BIG DOG CONSTRUCTION CO INC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since August 2010

We are a General Contractor. We offer complete residential and commercial new construction and remodeling services....

A&J Painting

Interior/Exterior Painting Staining Decks Pressure Washing Residential Commercial New Construction Wallpaper Removal Epoxy Flooring

Twin Bridge Construction

Roofing, siding and Storm Damage Restoration Serving the Quad Cities and Surrounding areas. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Bath Planet of Springfield

Whether you're updating a small guest bath or a large master, a quality Illinois bathroom remodeling project can add value and functionality to your home. When you're searching for trusted bath renovation experts, look no further than the team at Bath Planet of Springfield. Since 2001, we've built a reputation for excellence by providing top-rated acrylic products, professional installation, and exceptional customer care. Most importantly, our installation professionals have the ability to complete your bath remodel in just one day! Our fast, affordable updates make us the perfect choice for your next bathroom makeover!

06/30/2015

Description of Work
They put an addition on our existing house and did a great job. They were pretty prompt with requests (weather permitting) and we were happy with our addition. We've had many compliments on it.

Category remodeling,basement remodeling

07/22/2014

They're attentive to details. They were here when they said they would be. Everyone was polite. They did a good job.

Description of Work
I have used Big Dog Construction.Co. They worked on my basement.

Category basement remodeling

08/09/2012

I was very pleased with the job, especially the flexibility they had to help me out with any additional work I needed around the house. The wait for materials was a little annoying, but understandable.

Description of Work
The initial estimate was for the re-framing and replacement of two doors. They also "filled in" two doors - framed out, covered with plywood, and refinished the siding. In the course of the job, they also put on a new counter top and did some additional siding work.

Category remodeling

03/10/2012

They had to sheetrock over a wood wall. They did an excellent job. I could not be happier. What stood out is the communicated by email in almost real time. If I had a question, I emailed them, and he got right back to me. In fact, we made a change of trim color at 9pm before the painter came in the morning. I got an email that night letting me know the change was okay, and when I got home the next...

Description of Work
They completely remodeled a bedroom and bathroom.

Category remodeling

Our clients are either home owners, or business owners.

Handyman