Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa

Founded 2009 • With Angi since September 2011

Window Depot USA of Eastern Iowa has been in business since 2009, in 2010 Window Depot opened another office in Dubuque, IA. A Locally owned and operated family business, we make sure you are satisfied customers when your home project is completed.

A Service Provider's profile imageA Service Provider's profile imageBefore / After

window replacement (28)door installation (2)roofing (2)gutter repair (1)

02/03/2022

Jennifer P.

The service went fine.

Description of Work
Install roof.

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed] I don't see you as an active customer of ours. I see we came out to your place in 2020 for an estimate but it looks like you may be confusing us with another company? Unless your customer info is under a different name perhaps? If you're a customer of ours I would like to thank you for the review and ask if there is anything we could have done to get a 5 star review? Josh

10/12/2020

Stacey C.

This company is absolutely amazing! From the quality of the windows to the professionalism of the staff they deserve a five star all around! It took several months for our windows to come in but they are SO worth the wait! Once they got them they came out and got them installed right away! The installation was very quick and easy! They helped educate us thru the entire process as this was our first time replacing any windows! The staff was awesome! Answering any and all of our questions! So helpful and kind! We used to have MAJOR drafting with our old windows and our new ones dont have any! Its overwhelming to see and feel the difference our new windows make! We are so incredibly happy with our new windows from Window Depot! I don't honestly think there is a better quality window or company that even compares!

Description of Work
Window replacement

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

06/07/2020

Dustin B.

Quality windows and great to work with.

Description of Work
Triple Pane Window Replacement

Category gutter repair, roofing, replacement windows

Work Completed On 06/06/2020

05/11/2018

Rolando P.

This is a review for Window Depot and Josh Neuhaus, the person we worked with on this project. We needed to replace the windows for our multi-family property. We called a few local companies, and narrowed the decision down to two companies. We eventually decided to go with Josh and Window Depot, and we ended up very happy with the decision. Josh probably met with us 3-4 times before any work was done. He patiently and professionally answered all our questions, brought window samples, explained the benefits and guarantees, etc. We definitely appreciated this from Josh, since we were making a large investment to replace over 100 windows and we wanted to make certain that we were making the right decision. Unfortunately, we had a fire at the property and had to replace one of the windows right away. Josh suggested that he replace the window as a test to see how the finished window would look. That was a very savvy suggestion, as we were pleased with how the window looked at completion. After that, we decided to go with Josh and Window Depot. By the time we were ready to move forward with installing the new windows, we were still at the tail end of winter (February). We stayed in close contact with Josh, and had to change the installation timeframe. We were able to compromise on a time, and thankfully the weather cooperated. The truly great part was that Josh’s crews were able to complete the entire job in 1 week; we were expecting the installation to take 2 weeks. For such a quick turnaround, the installation was done very well, and we were very happy with the final result. The tenants were also very happy to see the new windows installed, and we received many compliments about the new windows and how quickly and professionally the windows were being installed. There was no mess after the installation, and Josh’s crews hauled the old windows away. No muss, no fuss. So we undoubtedly would definitely recommend Josh and Window Depot in the future. They did an excellent job at our property, and were very easy to work with. We’d be remiss if we didn’t also mention Jeanne, the Operations Manager. She was also very helpful and wonderful to work with throughout this process. Overall a very professional, pleasant and cooperative experience that ended with an excellent product installed on our property.

Description of Work
Replace Windows

Work Completed On 02/07/2018

05/01/2018

D B.

Replaced 10 windows on my ranch home. Consultant was easy to deal with and non scripted. Installers were polite and punctual. Install was fast and professional. Love my NEW TRIPLE PANE WINDOWS!

Description of Work
WINDOW REPLACEMENT

Work Completed On 05/01/2018

03/01/2018

Ben S.

The people that work here are very friendly and respectful, but I would not choose to work with this company again. The cost is too high for the quality of the product provided.

Description of Work
Replaced a couple of old windows.

Work Completed On 03/01/2018

Thank you for taking time to review Window Depot. Our team appreciates all reviews, we are not able to improve ourselves if we are unaware of unsatisfactory situations. Window Depot’[Member Information Removed] goal is to create Happy satisfied customers. We apologize for not meeting your expectations and would like the opportunity to discuss further how we can rectify the situation. Josh

08/31/2017

Donald W W.

They were on time and did great job at a good price.

Description of Work
Put all new windows in home.

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

05/19/2017

William T.

Mix up at first and scheduling problems at first but they made up for it good customer service install was fast clean finished nice teck was nice and polite to the wife

Description of Work
Had a big dinning room window replaced with a slider double pain

Work Completed On 04/28/2017

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. Our goal is that every job go smoothly, but no matter what issues may arise we always strive for customer satisfaction in the end! Enjoy you new window. Josh

05/17/2017

Ron S.

very professional windows installation and high quality windows

Description of Work
new vinal windows installed

Work Completed On 05/17/2017

Thanks for the kind words! Enjoy your new windows!

01/20/2017

Cody M.

Window depot of eastern iowa did a great job installing my windows. They were kind, courteous, professional and explained everything very well. They took great pride in what they do and what kind of products they sell and install. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
5 window replacements

Work Completed On 01/20/2017

[Member Name Removed] - thank you for the kind review. Happy to hear you are enjoying your new windows!

07/03/2016

Mary Ann & Bob M.

Friendly and polite. Kept busy and we're done in just a few hours. Cleaned up after themselves quite well. Installations look great.

