Good To Go Auto Repair

Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission
Auto Towing

Full Service Auto Repair Cash Credit or Debit...

01/21/2016

Description of Work
Great job & reasonable prices.

05/02/2014

It was excellent. He is very good, down to earth, he will tell you what the repairs will cost, and is honest if a repair isn't necessary.

Description of Work
They've replaced a flex pipe and front exhaust pipe. He's also done an inspection for me and oil changes.

Category auto repair,car inspections

10/31/2013

Called and left a message, nobody answered the phone. Was in the area a couple of hours later and stopped by during their posted work hours, door was locked and nobody was there. Got a return call after 5pm that I missed (4+ hours after I left message). Returned call in the morning got another answering machine and left a message. Finally got a call back two hours after I left last message but I had already booked another appointment with somebody that answers the phone. Seemed nice to talked to (finally) and I did note they are well rated in Angies list but they have the worst customer response time I've ever encountered. If you can play the waiting game you might get good service but it was just too frustrating for me.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category auto repair

Sorry about your experience and I do remember you but we had a death in the family and that is why nobody was here.

09/26/2013

I was not impressed. Called to get a price on a repair. The man on the phone seemed annoyed by my call. The price quoted was about double what I had another repair company do the work for. He might have been having a bad day but terrible phone skills.

Description of Work
Quoted a price over the phone

Category auto repair

We are sorry that you were not satisfied with your phone call to us. You should have been told to make an appointment so we could look at your vehicle and verify what was wrong with it. We do not usually give estimates over the phone without inspecting the vehicle. This is so we can give you more of a detailed and accurate price breakdown.

06/20/2013

I had an appointment just to have it checked and after discovering the problem, they were able to fit it in to fix it the same day.

Description of Work
The pressure switch went out on my air conditioner. Mike did a great job diagnosing and fixing it, plus replaced the high and low refrigerator caps that were leaking.

05/17/2013

I went here because of the response from angie's list members. I was not disappointed. Mike was very knowledgeable and friendly. He did a great job and for the price quoted. I was very pleased with the experience and will go back for other work.

Description of Work
recharge air conditioner

04/15/2013

these guys treated me right. everywhere I called wanted 400.00. they don't beat around the bush. they get the job done and done right and at a fair price. if mike don't know whats wrong with your car then nobody will.

Description of Work
tune up

08/09/2012

Polite and professional. Very friendly. Did not look down on me. Some mechanic's tend to do that. I was very impressed.

Description of Work
They remove air from water intake gaskets i had replaced. Thus making the car so it was no longer overheating. Replaced two electrical harnesses for brakes. Understood I was out of town due to sudden illness and then death of father and stored for me without charge until I could return to this state. Service Engine light came on after I had it for a week and they checked it out and found the gas cap isn't sealing as well as it should. No charge. What more can I say? These guys know what they know what they are doing and get 'er done.

Category auto repair,electrician

02/12/2012

i had my car checked at 4 other garages and they kept saying it would be around 800.00 to fix my brakes. a friend of mine told me to go see the guys at good to go. they looked at my car and told me in detail and also showed me what was wrong. these other garages were trying to sell me parts i did not need. the guys at good to go saved me a lot of money and were very honest. if you need your car fixed go to good to go.

Description of Work
they inspected my brakes. they told me in detail and showed me what was happening to my car. they fixed my brakes and saved me a lot of money.

Full Service Auto Repair, 24HR Auto Unlocks