Summer Fun Construction

With Angi since September 2010

Pool installation openings closings liner replacements...

07/13/2015

Adam G.

They were done quickly and the job was done right!

Description of Work
Leveled our yard and put up a pool

01/13/2015

randy F.

Description of Work
Installed above ground pool. It turned out to be the best project that I have had done.

06/20/2013

Michelle C.

We thought something was wrong with our pool filter and I called Eric. He told me what he thought the problem was and asked me to send him a picture of our set up to avoid a service call and charge. He was right - we simply had some hoses connected incorrectly and were able to correct it ourselves. He could have come out and charged us, but he was honest and upfront. I will absolutely call him again if we're in need of pool help - which I'm sure we will be!

Description of Work
I called because I thought something was wrong with our pool filter.

07/27/2012

Matt C.

Summer Fun installed our above ground pool. Eric, the owner, was GREAT to deal with from the start. When he originally came out to give a quote, he was very informative and thorough. We had the pool installed that same week, which is great because the summer has been extremely hot. They arrived on time and were done very quickly.The install is perfect. I'm actually surprised how perfectly level the water in the pool is. It seemed apparent that they knew what they were doing when they were here and the quality of install after they left left indicates that as well. I've had some questions after the install and Eric has been great to work with. He has returned calls and provided info, even though his financial involvement has been fulfilled.I honestly cannot think of anything that could have gone better.

Description of Work
Installed an above ground pool.

06/16/2012

Lori N.

N/A

Description of Work
Tried to call the company and got a message stating the cricket customer is out of range or the phone is off.

07/07/2011

Dianne S.

They helped us open my son's pool He had just moved into his first home and we didn't know how to open the pool for the summer. They came out and told us everything that needed to be done. They inspected the equipment and got everything going. They had quoted $100 but when they discovered that part of the work they normally do to open a pool had already been done they lowered the price to $40. We were so grateful for their help and for reducing the price we gave them $50. They were more than worth it. We would have gladly paid the $100.

09/28/2010

John S.

Eric's company specializes in above ground pool work and this is the third time I have had them service our pool. They do great work for a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Above ground pool closing

Summer Fun Construction