Cedar Rapids Entry & Window

Founded 1977 • With Angi since August 2012

My name is Gary Tallman, and I am a semi-retired General Construction Remodeling Contractor of 35 years to Eastern Iowa. We are the home of the perfect install. A few years ago I decided to slow down a little and to simplify things a bit. We did this by narrowing our business advertising focus to primarily market for the repair and replacement of residential and commercial doors, windows, and skylights. It's been a perfect match for me because it takes a full skill set to do this work, and it helps to keep me off the taller ladders..and that makes me a happy craftsman :) I'd like to mention that we chose to honor the community by offering senior and military discounts. D.B.A Cedar Rapids Entry & Window....

Backwoods services

Locally owned company offering handyman services. Gutter gleaning, powerwashing, home repairs, chimney sweeping. Give us a call about any project you need done.

Barahonas Construction LLC

Superior Pros, LLC

Superior Pros, LLC. is a locally owned and operated Drywall/ Painting/ Siding/Windows & Doors contractor working to keep Iowa fresh and colorful. We serve residential and commercial clients with a commitment to consistently delivering the highest quality services at fair competitive prices. We only use the best tools and materials and employ the best the industry has to offer. Every member of our team has a proven track record of excellence and experience and knows how to utilize tried and true techniques to produce innovative styles and unparalleled quality. Painting is an art and your space is a canvas full of potential. We love helping our clients bring new life to the space that surrounds them.

09/19/2016

I received a call from them a week after submitting a request. We agreed on a time to meet and they would give me a price quote for work done. They never showed. I received a call from them a week later and we agreed on a new time. They said they would be working in my area so it was no problem. They never showed up for the second meeting. No call, nothing. I just gave up on this individual.

Description of Work
I needed a quote for replacing an exterior door.

Category handyman service

03/05/2016

Gary came out and took a look about three weeks before we were ready for the work. He gave us all the information necessary to order our doors and the necessary hardware recommended. Once the doors arrived, he scheduled to come out within the week to do the job. The old storm door was not operating properly due to some issues with how tight the opening was. Gary opened this up and framed in the ne...

Description of Work
Installed a new entry and storm door

Category woodworking,doors

10/09/2015

Gary and his assistant explained everything they were going to do and did a great job. The doors were installed on the day I had scheduled and he finished ahead of time.

Description of Work
Replaced two entry doors in garage.

Category garage doors,doors

Thanks, [member name removed]. I hope your home sells fast, which it should!

08/17/2015

Very good carpenter skills . Looks really nice . Only thing I thought was kinda not appropriate was it states in The contract they will use off premises bathrooms and they both Asked to use are bathroom not one but twice . The labor was very expensive beings that it was $750 to just Install the two doors . Their work is very nice but I think $750 is a Bit much .

Description of Work
Install a storm door and entry door .

Category handyman service,woodworking,doors

Tony, thank you for this work. I must admit that I was somewhat surprised and disappointed by both of the D grades you gave us. Regarding your dissatisfaction with the price of this work: I feel compelled to point out that this price was 100% pre-negotiated and signed by both you and I prior to the commencement of any work and did not include any upcharges whatsoever, as your D grade would seem to...

07/01/2015

Sealed the sky light. Will come back if that didn't fix it.

Description of Work
Checked sky light for a leak.

Category handyman service

Thank you for this work. As you know, the skylight itself permanently failed at it's seal around the glass and needed replaced, which we did. It was a pleasure working and visiting with you. Meeting great people is one of the best aspects of what I do. Thanks again.

Entry & Storm Doors, Interior Doors, Patio Doors, French & Pocket Doors, Door Repairs, Locks & Latches. Siding & Window Replacement, Weatherproofing. Concrete Replacement & Repair. Fine Finish Carpentry. Flat Roofing & Roof Repairs, Skylights. Basement Waterproofing, Plumbing, Electrical, & HVAC Contracting & Consulting.

Check, PayPal