Eric's Lawn Care

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2009

1.5

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. No extra charge for after hours service. ...

Envirotek

Small Owner operated business specializing in lawn care, seeding and straw matting.

Haan Services

Here at Haan services we specialize in Snow removal ,tree work,landscaping,construction,hauling,handy man service. We want to make every effort to deliver the best service possible, at the lowest price possible without adding expenses and fees what we agree on upfront is what you pay. Ask about our review discount!

Colyn Lawn Care Services

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. **Offering half off first lawn mowing service with commitment of 2 appointments**

Offers by Colyn Lawn Care Services on Angi

01/07/2010

Do not keep appropriate books and records. Can not keep track of payments made by customers. Repeatedly calls for additional payment. Have been instructed by phone and in writing to never return to my home for snow removal or any other purposes.

Description of Work
snow removal from drive and sidewalks

Category snow removal

11/03/2009

When he came to get the check from my daughter, he was unhappy with the $225.00 left (as 1st quoted at $200) and he waited for me to get home, he then began yelling and badgering me - telling me he quoted $250.00 he had to pay a bunch of people he took 2 loads of leaves etc. making a big scene and threating to dump a load of leaves in my yard. I gave him another check for $50.00 to get rid of him ...

Description of Work
He advertises in the Des Moines Register "Service" section. I had him clean my gutters, and he had quoted $100.00 over the phone, when he asked for payment he said that they were a little worse than he expected so if I wanted to pay him something extra that would be good. I paid 115.00 He stated he raked leaves so I asked him for a quote he told me $200.00 and I asked if it inclued removal, he said yes. I asked if he would take some bags of leaves also, he said no. i came home the yard looked good, the bags were taken away great. I left a check for $225.00 for my daughter to give him when she got home from school since he took the bags. In the meantime he left a message at work telling me it was $250.00 because he mowed and another 25.00 for the bag removal.

Category lawn service

Snow removal, gutter cleaning, lawn care, tree trimming, trash hauling & leaf removal.