Professional Handyman Services of Ankeny

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2017

Over 25 years of experience in handyman services. Non-Smoker Reliable Affordable Professional with first class customer service...

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Professional Contracting Iowa

Anything concrete Concrete driveways Patios Steps Colored decorative concrete New construction basements , garages. Additional phone number - (515) 986 - 0879

ACCURATE PAINTING CO

**Exterior Painting Booked Out Until September** INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, STAINS & FINE FINISHES, POWERWASHING & EPOXY FLOORS FOR RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL & NEW CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS.

Offers by ACCURATE PAINTING CO on Angi

12/18/2018

Done very well and in a reasonable time.

Description of Work
Repair a shed in the back yard

Category handyman service,garage builders

08/25/2018

They did a fantastic job! I couldn’t be happier. I will hire them again for any job that I have.

Description of Work
Various small jobs—painting & installing shelves

Category decks,handyman service,remodeling,woodworking,basement remodeling,patios

05/03/2018

We messaged and then called. Spoke with him, he was going to stop out later that afternoon to take a look, never heard another word. Disappointing. But, I know that we wouldn't contact again, as we weren't apparently a big enough job to get a call back to say something came up, I can come later, or thanks but no thanks. This was almost a week ago.

Description of Work
Fence Repair

01/04/2018

The job went great. A tree limb yanked my cable wire out of the siding. Jesse showed up on time, got the cable reattached without a hitch, and then, the really great thing is, because it was a simple job, he gave me a discount on the price. He was nice and polite, but still professional.

Description of Work
Reattach the cable wire to the siding.

11/10/2017

Excellent work, great quality and good communication. Confirmed date and time he would be arriving, showed up on time, kept me informed and completed the work as promised.

Description of Work
required repairs to my under deck roof to ensure proper flow of water

Category decks,handyman service

09/27/2017

Great. Jesse did a great job! I've already hired him to do more work for us.

Description of Work
Screen and lattice work around our porch.

09/05/2017

Good solution to unorthodox situation.

Description of Work
Microwave Install

08/28/2017

Done well at a fair price with no delays

Description of Work
Deck supports added

Category deck company","handyman service","deck cleaner","woodworker

08/17/2017

He did a great job. He's friendly, nice, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
He installed a new faucet and backsplash for my kitchen.

08/17/2017

It went great! Jesse was able to complete in 6 hours what would've taken me much, much longer. Plus, his work is top-notch! I will definitely be contacting him for all of my handyman needs!

Description of Work
Handles installed on cabinetry 2 shelves put up Mirror and towel ring hung Kitchen light replaced

Category handyman service

We offer a wide variety of services from hardware installation to cement repair and beyond. Contact us for all of your home improvement needs!

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover