was refunded by groupon, and the time it took for the refund process was not in control by us as Groupon processes all payments and refunds.

03/27/2013

Kathryn C.

It went very well, When I called to make the appointment during a medical time off, I was lucky(because of their forsight in not over scheduling) to get in within a week. Even though it was a snowy day the painter arrived promptly, and finished within the expected time. He also did a wonderful job! No mess was made, he moved all the furniture for me as I was on medical leave, and put everything back s well. excellent!

Description of Work
Painting of one room was purchased with a groupon. arrangements were made for a bedroom painting with an additional amount for trim to be completed.

Category siding,interior painters

Executive Exteriors offers Roofing, Siding, Windows, Exterior Painting, as well as Interior Painting. We are your one stop shop for all of your exterior remodeling needs. We specialize in Asphalt and Stone Coated Steel Roofing, James Hardie Fiber Cement Siding, as well as Certainteed and Mitten vinyl siding. We offer Wincore, MI, Pella, and various other windows depending on what the customer is looking for. We also do Interior and Exterior Painting and design/ build decks.