Tri-City Electric Co.

With Angi since August 2010

4.3

You deserve an electrical contractor who gives you confidence they will have the right people, services and experience to help you with all your electrical construction needs. With more than 123 years of experience, you can have confidence in Tri-City Electric Co. Our experienced team of nearly 1,200 employees is ready to handle any job - from residential services to large-scale electrical construction projects. At Tri-City Electric Co., we have the experience and in-depth knowledge for Residential Services and Generators, Electrical Construction, Structured Cabling, Security Solutions, Telecommunications, Audio/Visual, Disaster Recovery, Renewable Energy, Engineering & Integration, Power Testing and Drone Services....

09/22/2017

He pushed the reset button. All better.

Description of Work
No power to garage. He found that the ground fault in the circuit had tripped. I did not know that was the problem.

06/02/2017

Good, faster than expected

Description of Work
Relocate light switches and outlets

05/19/2014

TRI CITY sent different electrician out because the original was sick that day and 2nd guy wasn't qualified to do job or he didn't know enough to be working on his own wired new relay in place and then I HAD NO HEAT AT ALL on one of the coldest weeks of the winter when i had heat before just an irirtating clicking noise .It took couple hours to wire relay and installer couldn't figure it out he ca...

Description of Work
relay was constantly open and closing conected to furnace making a clicking noise keeping me awake. contractor came out ordered new relay

01/21/2014

This company upgraded the electric service to my home.(New, larger service panel) It took longer to get on the schedule than it should have. After accepting their bid in early April, I had to make several calls before I got an installation date in late June. Everything went well with the installation and I'm very happy with the end product.

06/07/2013

I got estimates from other places and by far they were most professional and knowledgeable.They came, did the job in a timely manner, it looked good after and they cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
Installed electric panel, outlets and other miscellaneous things.

05/14/2013

I found the material that was used to be significantly overpriced, and their rate per hour was exorbitant. Shame on me I should've used electric doctor they are much cheaper Tricity electric is way too expensive for residential work I'll never use them again

Description of Work
Had the electrician come out to my house to look at installing additional lights ceiling fans and power outlets in an extra room

12/17/2012

Prompt and professional service. I provided instructions to the company by e-mail. The instructions referred to a detached garage. However, the instructions given to the electrician referred to an attached garage. The electrician called me for clarification. Work was done correctly and promptly.

Description of Work
Fixed an outdoor light fixture.

09/13/2012

I would certainly not hesitate to call again if I require electrical service. From initial phone call to request service to the technician leaving our home I was more than happy with the service.

Description of Work
Wall mount flat screen TV required outlet and additional wiring to hide all cords. Technician arrived well before scheduled appointment time (called first to verify that it would be alright), completed all work and cleaned up mess. Technician additionally went out of his way to make sure that everything was placed where I wanted it and that we had all the resources we needed to finish the job ourselves (running speaker wires, etc.).

09/30/2011

Not all the work could be finished in one day, which was fine but I wish they had communicated better for scheduling the remainder of the work. The guys who came and did the work came on time, we very professional, and cleaned up when they were finished. all the work was very professionally done. Installing the new service involved removing a piece of the soffit and the guy couldn't get the piece ...

Description of Work
They updated my electric service, put in a new panel, updated some old wiring, and installed a couple outdoor lights.

01/05/2011

The electrician arrived promptly for the scheduled 9 a.m. appointment. He immediately put booties over his workboots before coming into our home which we appreciated. I walked him through the project which included wiring 6 switches and 6 plugs. Due to the need for colored switches he had to leave and pick up the needed parts, he promptly went to the electrical supply house and returned. The proje...

Description of Work
Wired all new colored light switches and plugs in our kitchen.

Category electrician

Electrical Construction / Repair. Residential Services, Security Solutions, Telecommunications. Audio / Visual Products. Power Generators for your home or business.

N/A