BRAD VAN WEELDEN CO

Founded 1996 • With Angi since December 2008

General Contractor. James Hardie Preferred Remodeler....

C&C Seamless Gutters

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and stands behind our work. We offer over 20 years of industry experience. We specialize in seamless gutter installation. Our services include new installation, repair and cleaning. We offer a variety of color choices for your new gutters and options for leaf protections systems. We provide high quality and warrantied workmanship for residential, commercial and contractors.We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Roof Iowa

Local Family Owned Business operating on integrity and honesty for all your Roofing needs. We are striving to "Build Iowa's Trust with every roof". After years of experience in the residential and commercial roofing industry, our family decided to do what we know best - honoring relationships and customers, performing quality work, and respecting your hard earned income. Our projects also include limited LIFE TIME warranty on workmanship. Roof Iowa is continually voted as Ankeny's Best Roofer!

ACCURATE PAINTING CO

**Exterior Painting Booked Out Until September** INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, STAINS & FINE FINISHES, POWERWASHING & EPOXY FLOORS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

Offers by ACCURATE PAINTING CO on Angi

04/05/2016

julia M.

Wonderful. I cannot thank Brad Van Weelden Company for being so reliable on several projects. Clean up is always good, crews are hardworking and thorough

Description of Work
I have used Brad Van Weelden Company, and they are one of the only contractors that I would ever recommend to a friend! They have done roofing, siding repair, painting, and gutters for me. They do beautiful and impressive work, and are one of the few contractors that will answer the phone and be responsive. A+

Category decks,gutter repair,roofing,siding,house painters

11/24/2015

Jeanie J.

Matt is very knowledgeable and worked closely with us to plan and estimate our new deck. Deck crew was very professional and friendly. The work was scheduled, progressed and completed within a reasonable timeframe. Overall, an enjoyable experience working with their team. Very pleased with the construction quality and workmanship of our new deck.

Description of Work
Replaced the original 1978 deck on our house. The crew demo'd and hauled away old deck and replaced it with a new, reconfigured composite deck including new footings, extended stairs, additional entry and metal railing. Also replaced gutter to relocate downspout due to deck reconfiguration.

Category gutter repair,siding

09/09/2014

julia R.

I can't say enough great things about Brad VanWeelden Company! They are the only contractor I look forward to working with in the future

Description of Work
Brad VanWeelden Company is the only company I would contact to work on my roofing and siding. Their work is exceptional, the crews are hard-working, Brad, Matt and Steve are honest and helpful in assessing issues and resolutions and they are easy to communitcate with, not to mention they install quality products

Category roofing,siding

05/01/2014

david F.

They were basically a sub contractor for the siding company I used. The siding company over saw what they were doing. Their stuff was pretty cut and dry and they did fine. There were no difficulties with what they did. They did the job correctly to begin with but they didn't run into the difficulties that the siding people had. They just took out the old gutters and put in new ones. They were fine.

Description of Work
I used Brad Van Weelden Co for gutter replacement and painting.

Category gutter repair,house painters

01/27/2014

Twylla K.

They showed up on time, worked hard and long hours. They cleaned up everything and I'm really pleased.

Description of Work
Replaced roof

01/20/2014

Robert M.

Project was finished on time, as agreed. We had previously used Van Weelden for siding, and this project was also completed with excellent service and delivery.

Description of Work
replaced deck

01/07/2014

Barbara S.

Brad lined up a crew that had experience with very old houses and provided attention to detail. When a couple of little things were not completed as we wanted, he sent someone over to make it right. Very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Removed very old siding, replaced rotten boards, insulated, and installed new siding and trim

05/30/2013

paul C.

I stopped in and spoke to his secretary twice. She told me he would stop out and give me an estimate but no one ever showed up.

Description of Work
I was wanting an estimate for siding.

Category siding

We want our customers to be happy with the quality work we do and we strive to keep pricing in the customer’s budget and within the customer’s timeline. Unfortunately, when reviewing this project that [member name removed] requested an estimate for, we found that the project was not a good fit for our company. [member name removed] could not provide any contact information for us to reach him (no phone or email), and we did not have a chance to find him at his property 30 miles away.

02/11/2013

EDWARD K.

From start to finish Brad and his crew were very good to work with. Excellent quality of work and materials. Good attention to detail. On time and on budget.

Description of Work
Highly Recommended

08/23/2012

Tom C.

Very courteous during the estimate and initial meetings, the roofing results were exactly as expected. The quality of materials used was better than many of the other bids. The roofers did take longer to finish the job than was initially explained, but the weather was very hot - and it did not affect the price I paid. They also explained that they were taking a bit longer to ensure the job was done properly. Cleanup was excellent, they managed to get all of the yard decorations put back where they were initially.

Description of Work
Copmplete tear off and reshingling of a very steep roof.

ROOFING INCLUDING SHINGLE ROOFS, METAL ROOFS, TILE, WOOD SHAKES, COMPOSITE ROOFING, SIDING INCLUDING JAMES HARDIE CEMENT SIDING, WOOD, & VINYL, GUTTERS INCLUDING ACCESSORIES FOR GUTTERS & DOWNSPOUTS. DECKS, WINDOWS AND DOORS