Drywall Concepts

Founded 1999 • With Angi since December 2009

General contracting for anything involving residential homes. I basically work with 1 other employee. I forsee everything that happens at the jobsite....

Affordable Drywall Solutions

I have 25years experiance in all trades of construction, I speacialize in drywall, windows,doors, interior painting,ect. I am very dependable and reliable, there is no job to big or to small we do them all

Griffin Painting Pros

Griffin Painting Pros is a family owned business. My husband and I have started this business the beginning of this year. My husband has had 20 plus years as a painter and I have had 2 years. We do interior/exterior painting. Staining of decks and/or painting. Repairing of holes in drywall and also texturing. We are fully insured and listen to what the customer wants and needs are. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We are hear to help beautify the home/business that you have worked so hard to own.

Superior Pros, LLC

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

07/10/2013

My fiance put up new drywall on one wall in his 1913 house. Drywall Concepts came in and mudded and taped the seams and corners connecting to old walls. Then they spattered the wall to match the older walls and ceilings. They were very fast (we were trying to get the house listed for sale) and did an amazing job. After the walls were painted it was hard to tell that the wall was new. We have alrea...

Description of Work
Drywall Concepts mudded & taped the seams and corners connecting to old walls. Then they spattered the wall to match the older walls and ceilings.

10/22/2012

Rob Tri was prompt, professional and wasted no time getting the job completed.

Description of Work
I called four drywall contractors; three returned my calls and presented bids. They all had excellent recommendations and the bids were close. I chose Drywall Concepts because Rob Tri, owner/contractor, was able to take care of my problem immediately. I'm so happy he ended up being my contractor. While having my heating ducts and dryer vent cleaned, the cleaners pulled one of the four foot sections of rigid dryer vent tubing apart above my drywalled ceiling. The duct cleaner was "sort of" able to indicate where he thought the section had pulled apart. Rob Tri cut a hole in my ceiling less than 12" in width and length, at the exact point where the dryer vent tubing was apart. I have no idea how he figured it so exactly but I was totally impressed. The dryer vent tubing has been attached; the drywall replaced, patched and absolutely invisible. Over the weekend I painted the ceiling and it is impossible to tell where the hole was cut. I am planning to have him bid a walk in shower next spring. I will not hesitate to use him again.

12/04/2009

Rob did a superior job working with all his subcontractors, getting the appropriate permits, and in general following all of my needs. I have heard horror stories about doing such jobs. Rob is a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Rob was my prime contractor and drywall man for the finishing of my basement.

Category drywall

Remodels, basements, painting, priming, drywall, tile, and custom showers.

I do sub out electrical, plumbing, hvac, and concrete.