Sonntag Roofing LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2014

1402 Walnut St

Dallas Center, IA 50063

We are a full service roofing company, specializing in residential and small commercial roof. We are the roofing repair and replacement experts....

01/16/2020

Josh D.

Sonntag roofing was prompt to get the roof fix the day I closed on the property couldn’t have asked for a better company

Description of Work
Needed 7 leaking sky lights removed

04/11/2019

Jodi S.

We were SO IMPRESSED with them! Professional in every way from how they dressed when they came out, the job done, to the conversations with the office. The work was completed in less than a day. Everything was clean and sharp in appearance. To top it all off, they were $600 cheaper than their competitors! Don't look anywhere else! 😍

Description of Work
We has new gutters put on.

Category gutter repair

10/16/2018

Anne B.

I called and told them I still had the leak in my ceiling. They contacted me immediately and sent someone out to take care of the issue. Excellent response time.

Description of Work
Due to a leak in my bathroom, I had them come out and do work to repair areas of my roof. They did the repairs and my bathroom ceiling leaked again the next time there was heavy rain.

10/01/2018

Gary B.

Excellent communication and high quality work.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

09/16/2018

Anne B.

I've had trouble getting service providers to follow through at all. Sonntag contactd me within a day, gave me an estimate and completed the work by the end of the week. Granted I haven't crawled up on the roof to look, but I'm confident my issues are fixed! There were several vents/radon output/shingles that were fixed. I felt the cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
Roof repair

07/26/2018

Barb B.

Called before arrival. Repairs documented by pictures of before, during and after work was completed. Reasonable quote. Estimate was adhered to with no additional costs. Lots of good advice for future projects when questions were asked. I would highly recommend Sonntag Roofing LLC for any roofing questions or repairs. Very satisfied customer!

Description of Work
Plumbing boots replaced/repaired, some shingles replaced properly due to leaking issues.

06/25/2018

Amanda S.

They were adorable, professional, and answered all my questions. The workers did a great job and I love my new roof and gutters.

Description of Work
Full roof and gutter replacement

10/27/2017

Andrew B.

We needed a total roof replacement due to the hailstorm that occurred this past June. I looked for references from my insurance company but they couldn't provide me any so I was essentially on my own. After doing my research I found a consensus of people who said GAF roof systems were the best so I went to their website and found GAF "master elite" roofers. This accreditation is very difficult to attain (There are only 6 contractors in Iowa). I found Tyler to be the most truthful and honest with the questions I had prior to the start compared to the other 2 master elite contractors that came out. When the crew came out they knocked it out in 1 day and the finished product looked great. Loved the attention to detail with painting the pipes and fans the same matching colors of the shingles! Now I have a great looking roof with class 4 ( hail impact resistant) shingles and new gutters much cheaper than the other guys! And with the warranties that come with shingles and labor my mind is definitely at ease. Thanks again Tyler and crew!

Description of Work
Total roof replacement

08/29/2017

Mike O.

They provided an estimate of the repair cost with lightning speed and had it fixed within the week. The job looked so good you couldn't tell that any shingles had been replaced and it was clearly professionally done. Absolutely 1st quality work

Description of Work
I hired Sonntag to do some storm repair while my house was for sale.

07/27/2017

Ann M.

Great value for work performed. Took care of small details. No dumpster to sit overnight in driveway. Responded to calls in timely manner. Thorough clean-up.

Description of Work
Removal and replacement of roof and gutters

C&C Seamless Gutters

We are a family owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and stands behind our work. We offer over 20 years of industry experience. We specialize in seamless gutter installation. Our services include new installation, repair and cleaning. We offer a variety of color choices for your new gutters and options for leaf protections systems. We provide high quality and warrantied workmanship for residential, commercial and contractors.We look forward to building long-term relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Action Roofing & Construction Inc

We have been in business since 2001, serving central Iowa. We started as a roofing only contractor. However, at the request of our clients, we have expanded to become a full service exterior remodeling company. This includes; siding, soffit, fascia, and gutters! We frequently work with our clients on insurance claims. We offer maintenance deals. We also offer financing options with third party vendors. We are a Certified Owens Corning contractor and Certified GAF contractor. Our team is trained regularly through our manufacturer's programs. Our team is also trained and certified through the InterNachi Home Inspector Program. We have been honored with the Super Service Awards through Angie's List from 2014- 2018. Please give us the opportunity to show you why! We would love to earn this for 2019 and it starts with you! Always feel free to ask questions and voice concerns by contacting us via phone or email.

Offers by Action Roofing & Construction Inc on Angi
    Paplow Roofing and Seamless Gutters

We specialize in all phases of roofing and siding services, repairs, replacements, installs, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

C102427