Cutter Construction

Founded 2005 • With Angi since July 2013

We specialize in most all construction trades and only sub contract out mainly mechanical components of the build process. We have a loyal and dedicated professional staff that can be trusted to deliver quality work on every jobsite. We offer free estimates and an opportunity to develope long term relationships with our satisfied customers....

Affordable Drywall Solutions

I have 25years experiance in all trades of construction, I speacialize in drywall, windows,doors, interior painting,ect. I am very dependable and reliable, there is no job to big or to small we do them all

American Building Contractors, Inc.

ABC is a national company born and raised in the Midwest. We have been helping victims of Hurricanes since 1998 obtain over $750MM in insurance proceeds to restore their homes. Our established team of Home Exterior Consultants will assist homeowners with immediate mitigation after a storm, assessing the damage and documenting findings for their adjusters, selecting materials suited for their homes and providing an stress free experience.

MOR Renovations

MOR Renovations LLC, is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

06/19/2018

I had Cutter construction replace my old 12 x 14 cedar wood deck with a Trex capped composite deck (same size), as I had grown tired of stripping and staining it every 2 years. I had done research on capped composite decks and found out they were pretty reliable now. They were able to reuse the old pressure treated deck framing as it was still in decent shape, and I had them replace the deck floor...

Description of Work
Replace old wood deck with capped composite deck.

Category decks

Thanks for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It sure feels good to leave a good impression with somebody. I'm only a phone call away if you should need anything at all.

08/31/2017

Cutter Construction not only achieved the results we requested but, by recommending improvements to our plan, they built an driveway that truly exceeded our expectations. The Cutter crew was courteous, conscientious and dedicated to customer satisfaction. We highly recommend Cutter Construction!

Description of Work
Driveway replacement and installed Polydrain

Category gutter repair

Thanks so much for posting such nice words. You guys were certainly great customers as well. Our employees really deserve the credit and I will pass it onto them. We truly appreciate the feedback! Best Regards, Mike Cutter President Cutter Construction LLC

09/12/2016

Fine, no complaints

Description of Work
Concrete walkway

Category concrete repair

10/15/2015

Description of Work
Never returned our phone call!

10/05/2015

The crew at Cutter Construction was great. They came out a couple of days before the project was to start and answered any concerns I had moving forward. The crew showed up on time and was easy to work with. When they tore out the driveway and discovered additional problems they solved them while keeping the price as close to the estimate as they could. The crew a Cutter Construction identified so...

Description of Work
Driveway and sidewalk replacement

Category gutter repair

Custom Homes. New Additions. Breeze-Ways. Garages. Decks. Patios. Retaining Walls. Foundation Repair & Replacement. Waterproofing. Masonry. Finished Basements. Concrete Drives & Walks. Windows. Siding. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Drywall. Painting. Staining.

Odd household jobs and or small repair work

Check, PayPal