Professional Handyman Services of Ankeny

Founded 2016 • With Angi since July 2017

3124 SW Chestnut Ct

Ankeny, IA 50023

Over 25 years of experience in handyman services. Non-Smoker Reliable Affordable Professional with first class customer service

12/18/2018

Carol T.

Done very well and in a reasonable time.

Description of Work
Repair a shed in the back yard

Category handyman service, garage builders

08/25/2018

Tonya O.

They did a fantastic job! I couldn’t be happier. I will hire them again for any job that I have.

Description of Work
Various small jobs—painting & installing shelves

Category decks, handyman service, remodeling, woodworking, basement remodeling, patios

07/31/2018

Jeanine S.

no one contacted me

Description of Work
odd jobs .....

05/03/2018

Kim J.

We messaged and then called. Spoke with him, he was going to stop out later that afternoon to take a look, never heard another word. Disappointing. But, I know that we wouldn't contact again, as we weren't apparently a big enough job to get a call back to say something came up, I can come later, or thanks but no thanks. This was almost a week ago.

Description of Work
Fence Repair

01/04/2018

Mary W.

The job went great. A tree limb yanked my cable wire out of the siding. Jesse showed up on time, got the cable reattached without a hitch, and then, the really great thing is, because it was a simple job, he gave me a discount on the price. He was nice and polite, but still professional.

Description of Work
Reattach the cable wire to the siding.

11/10/2017

susan S.

Excellent work, great quality and good communication. Confirmed date and time he would be arriving, showed up on time, kept me informed and completed the work as promised.

Description of Work
required repairs to my under deck roof to ensure proper flow of water

Category decks, handyman service

09/27/2017

Linda R.

Great. Jesse did a great job! I've already hired him to do more work for us.

Description of Work
Screen and lattice work around our porch.

09/05/2017

Eric L.

Good solution to unorthodox situation.

Description of Work
Microwave Install

08/28/2017

Bill B.

Done well at a fair price with no delays

Description of Work
Deck supports added

Category decks, handyman service, deck cleaning, woodworking

08/17/2017

Janet B.

He did a great job. He's friendly, nice, and easy to work with.

Description of Work
He installed a new faucet and backsplash for my kitchen.

08/17/2017

Wendy L.

It went great! Jesse was able to complete in 6 hours what would've taken me much, much longer. Plus, his work is top-notch! I will definitely be contacting him for all of my handyman needs!

Description of Work
Handles installed on cabinetry 2 shelves put up Mirror and towel ring hung Kitchen light replaced

08/08/2017

elizabeth G.

He was very professional and made sure things were installed exactly where I wanted them I will definitely use again

Description of Work
He installed two tv mounts shower curtain new shower head removed a fan

08/03/2017

Shawna G.

Jesse was awesome. He matched my existing trim and seamless trimmed out the doors. It looks great and at a great price. He was very professional and timely. I would definitely would hire again!

Description of Work
Needed some trim work done around the doors in my bedroom.

Category handyman service, woodworking

07/20/2017

Kristin P.

Professional Handyman Services of Ankeny showed up when they said they would be there and completed the job quickly. The faucet works great and we have had no problems.

Description of Work
We needed a new kitchen faucet installed.

Abby Y.

We really appreciated Jesse's input and ideas on how to make the deck more useful once the patio was installed. While we didn't end up using Jesse's services because we did not expand the deck, we greatly appreciated his valuable input and his eye for future growth. He didn't try to sell us on an expansion because he knew that it would't increase our use of the deck. He was very honest with us and we know that he can be trusted to give an honest review of what work needs to be done.

Description of Work
Called Jesse to assess redoing and expanding a deck. Was looking for input on new deck size and other ideas for expansion. After reviewing the area and listening to ideas on a patio expansion, Jesse suggested that the deck size not be increased because of the desire to add a patio off the deck. He also went into detail about options for patio size as well as what would look good in the space available.

Category decks, deck cleaning, patios

Kathy T.

First day be had to break up and haul away the old step made of cement and landing. The second day he rented a cement mixer and poured the new step and landing.

Description of Work
My back step and landing was replaced and cemented. Jesse did a very good job. Would recommend him again.

Category concrete repair

Heather H.

I was very impressed with the professionalism and quality of work performed.

Description of Work
Repair siding on my home.

Category handyman service, siding

Denise C.

Jesse was awesome! Very pleased with his work and would definitely hire him again for any future needs that come up!!!

Description of Work
We needed a retaining wall for our landscaping replaced, our deck steps replaced, and an outside light replaced/installed.

Foundation Recovery Systems

Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

Offers by Foundation Recovery Systems on Angi
    Precision Trim LLC

We specialize in finish carpentry services. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We strive for your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

CPW and More LLC

When you need a Pressure Washing that you can trust, call CPW and More LLC in Des Moines, Iowa and surrounding areas for all of your Pressure Washing needs. At CPW and More LLC we specialize in a variety of pressure washing services, including House Washing, Concrete Cleaning, Concrete Sealing, Soft Washing and Deck Cleaning Services. You'll know that you're in the right hands when you call the pressure washing service experts from CPW and More LLC in Des Moines, IA.

2022 Super Service Award

Visa, MasterCard, Check, American Express, Discover

We offer a wide variety of services from hardware installation to cement repair and beyond. Contact us for all of your home improvement needs!