Jim Heskje Painting Specialist Cedar Rapids

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2012

Jim Heskje Painting Specialist Cedar Rapids, in Cedar Rapids, IA, is the area's leading painter serving Cedar Rapids, Dubuque, Hiawatha, Iowa City, Marion and surrounding areas since 1998. We specialize in interior and exterior commercial and residential painting, epoxy floors, deck staining and more. For your next painting project, contact Jim Heskje Painting Specialist Cedar Rapids!...

Superior Pros, LLC

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

American Building Contractors, Inc.

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

DMDR Painting

Interior/exterior painters specializing in residential and commercial re paints and new painting projects. We offer a vast knowledge in deck and fence staining along with epoxy flooring for garage and basement concrete floors.

06/05/2020

It was a pleasure to work with Jim on my home interior paint project. They are truly experts in painting and have far exceeded my expectations. I certainly would work with them on my future painting needs and have recommended to few of my friends. They are prompt in responding to my initial query. Came to my home for a quote and was very reasonable and flexible with their price. Both Jim and Russ ...

Description of Work
Painting my home

Category interior painters

05/11/2017

The painting was completed in 1 day and done amazingly well. They also moved the larger furniture before and after which was a huge help to us! We would definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Painting in 3 rooms and the hallway.

Category interior painters

11/23/2016

Paint is chipping after only a few months. No response to requests to repair. Warranty seems non-existent.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category decks,house painters

10/21/2015

Description of Work
I will use them again. Very happy with the workers, they were polite and good at explaining things.

Category decks,interior painters,doors

07/16/2015

There was some minor issues around some communication during the process. but the final result was great. The estimate was emailed from Jim, but was told to talk to Shannon. The initial estimate mentioned our garage, but we did not want our garage painted. Estimate price not changed. Oops we did not mean to mention that, was thinking of other house we were estimating. We matched colors twice when ...

Description of Work
Painted exterior of our 2 story (2br, 1 bath) home.

Category decks

Residential and Commercial Interior and Exterior Painting, Residential and Commercial, Epoxy Floors, Interior and Exterior Painting, Interior and Exterior House Painting, Cabinets, Small Drywall Repair, Residential and Commercial, Interior and Exterior House Painting, Cabinets, Painting, Deck Staining, Over 20+ Years Experience