Baker's Turf & Snow

Founded 2011 • With Angi since April 2013

Baker's Turf and Snow is your local trustworthy lawn care company. Small enough company to keep your pricing low but large enough to handle all of your lawn care and snow removal needs. A company that offers services at a fair price and a deal with a handshake....

Envirotek

Envirotek

Small Owner operated business specializing in lawn care, seeding and straw matting.

11/25/2015

Excellent.  Would highly recommend for any service.  They were very professional, helpful, and courteous.They truly did an impeccable job for us and we will use them again.  If other needs having to do with the yard arise, Baker's will be the service that we will call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed leaves from yard

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

07/16/2015

They clean up the waste from the gutters and dispose of it.  I really appreciate not having that "stuff" lay around in my gardens.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For the last two years, Dan and his crew have cleaned out our gutters in the spring.  We appreciate the quality of their work and the clean up that they do.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,lawn service

12/11/2014

We live in the very old part of Windsor Heights (big, mature trees) so leaf removal has always been an issue and something tought to keep up on myself. We found Baker through Angie's List and the service and price were great. We gave the go ahead, he took care of it and invoiced us the next day. That's exactly how I wanted it to happen. I will use them next year for sure (and likely for other thin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall leaf removal

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

06/06/2014

They did a great job,and the price. Was well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowed an trimmed my yard

CATEGORY lawn service

01/04/2014

Pretty good. Their priority is businesses first, so it may be 24 hours before they get to you. It's after the snow ends. I felt they could have done a little better job around my fence, but would use again. Prices are for various inches.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow removal

CATEGORY lawn service

Mowing. Trimming. Aeration. Edging. Shrub & tree removal. Snow removal. De-icing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard