Doerrfeld Solutions LLC

Founded 2010 • With Angi since April 2012

We are a small company, locally focused and customer service oriented. We stand by our work and we aren't finished until you are 100% satisfied. A big part of our company as well is giving back to our community by donating a part of every job to local charities....

American Building Contractors, Inc.

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

Backwoods services

Locally owned company offering handyman services. Gutter gleaning, powerwashing, home repairs, chimney sweeping. Give us a call about any project you need done.

Superior Pros, LLC

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

12/06/2017

Jon did a great job at at reasonable cost. Very professional and quality workmanship.

Description of Work
Deck and steps repaired.

Category decks

06/28/2017

They were really great. They work on my porch, my enclosed porch. There had been damage because there was storms. They fixed it up and did well. I really appreciate it. The price was very fair. I would us them in the future.

Description of Work
They worked on my porch.

Category decks

06/02/2017

Great. Jon was very professional and honest about potential damage that could occur from removing sunken screws from the decking so I knew what to expect in the event that it happened (which it didn't). He was also up front about needing to reschedule several days in advance (versus the day before or day of) since the weather had delayed the completion of his already active projects. He did a grea...

Description of Work
Repaired a rotting stringer on my deck stairs

Category handyman service

05/09/2017

We had it on a large four seasons which had two levels and also needed some work done in the house as far as painting and ceiling being painted. They did a lot of the work in the evening and on the weekends because they had they jobs also. But they were very efficient and did a great job. I would definitely hire them again. And their prices were very reasonable.

Category remodeling,house painters,interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working with you and your husband on this project!

05/31/2016

Excellent work!!! I will definitely be recommending Jon to others and use him for future work. He provided an estimate that was not over inflated, and very very fair. I had seen some other contractors claim my job would take 6-7 days with a crew of 5-6 people to justify their outrageous labor....AND they estimated materials cost at well more than it should have been. Not Jon....he took his time to...

Description of Work
Finished off a 3rd bedroom. Required framing, drywall and painting of the walls and ceiling

Category drywall,picture framing,handyman service,remodeling,interior painters

Interior & exterior painting. Roofing. Siding. Drywall.