Advance Siding & Windows, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since January 2013

220 E Leland Ave

Des Moines, IA 50315

Over 35 years of experience in the siding and window industry. We offer Free estimates and 5% discount to seniors and military. Life Time Warranty on Siding and windows. Member of VSI ( Vinyl Siding Institute) Licensed and Insured. Other services available are Roofing,decks and gutters. preferred way of contact is Phone 515 442-6612 or email foonta@mchsi.com, direct message....

04/12/2020

Edward R.

Kent and his crew did an awesome job!!! on time on budget and the yard and work site was in better condition than before they arrived. I would not hesitate to call them again for any of my home improvement needs!!! It's only been a couple of day's but man what a difference, it is a lot quieter and zero draft wit the new windows, not to mention how easy they are to clean. Thank you Advanced Siding and Windows

Description of Work
New energy efficient windows

Category replacement windows

Thank You So much [Member Name Removed] n Tootie !! You were Awsome to work with !!

09/09/2019

Nancy B.

They were very precised with their work and I was impressed with the quality of it. They were true to their original quote. Their communication was excellent, very responsive on whatever questions we had and they kept me updated with the whole process. They also cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They put in an insulated vinyl siding on our whole house and they had to replace some rotten woods.

Category siding

Thank You So Much [Member Name Removed] ! It was a Pleasure to transform your Home. It turned out great !!

06/13/2018

Doug M.

I can't say enough about Kent and his crew. From the quick and accurate estimate, through the completion of the project, Kent was very responsive, helpful and knowledgeable. He answered all my questions, which I had quite a few of, and was able to help me with all my requests. Kent and his crew are friendly, professional and great craftsmen. The quality of work they do is top-notch and I had no questions that my house was in good hands. Seeing the final result was amazing! I would gladly recommend Advance Siding and Windows to anyone I know and use them again if I ever needed more work done.

Description of Work
New insulated vinyl siding, 10 windows, front door and gutters

Category gutter repair, siding, replacement windows, doors

Thank You Very Much [Member Name Removed] !!! It was Great working with you !!! What a difference the Prodogy Foam Back Siding makes ..

05/11/2017

Kristin R.

Kent & his team were on time + their work is fantastic. They were very detailed with the siding + were very patient + explained the work they were doing whenever I had questions. Best Contractor experience!

Description of Work
Replaced all deteriorating wood + install new siding, replaced door to the garage into the house. Installed all new exterior light fixtures. Replaced door from garage to backyard.

Category siding, doors

I Can Not Say thank enough for letting us work with you !!! It would be hard for anyone to match your hospitality and cheerfulness !!! Looking forward to seeing you again some day :)

05/09/2017

Dawn M.

Kent Duntz and his team shaved up-removed old siding and wrapped garage in Tyvek- removed old windows from garage in 3 hrs, returned the next day- put in new windows in garage- Resided the garage with vinyl siding and wrap- repaired walk in door and gate. returned the 2nd day and repaired house soffits. did clean up he was very polite, answered questions and was on time.

Description of Work
removed old siding and soffits from garage, replaced 2 windows, re-sided garage and replaced soffits on garage, repaired soffits on house.

Category siding, replacement windows

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed] for giving us the opportunity to meet you and improve on your home . We are looking forward to seeing you again !!! Kent

04/03/2017

daniel B.

I enjoyed his expertise, consultation and workmanship. I will be using him for all of my exterior work.

Description of Work
Kent has resided two of my fleet of rental homes.

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding

Thanks for all the work you have provided for me and the crew !!! You are great to work for and we look forward to the next project ... Kent

02/24/2017

Quentin J.

Excellent. Kent and crew showed up every day when they said they would and worked quickly and efficiently to get the project done in just 3 days. We were very happy with the quality of the windows. We were also very happy with the workmanship of the installation and trimming of windows. We would highly recommend them and would use them again if other work is needed on our home. They also were very careful to not make a mess inside our home and cleaned up outside and took all the old windows and scrap wood, etc. away. Thanks Kent and crew!!

Description of Work
Window replacement entire house.

Category replacement windows

Thank You [Member Name Removed] !! It was a pleasure working for you and [Removed Member Name].Look forward to seeing you again someday :) Kent

02/03/2017

Luke J.

Kent and his crew did an outstanding job. Very professional and flexible to fit our needs.

Description of Work
Installed 16 replacement windows and installed a new front door.

Category siding, replacement windows

Thanks [Member Name Removed] !!!! The windows and Front door were a great upgrade.I especially like the Door you picked out, It looks awsome !! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work for you.. Look forward to doing your siding and soffits some day !!! Kent

12/03/2015

Marta W.

Beautiful! I had my neighbors stopping by to tell us how much I love they loved it.

Description of Work
Advance Siding and Windows was so wonderful to work with. Kent is the owner and was always punctual, professional and honest. He communicated concerns or questions promptly. He was also very willing to adapt scope as we decided to make changes. They replaced all of our windows, all new siding and shake, gutters and fascia as well as added stone to the front of our home. I have recommended this company to my neighbors and friends. I wish every contractor was as easy to work with!

Category gutter repair, roofing, siding, pavers, gravel, replacement windows

Thank You [Removed Member Name] !!! It was a joy working for you two. I loved your choice of materials and Colors that you picked out.Such a transformation.Thank You So much for the hospitality that you showed also !! It will always be a special job for me.

Renewal by Andersen

Renewal by Andersen of Des Moines is your resource for custom window and patio and entry door replacement, as part of the Andersen Corporation which is one of the most recognized window brands in the country. Serving Central Iowa, our highly trained, employee-installers of Andersen windows and doors can meet your needs in a friendly and thoughtful approach. Our windows are made of Fibrex material, which gives our windows the strength and durability of wood, and the low-maintenance features of vinyl. You won't see the hassles of expansion and contraction like vinyl and rotting like in a wood window. We also sell quality, innovative Provia entry doors. Locally owned, operated & trusted. Call for special offers and financing options.

The Roofer Direct

Call for your free inspection INSURANCE ADJUSTERS ON STAFF to work DIRECTLY WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY for STORM REPAIR with INTEGRITY. We can handle your entire roof repair claim for you. From our initial roof inspection to verify damage, to communicating directly with your insurance company to make sure all of the damage is covered in your claim. All of our installs carry the GAF Silver Pledge Warranty which includes a 10 years labor warranty backed by GAF and a 50 yr. non-pro-rated material warranty on shingles. This warranty is also transferable, once, to the next homeowner, for free.

Roofing Experts

Here at Roofing Experts we are a small local roofing company that also installs siding and some windows. Dwight is the owner/job supervisor/secretary/cleanup guy. If you call you get me. With over 15 years of experience I pride myself in using my NE Iowa upbringing and values my parents instilled in me. Work hard and treat people fair and never lie to a customer just to score a job! "If you tell the truth you will never have to remember what you said." I love meeting new people everyday and building a relationships with my customers. Specializing in talking to prospective customers and explaining exactly what I'm going to do with your roof. Always love customers telling me that they love the work I did on their house and saved them $1000's. Give me a call 515-975-6834

Offers by Roofing Experts on Angi
    Check, PayPal, Financing Available

Window Replacement, Window Installation Service, Siding, Siding Contractor,Roofing,Decks,Stone Work and Remodeling.