The Schebler Co

Founded 1895 • With Angi since September 2011

Since 1895, Schebler has been making Quad Cities homes and businesses more comfortable. Today, our heating and cooling systems can be found in spaces as large as the iWireless Center and in many homes throughout the Quad Cities area. ...

Family Heating & Cooling

Service and replacement of heating and cooling equipment- we offer equipment financing with aproved credit. Install, Service and maintain Energy Efficient HVAC equipment. We specialize in keeping you safe and saving you money.

Hometown Plumbing & Heating

Opened our doors in 1983 and have grown to be the largest full service commercial, residential, and industrial mechanical contractors by consistently delivering quality projects on time and within budget. Whether you need a plumber or a heating and air conditioning technician, Hometown Plumbing & Heating is the trusted source serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois for over 30 years.

TMI - Total Maintenance Inc

Locally Owned and Operated Total Maintenance, Inc. (TMI) is a full-service air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance repair contractor with the ability to service and install complete heating, air conditioning, and plumbing systems. In addition to scheduled service tune-ups, repairing of existing equipment, replacement of old equipment, and installation of new equipment, we can help you find ways to reduce your energy bills through a thorough cost-benefits analysis. We have an extensive history of repair service on all brands of central air conditioning, heating, and plumbing systems. TMI - Total Maintenance, Inc. provides quality workmanship with professional, dependable, and courteous service with our "Fixed Right or It's FREE!"™ guarantee. All of our employees are background checked and drug screened so you can feel safe about who is in your home or business. We offer 24-hour emergency service 7 days a week so that you can count on us to be there when you need us the most. Our certified technicians use state-of-the-art technology to diagnose and repair existing systems and always use the finest new equipment for installations in the industry. Furthermore, we have a patented Straight Forward Pricing Guide™ so you know what the price is before we do the work and you are never charged by the hour. How many companies are willing to show you their price books? You can count on TMI to do the job right. We service all brands of air conditioning, heating, plumbing and appliance equipment.

03/11/2015

John C.

Description of Work
New furnace installed. Everything went fine.

02/19/2015

MARY C.

Description of Work
replaced furnace. Also always use Schebler for air conditioning

01/20/2014

Ruth A.

My older, natural gas furnace began to blow nothing but cold air. The igniter appeared to be working, so I was afraid the thermocouple had gone out and expressed that concern to the technician who returned my call. He was out within an hour, performed a thorough check of the electrical circuitry, and found some gunk accumulated around several contacts. Using small wire brushes, he cleaned out the gunk and got the furnace working again without the need for any replacement parts. He even said that there was no need to pay to replace something if it wasn't necessary. The technician apologized for having to charge me double for a Sunday call and assured me that if his fix didn't last, he wouldn't charge me for a second visit. He was very professional and didn't mind explaining what he was doing as he went along. I felt the final fee of $160.50 was very reasonable under the circumstances and would definitely contact Schebler again.

Description of Work
Serviced furnace that was not heating.

01/29/2013

Theodore O.

Quote was high

Description of Work
Just a quote--they were high.

11/21/2012

John C.

The Schebler Company was extremely professional from start to finish. Charlie Crabb, equipment sales, provided all requested information and quoted several different alternatives. He also performed a heat loss/heat load calculation on the property to assure proper sizing. Mike Nelson, the installer, did a great job and takes a lot of pride in his work. Two days after installation I requested assistance from Schebler due to a health problem that I have. Charlie responded immediately, and came to my house within hours to assist with and resolve the situation. I was extremely pleased with all aspects of the project. Schebler is top notch in customer service.

Description of Work
The Schebler Company installed a new furnace, central air conditioner, and whole house humidifier. They also installed new duct work to an previously untreated space, and modified existing duct work to improve performance.

09/21/2011

Jodi S.

The technican was professional and timely. However, I ended up paying for repairs and parts on a unit I have to replace before winter. As the repairs were done in early September, I haven't had to use my air conditioning since repairs were made and don't anticipate using it prior to need to replace the furnace. I had originally scheduled a furnace check along with the blower issue. Unfortunately, he checked the furnace AFTER he replaced the part on the blower motor. When he checked the furnace, he found a crack on the heat exchanger. So I have to replace my furnace which negates the needs for fixing the blower motor. I take responsibility for not ensuring that he checked the furnace prior to fixing the blower part. However, it would seem a prudent thing for a repair man to check the overall unit prior to making the repair.

Description of Work
The blower on my furnace unit was overheating and shutting off. They offerred to come on labor day weekend which would have been at overtime rate. Due to cooler weather, I scheduled appt for Tuesday following holiday weekend. The technician checked the unit and replaced something on the blower.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating, cooling, air purification, indoor air quality systems, metal fabrication, chimney systems. duct cleaning

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available