Sonntag Roofing LLC

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2014

We are a full service roofing company, specializing in residential and small commercial roof. We are the roofing repair and replacement experts....

Falke Construction

Falke Construction, located in Winterset, IA, is the premier roofing and construction company serving Osceola, Indianola, Des Moines and surround areas since 2009. Using the latest technologies and best practices, we offer commercial and residential services including custom built homes, additions, steel and asphalt shingle roofing, siding, remodels, doors, windows and much more with satisfaction guaranteed. For your free estimate, contact Falke Construction today!

Des Moines Area Roofing

Des Moines Area Roofing Raisin’ the Roof One Shingle at a Time Des Moines Area Roofing is your solution for all your roofing problems. We specialize in full roof replacements, roof installation, roof repairs, and gutter installation for your central Iowa property. We pride ourselves on fast turnaround times and high quality service. Most of our jobs are completed in just one day, with a lifetime warranty backed by outstanding customer service. With Des Moines Area Roofing by your side, you’ll never have to worry. Des Moines Area Roofing is a locally owned and operated company, servicing central Iowa and surrounding areas. Our crews perform residential and commercial re-roofs and repairs. Our start-to-finish solutions will ensure that all your roofing needs are completed on time and within your budget. Contact us for a free, accurate quote! 515-360-7480

Grape Roofing

Specializing in roofing! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

01/16/2020

Sonntag roofing was prompt to get the roof fix the day I closed on the property couldn’t have asked for a better company

Description of Work
Needed 7 leaking sky lights removed

04/11/2019

We were SO IMPRESSED with them! Professional in every way from how they dressed when they came out, the job done, to the conversations with the office. The work was completed in less than a day. Everything was clean and sharp in appearance. To top it all off, they were $600 cheaper than their competitors! Don't look anywhere else! 😍

Description of Work
We has new gutters put on.

Category gutter repair

10/16/2018

I called and told them I still had the leak in my ceiling. They contacted me immediately and sent someone out to take care of the issue. Excellent response time.

Description of Work
Due to a leak in my bathroom, I had them come out and do work to repair areas of my roof. They did the repairs and my bathroom ceiling leaked again the next time there was heavy rain.

10/01/2018

Excellent communication and high quality work.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters

Category gutter repair,roofing

09/16/2018

I've had trouble getting service providers to follow through at all. Sonntag contactd me within a day, gave me an estimate and completed the work by the end of the week. Granted I haven't crawled up on the roof to look, but I'm confident my issues are fixed! There were several vents/radon output/shingles that were fixed. I felt the cost was reasonable.

Description of Work
Roof repair

Residential & Commercial - Roofing, Roof Repair & Replacement