1-800-GOT-JUNK? Quad Cities

With Angi since February 2012

1-800-GOT-JUNK? Offers full service junk removal for homes or businesses. We'll haul, load, and clean up so you don't have to!...

04/05/2016

Jodie E.

I was so impressed with this company from beginning to end. It was so easy to schedule a pick up online. I did it only one day out. The company arrived exactly on time with two young men. They were very professional and very courteous to my home while they were moving. They moved a ridiculously heavy treadmill from the basement to their truck. Also moved was an armoire, lumber, shelving, water heater and the contents of a shed that had not been emptied for years. The entire move took less than an hour. They even asked me to look around to see if they could remove any other items. I will DEFINITELY recommed them to anyone and will use them again if necessary!

Description of Work
Moved and hauled "junk" out of house

04/25/2014

Dean S.

07/30/2012

Tonya R.

They did exactly what I needed them to do, so they hauled out a bunch of junk and got rid of it.

Description of Work
I used 1-800-GOT-JUNK? for hauling services.

1-800-GOT-JUNK? Quad Cities