LES DEAL INC

Founded 1970 • With Angi since August 2010

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

Evans Roofing - Roofing Services

08/26/2014

Very helpful team, problems resolved quickly, provided education so I understood how and why things were being done. Receptive to changes I wanted. Love the kitchen!

Description of Work
2 story kitchen addition.

Category decks,home remodeling

06/11/2014

It was great working with Les. We told him what we wanted in the basement and gave him our budget. He created a plan and an estimate and modified it as we asked. We had to wait a little while before they could get started, but once they got to us they were very efficient and responsive to our requests. They worked hard to contain the mess in the basement and to clean up every evening. We are very ...

Description of Work
Basement remodel

Category decks

11/26/2013

Very straightforward and willing to answer questions / discuss the work over the phone, even if he is not the right person for the job. He referred us elsewhere because he told us it would be less expensive for a drywall specalist to handle our small job. Very personable and I appreciated his honesty.

Description of Work
Phone consultation on plaster/lathe water damage repair job.

Category remodeling

07/26/2012

We have never had a problem with any of his services.

Description of Work
Provided exterior design for deck system and replaced windows. Painting and railing repair. The services have been very professional. Deal has also replaced our troublesome roof Nerve with an aluminum roof that has given no trouble and looks like new after 15-20 years. He is willing to research products to give the customer the best service.

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,roofing,wrought iron,house painters

04/23/2012

They were professional.

Description of Work
They gave an estimate on a new deck added on.

Category decks

I emphasize Aluminum roofing and accessibility remodeling as my key areas of remodeling although I have been doing all areas of residential remodeling for 40 years. Visit my web site: www.lesdealinc.com