CARPET WIZARD

Founded 1982 • With Angi since August 2010

912 S STARR AVE

Burlington, IA 52601

Carpet Wizard has served southeast Iowa and west central Illinois since 1982, providing carpet and upholstery cleaning services to area homeowners and businesses....

carpet cleaning (12)electrician (1)

02/06/2020

LuAnn G.

I am very pleased with the quality of the work.

Description of Work
I needed the furniture cleaned and the carpets cleaned, as well as two sets of stairs.

Work Completed On 01/29/2020

12/03/2018

Dianne S.

Awesome job!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 08/22/2018

10/30/2017

Jean S.

He was on time and reasonably priced. He does a great job and it doesn't take him that long. He is very neat & careful when working. I told him where the bad spots were & he cleaned them beautifully.

Description of Work
Carpet Wizard is a carpet cleaning company run by one man. He cleaned the carpet in my small apartment which includes a small living room & bedroom. He also cleaned my daughter's carpet in her family room & computer/hallway room which is adjacent to my apt with a wall between.

Work Completed On 09/20/2017

Thank you for your review. Your thoughts help to keep us improving our services.

10/13/2017

Marilyn D.

On time, reasonably priced, excellent job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/25/2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our services.

07/06/2017

Dennis F.

Dan does great work, responsive, punctual and he really cares about the quality of the job. I would highly recommend using Dan for your carpet and cleaning needs.

Description of Work
Home carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 07/06/2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Carpet Wizard. Our goal is make cheering and happy customers.

02/12/2017

Sara S.

Everything went great, very polite and timely. Cost was reasonable and effective.

Description of Work
Needed large areas of carpet cleaned, needed spot treatments of pet odor/urine

Work Completed On 02/02/2017

Thank you for the kind review. We aim to make happy customers.

10/10/2016

shelley J.

He does it all..I trust him and just leave door open for him to come do the work on all of our rentals..He really does great work.

Description of Work
cleaned carpets in a small house..they were pretty dirty and now look fresh and new

Work Completed On 10/05/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review. Making happy customers is what we do best.

10/08/2016

Terry V.

He was very professional and completely thorough

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in dining room living room hall stairs family room did great job

Work Completed On 09/27/2016

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you are very happy with our service.

10/04/2016

Andrea J.

The first time I used Dan's services was about 6-7 years ago. I had a rental that the tenants had left the carpet so dirty (the tan carpet looked almost black) that I thought I would have to replace it. In the past I had always done my own carpet cleaning with a rental machine. Before replacing the carpet I thought I would try to have it professionally cleaned. I called Carpet Wizard and WOW was I amazed! Not only did he save the carpet but it looked almost like new. Since then I have used Carpet Wizard between tenants and in my own house. I quit renting the "rug doctor" machines because this was so much better. I highly recommend Carpet Wizard to anyone wanting their carpets cleaned.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 10/04/2016

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are pleased you are happy with our work.

09/25/2016

Nancy G.

I have trusted Dan to clean my carpets for more than 10 years. He is always prompt, professional, and does an excellent job. I would strongly recommend Carpet Wizard as a very good choice.

Description of Work
Dan cleaned the living room, hallway, and troublesome spots. Then also cleaned the family room area downstairs. Put all furniture on protective plastic or blocks. Moved lightweight furniture out and back if needed.

Work Completed On 09/22/2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your thoughts and satisfaction are very important to us.

Carpet Wizard provides hot water extraction or steam cleaning services for carpet and upholstery. We also specialize in pet odor removal, red stain removal, Scotchgard protection and water extraction from pipe leaks and rain water floods.

We do not provide clean up services for sewer back ups or fires.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Discover