EH Maintenance

Founded 1995 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a maintenance company. We offer many services & free estimates. Additional email - abbiheinrich@gmail.com....

If you're looking for experienced, skilled and honest contractors, let our crew take on your project. We've been specializing in all types of remodeling for over 33 years.

We specialize in appliance repair to include washers, dryers, stoves, dishwashers, microwave and refrigerators. We also install new or used appliances. Need an old appliance hauled away, we also provide a service for that. Keep your appliances working properly with our maintenance agreement.

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

10/09/2018

Eric is someone you can trust which goes a long ways in this industry. He's so dependable and trustworthy that that I had him work alone when we were at a family gathering. He is very prompt, quickly diagnoses the problem and gets its fixed right.

Description of Work
Eric fixed our furnace. He has also fixed appliances for us in the past

Category handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac

12/27/2017

Excellent. Was done quickly and accurately. Prompt service! Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Fix clothes dryer dial.

Category appliance repair,handyman service

06/29/2017

Eric and helper were prompt, courteous and took care of everything. He even suggested trying a used fan motor, which saved money.

Description of Work
A variety of minor repairs required by the City inspector on 2 rental homes: Painting the fascia trim along roof, snaking out floor drain of washing machine and replacing standpipe, replaced screens damaged by hail, and replacing bathroom exhaust fan.

Category electrician,handyman service,house painters

11/01/2016

it was a bumpy stressfull time for me, but Eric kept saying we could get it done, and they did!!!

Description of Work
Originally just move a fence , gutters, new sink and countertop. I started my repairs and found so many more problems and Eric and his crew tackled all of them it turned into a complete gut job for the living room kitchen and bathroom, the house was a mess, but Eric stuck with me. I had a very short timeline to move in because I had sold my old house. Eric worked late nights and weekends to be sure I could move in. I love my new place and I would HIGHLY recommend Eric and his crew, it seems there's nothing they can't do.

Category electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

08/05/2016

I was EXTREMELY PLEASED with the work that Mr. Heinrich performed!!! He was polite, professional, honest and friendly. He's the kind of repairman you can really trust to do the job well without racking up a bill! My dryer quit working I called him at noon and he was out to fix it that evening. He went through the dryer and trouble shot all the different problems it could be until he'd eliminated e...

Description of Work
appliance - clothes dryer

Category appliance repair,handyman service

We offer many services. Contact us for all your home maintenance needs.