High Quality Home Maintenance

Founded 1998 • With Angi since February 2013

High Quality Home Maintenance is second to none when it comes to providing home repair and troubleshooting services. Serving Cedar Rapids and Metro area, we are your local home maintenance and repair professionals....

If you're looking for experienced, skilled and honest contractors, let our crew take on your project. We've been specializing in all types of remodeling for over 33 years.

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

02/11/2019

Excellent! He’s been great at fixing issues we didn’t know about in our new home. I will recommend and continue to use him.

Description of Work
General Home Maintenance Service

Category handyman service

09/27/2017

Very well and willing to do small to medium jobs. Very responsible and honest.

Description of Work
I needed some yardwork, painting, Deck painted.

Category handyman service,remodeling,screen repair,siding,replacement windows,deck cleaning,home remodeling,doors,roof cleaning

07/10/2017

Marc and his crew are punctual and reliable and I have hired him for many years. I gave a B grade because they leave quite a mess behind. I am sure the price would be higher if they cleaned up afterwards so I do it myself.

Description of Work
Gutter cleaning

Category gutter cleaning

04/19/2017

Quick reply and did a good job. Left the debris laying around after which would have been nice to have cleaned up, but that part I can do. Simple and prompt.

Description of Work
Had gutters cleaned

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

11/22/2016

He arrived early and did a wonderful job. I met him at the house and he said it was going to be more than the verbal estimate (I figured it would be). Again, he did a great job. I would hire him again.

Description of Work
I had to have the gutters cleaned out as result of my home sale. After calling two more businesses on Angie's List, Marc was the only one that called back and said he could do it the next day. He gave me a verbal quote with seeing my house or gutters and scheduled a time.

Category gutter cleaning,handyman service

Gutter Cleaning Service, Roof Repair, Gutter Cleaner, Handyman Contractor, Home Maintenance