AFFORDABLE CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2010

4.4

Affordable Construction "The Garage Guys" build custom garages to compliment your home. We do not prefabricate our garages. We build on site right before your eyes so you can see the pride and craftsmanship that goes into each and every one of our garages. We use only quality building materials that meet or exceed all current building codes. We have our own concrete company-Custom Concrete for all your concrete needs. We have a licensed electrical contractor who can take care of wiring your new garage. We have over 30 years of custom building experience. We are licensed, bonded and insured. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau....

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

515 Landscapes

Hello! We are your local landscape, hardscape, and home improvement company. We offer a wide variety of services that meet commercial and residential applications. Call or email us today to set up a free quote on your next project!

09/07/2020

The gentleman showed up the next day & gave me a quote on 5/10/20. Told me 3 weeks, its 9/7/20 and he still has not completed the work. Meanwhile I have more water damage & turned other contractors away to take his bid! Why is this company allowed reccomend on this site?

Description of Work
Siding repair

Category siding,garage builders

07/29/2017

I would recommend them to anybody, they're great. They did everything and cleaned up. It's all about appearance. They were very friendly, respectful and professional. They will be back soon to do my deck.

Description of Work
They did my gutters and roof.

Category gutter repair,roofing

06/29/2017

It went excellent. They were on time and cleaned up after as well.

Description of Work
They came out to replace all the gutters on my home and cleaned them.

Category gutter repair

08/14/2013

I contacted affordable construction based on the recommendation of a coworker who had work done by them. I want a simple 10x16 shed on a concrete slab. John seemed confident they could do this type of work and promised an estimated by failed to deliver. It's been almost two weeks so I am shopping for a new contractor. I have no faith in contractor that can't even deliver a quote and have no intent...

Description of Work
Failed to deliver estimate after being late to discus the project.

Category concrete driveways

We ran a little late for estimate due to directions given to us by the home owner. We did respond to Troy with an estimate and not sure why he is complaining. He never contacted us after we emailed the estimate so we assumed he had received it. We are sorry he chose to use another builder but are confident that we are the best choice for your new garage in the Des Moines area. We are A+ rated with...

We can take on your total garage project. From grade work to concrete to designing and building to electrical to overhead door and opener. One call takes care of it all.