Description of Work
Installed seven double-hung Windows.

Work Completed On 06/15/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

05/21/2016

Richard S.

showed up when I was told that they would told me what they would be doing after first window was installed showed me how it worked after finishing all the window they had me inspect the to make sure I was happy with them. removed all old windows and other trash from installation

Description of Work
installed 7 new windows

Work Completed On 05/20/2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business! All of us at Window Depot Eastern Iowa would like to welcome you to the Window Depot family!! Please do not hesitate to call if you have any questions. Just a reminder we also do siding and doors so if you have future needs we are here for you. Don't forget our referral program! Again, Thank you!!

05/12/2016

Denise B.

The install was quick and professional and left our yard and home like he found it. We are very happy with our new windows and the service we were provided. I would highly recommend them to our friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
Window Depot was very helpful and offered a good variety of products. I was very pleased with their prices and their customer service. They walked us through all the options and helped us get everything started.

Work Completed On 05/06/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us!! We appreciate your business and are happy that you are satisfied. Please do not hesitate to call if you have questions. Thank you again, and remember we do siding and doors too so if you need us in the future we are here for you . Again, thank you for trusting us with your project!! Welcome to the Window Depot Family!!

02/16/2016

Linda S.

The initial visit by the sales rep. was excellent. He did not pressure me in any way and addressed all my questions including later calls that I made to him. The gentleman who installed the windows did a very through and beautiful job. He was very fast but did an excellent job. He showed me his progress as he installed the windows so I was able to see that he insulated around the opening. Honestly, I never met these gentleman before and they really impressed me. I felt comfortable that if I ever had a problem that they would stand behind their work, although I did not have any issues. It is the middle of February 2016 and I can say that the windows have really increased the comfort level in my home. I would definitely recommend Window Depot. I would give them an A plus rating. And yes I would hire them again.

Description of Work
Window Depot installed all new windows in my home and also a new insulated door in November 2015. The total cost was approximately $6700.00 which was the best quote that I had received.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 11/01/2015

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business! Please never hesitate to call us if you have questions or future needs. Welcome to the Window Depot Family and again Thank you.

Renee W.

They ordered the wrong sized windows. It also took forever for them to put the windows in. The job was only supposed to be a week and it turned into 4 months. The windows still blow air.

Description of Work
They installed windows.

Work Completed On 02/12/2016

We apologize that you were not satisfied with your experience in 2014. Please call our office and we can schedule a service if you are experiencing air infiltration. Thank you for taking the time to review us all reviews help us to provide better service to our customers.

Michael David J.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
They put in a new kitchen window recently. A few years ago, they had put in a few other windows.

Work Completed On 02/05/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us if you need anything. Again thank you for the review and welcome to the Window Depot family.

Rich R.

Description of Work
They installed about 11 or 12 new windows for us. They took out the old ones and disposable them too. The had the service done in one day. They trimmed up the windows too, since some of them had aluminium trim on them. They cleaned up their mess and the service as very excellent.

Work Completed On 02/12/2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us we appreciate your business. Welcome to the Window Depot family.

02/08/2016

Randy L.

Work Completed On 11/03/2015

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to leave us a review. We are happy to see that you were overall satisfied with Window Depot. Thank you again for your business and Welcome to the Window Depot family. If you have any future needs or questions don't hesitate to call.

02/08/2016

bob S.

Description of Work
Replaced 7 windows

Work Completed On 07/22/2015

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to review us. We appreciate your business. Welcome to the Window depot family.

10/17/2015

Jackie W.

I got three bids and Clint gave me far more information and answered all of my questions than any of the other companies. I was impressed with his presentation, the quality of the windows (mid-level windows) and the price was good. The installation date had to be changed a couple of times due to my schedule and they were very considerate. On the date agreed upon the installer Ron (great guy) arrived on time and after speaking with me he got to work. The installation took three days and I couldn't be happier. Ron knew what he was doing and answered each of my questions very patiently. The results are beautiful and I am very pleased. One of my neighbors was so impressed he came over and hired Ron for a couple of jobs not related to windows. Next year I will need a new patio door and two other doors replaced. I will definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Installed 16 windows and a front door plus a storm door.

Category replacement windows, doors

Work Completed On 10/13/2015

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your windows and with Window Depot. We are excited to help you in the future with your doors. Welcome to the Window Depot family and again thank you.

08/31/2015

Monica H.

Description of Work
They replaced 3/4 of the windows in my house and did a fantastic job. Our large front window with a half circle on top caused them problems so the job took longer than expected. The windows were high quality and they appear to have been well installed. Will see this winter how well they insulated around the windows during the installation. Overall they were a pleasure to work with.

Work Completed On 08/29/2015

[Member Info Removed], Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you are overall satisfied with the installation and customer service you received. Welcome to the Window Depot family and please do not hesitate to call with future needs. We are looking forward to seeing the completion of the trim around the arch top. Again, Thank you for your business.

07/29/2015

bob S.

In my opinion, there are two criterion to measure my satisfaction with a provider of products and services: 1. Did they (the company) exceed my expectations? 2. Did I receive more than I paid for, in terms of product and services? In the case of my replacement windows provided by Window Depot of SE Iowa, and in particular, Clint Werner; I can say, without any reservation whatsoever, that the answer to both questions is an unequivocal YES Furthermore, all the products and services come with a lifetime warranty

Description of Work
window replacement for 7 residential windows

Work Completed On 07/23/2015