Omaha-Council Bluffs Plumbing

Founded 2010 • With Angi since October 2011

2720 W Broadway

Council Bluffs, IA 51501

We are a continuously growing company with 6 service vehicles ready to help fulfill your plumbing needs. We have 2 master plumbers on staff and 3 license plumbers as well. OCB Plumbing is license and bonded in both Iowa and Nebraska. We offer 24 hours services. We accept cash, credit card and

05/09/2017

carrie R.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

12/08/2016

Kathleen D.

Appointment made at least a week ahead and was told someone would be there between 9 and 11 am. I wasted two hours on my day off waiting for them. No one showed up or called!

Description of Work
Replacement of two outdoor faucets.

04/19/2016

Cosondra S.

They came out on a Sunday when we had a do-it-yourself home renovation gone awry. Everyone was friendly, careful and polite. They had a great sense of humor for working on a Sunday, the price was very reasonable and the work was quick and accurate. They were here in an hour so I was finally able to take a shower after 2 days without a working shower/tub.

Description of Work
They helped plumb the new tub/shower they we put in ourselves.

02/29/2016

Dawn N.

9 yrs ago I replaced the faucets in the upstairs bathroom. This time, I didn't have the time or patients to do it again (we were selling the house). I did buy the replacement faucets to have them installed. However; I was quickly notified that due to tight clearances, the pull-up drain type faucets I purchased wouldn't work properly (which I knew from previous experience, but bought regardless). I was told I needed a pop-up drain (Ahhh, as the light comes on)! Wish I'd have thought about that 9 yrs ago. They also replaced a drain in our basement floor. He quoted me a price, and said it depended upon how much of the cement floor needed to be taken out. There was a possibility of a crack or hole in the pipe. He said 3 ft was average for this repair. After the work was completed, I was surprised and happy to find out there were no holes or cracks, and they only needed to replace about 2 ft of cement. The bill was less than the estimate . I feel they tried to save me money wherever they could, and did an excellent job. They took pride in their workmanship, knowledge, and cleanliness. I would highly recommend OCB Plumbing.

Description of Work
Replaced 2 bathroom faucets, repair & replace drain in basement.

05/21/2015

Jackie M.

Description of Work
Replaced water curb shut-off valve. Workers were pleasant and professional. The company also arranged for a contractor to repair the cement.

04/16/2015

Ted T.

Description of Work
The provider replaced a leaking shut-off valve at the water heater, and installed new stems and handles in two outdoor hose bibs. Very satisfied with the work performed.

03/16/2015

Barbara H.

The drain on the bathroom sink had worked itself loose. My husband has a back issue and couldn't get down to look at it. The bathroom floor was wet and they came out and fixed the drain for us. It was a good experience because of the rapid response. This was the first time that we had used them.

Description of Work
We used Omaha Plumbing to fix the bathroom sink.

Royal Rooter

Royal Rooter's highly trained specialists will find the solution to your drain and sewer problems. If you are experiencing backed up, clogged, or slow drains give us a call. We also specialize in pipe line televising, locating, hydro jetting, and waste pumping.

Plumbing Specialties

Plumbing Specialties has been providing our best services to Omaha and surrounding areas since 2009. Fair prices, superior quality and exceptional customer service is guaranteed when you work with us. We are licensed, bonded and insured Plumbing Contractor. Since our founding, we’ve worked with numerous clients throughout the area. Great service begins and ends with experienced and friendly professionals. We complete projects efficiently and on schedule, and go above and beyond to form lasting relationships with our clients. Our mission at Plumbing Specialties is simple: to provide high-quality services for our valued clients. Through open communication and exceptional service, we hope you’ll find what you’re looking for with Plumbing Specialties. For more information or general inquiries, get in touch with us today.

Advantage Plumbing

Super Service Award Winners since 2013! We are a small family owned company. I try to provide the best possible service to my customers at all times as well as keep our overhead low so we can pass those savings on to all customers. When we leave your home I want all my customers to feel like they had a job well done at a fair price and if they have any future plumbing problems they know who to call and the reasons why. We can meet all your in home plumbing needs from basic service to large remodel projects for your home. We also provide a variety of commercial services. Please make us your first and only call. All estimates are free, but travel fees will apply.

Plumbing (commercial, residential, new and remodels), drain cleaning, water heater installation, and backflow testing.