A & B CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2003 • With Angi since September 2007

NO EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR PLUMBING, HVAC & ELECTRICAL. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. FULLY LICENSED AND REGISTERED INSURED....

Big bang construction llc

all things carpentry

DSM Kitchen Guy

With over 30 years of remodeling experience in the Des Moines Area I have seen it all or done it all. This experience helps me to know the full extent of the remodeling process. This knowledge enables me to put together a complete and detailed estimate so there won’t be any surprises. I work on the job doing much of the install and actively oversee the licensed contractors daily. I know the importance of protecting your home during the project. You can trust your new dream kitchen to Rich Larsen Remodeling, the Des Moines kitchen remodeling expert. Make sure to check out our Testimonials by visiting our website!

Ryan Breen Painting

This an interior/exterior residential/commercial painting company. I specialize in cabinet and woodwork painting. Walls and ceilings are also some of the services i provide. So i pride myself and my company on making sure i have no call backs to a customers home. How i achieve this every time is by making sure you my customer is completely satisfied with services provided. I personally i have been painting for 20 yrs. I'm an owner/operated for 5 yrs now. Have been accredited with the BBB now for 2 yrs.

04/15/2016

Description of Work
Repaired garage door.

Category garage doors

07/02/2015

Description of Work
Cleared snow from driveway and sidewalk. Used truck with blade to clear sidewalk which damaged my lawn. He did a good job clearing the driveway.

Category snow removal

12/20/2012

It was a crazy snow...12 inches in Pleasant Hill. He said he would be right over and was here within 1-1 1/2 hours. He 1st checked out where the driveway started and ended. And hand scooped where the blade wouldn't go. Blake did the work. Any time I am going to be out of town, I just need to call and he will take care of snow removal if needed.

Description of Work
I did my sidewalks and needed someone to scope the drive. I called at the last minute and he came right over.

Category snow removal

06/04/2010

never responded to my email or call.

Description of Work
they never returned my calls. the servie date and amount do not apply.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

Sorry there is another A&B Construction in the Des Moines area not my business. I never received a call from you and I would have responded.

04/04/2010

Removed old fixtures in approx. half a day. When installing new vanity and sink had problems with trying to use old p-trap. Finally purchased new pvc p-trap. Discovered clogged drain and broken drain pipe for sink and had to call in plumber. Plumber (Scott) arrived within the hour and repaired the leak. Blake repaired the drywall without extra charge. New faucet was defective so that had to be rep...

Description of Work
Updated bathroom. Removed old vanity, toilet, and light and replaced with new. New vinyl on floor. Re-installed existing medicine cabinet. Installed new cove base.

Category flooring contractor,plumbing,home remodeling

09/05/2007

I was very pleased with the work. They were very dependable and the price was reasonable.

Description of Work
Blake and his crew installed a new bathtub, and put in a new bathroom floor.

Category flooring contractor,home remodeling

ADDITIONS, WINDOWS, SIDING, TRIM, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL, TEXTURING, AND SNOW REMOVAL.