Kaveman Hauling LLC

Founded 2012 • With Angi since August 2012

Hello... My name is Kevin Goehring Owner Kaveman Hauling LLC We are a locally owned business. We are licensed and insured... Free estimates... We are fast .. but we do it right. . Junk Hauling: * Appliance * Bathroom Items * Bed * Bedroom furniture * Bookcase * Branches * Brush * Boards * Boxes * Cabinet * Carpet * Chairs * Computer - computers * Construction Debris * Couch * Deck * Dryer * Drywall * Electrical wire * Electronics * Farm Equipment * Fence * File Cabinet * Flooring * Furniture * Freezer * Frig * Garage * Garbage * Garden Tools * Gutter * Hardware * Household Items * Hot Water Heater * Interior * Iron Post * Junk * Kitchen items * Knick Knack * Lawn Mower * Lawn Furniture * Lumber * Mattress * Metal * Mirror * Monitors * Newspapers * Outdoor Items * Paper * Pavers * Plumbing * Rubbish * Scrap Metal * Sink * Sofa * Stove * Tables * Tiles * Tires * Tree Limbs * Tv's * Washer * Windows * Yard Clippings & More. Property Clean Ups : - Junk Removal Residential - Commercial - Farms * Attic * Barns * Basements * Buildings * Farm * Garage * Rental / Apartments * Storage Units Also do Light Demolition Work...Handyman Service... Shed tear down -Carports - fence tear outs - Interior ( Drywall - Cabinets , etc. ) Tree trimming - Small tree removal - Garage AND MORE.. Locations That Kaveman Hauling Serves Adel • Altoona • Ames • Ankeny • Beaverdale • Bagley • Berwick • Boone • Bouton • Carlisle • Clive • Dawson • Dallas Center • Des Moines • Desoto • Drake Area • East Des Moines • Grand Junction • Granger • Greenwood • Grimes • Guthrie Center • Huxley • Jamaica • Johnston • Lakewood • Lovington • Lower Beaver • Kelley • Kimble Acres • Marquisville • Minburn • Madrid • Nevada • Norwalk • Norwoodville • Panora • Perry • Polk City • Pleasant Hill • Redfield • Rippey • Saylorville • Urbandale • Valley Junction • Van Meter •Waukee • West Des Moines • Windsor Heights • Woodward All cities may be subject to limitations....

Big bang construction llc

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, finishing basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Colyn Lawn Care Services

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. **Offering half off first lawn mowing service with commitment of 2 appointments**

Offers by Colyn Lawn Care Services on Angi
Handy House Cleaning

12/20/2019

Highly recommend Kaveman Hauling! Kevin was quick to respond and set up a time to come make our junk disappear. Reasonably priced and courteous. Will have him back in a few months to haul away more stuff.

Description of Work
haul away junk

06/05/2019

I called and he came out the same day to give a quote and was able to haul it away immediately. I did not compare prices but wanted quick service and was very surprised to get immediate service.

Description of Work
Haul away branches and brush

08/30/2016

I got them through Angie's List but we were not too happy with them. It was really hot out there and we had them clear some brush and we thought they left a lot more, they didn't get it low enough. The price is really hard to tell because I don't know what other places would have charged. The thing I didn't like about them is that they didn't really give us an estimate in writing. They just talked about it. That is partly our fault, we should have gotten that. They were responsive enough. I would tell a friend or family member to be sure to get an estimate in writing. That is what we didn't do and the total came out quite a bit more than he had estimated. They should have cut the brush lower than they did. I know that it was really hot the day that they did it. Sometimes I wish that workers would just say, 'It is too hot today, we will get together with you when the weather is better.' They just go ahead sometimes. Sometimes it is not a good thing.

Description of Work
We used Kaveman Hauling for hauling and clearing out the brush.

Category hauling services

I'm sorry your not completely happy with our work. I strive to have happy customers and finish the job as best as anyone can do. It was very hot out those days. As far as estimate .The huge area of brush was hard to determine how many loads .it was one load more. Which I gave discount on. Someone else would charged $1500 - $2000 It was very very thick with trees. 30' x 20' area approx. I cut them as close to the ground as I could. Again Sorry if your not happy. You didn't tell me otherwise I would have tried to change that.

07/01/2016

A renovation project was about to result in a small mountain of old lath and plaster on my kitchen floor -- too much for me to handle on my own, and I needed the work done on a tight schedule. Kevin promptly returned my call and provided a written estimate for the work, including landfill fees, that same day. Kevin's team started the work right on time. It was a tough, heavy, dusty job but they got it done within a couple of hours, taking care to sweep the area clean afterward. I was very pleased with the work and will certainly have Kaveman at the top of my list future hauiling needs.

Description of Work
Removed old lath and paster from kitchen and hauled to landfill.

08/22/2015

Keith and his partner worked in the intermittent rain to cut apart a large shed and haul it and other debris away. They were efficient and thorough and very detail oriented. I didn't have to sweep up or clean up a single bit of anything after they had left! Keith is very helpful, communicative and prompt. He was specific and honest about what would be included in the service and had excellent follow-through.

Description of Work
Tore down and hauled away large shed from backyard; hauled away associated debris as well as several piles of tree branches and logs.

06/09/2015

I am so glad that I chose this company. Kevin was prompt for the job, did great work, and made sure I was satisfied with the job when he was finished. I will be using his services again in the fall as I plan to have a small shed removed from the back yard.

Description of Work
Removed carpet and padding from entire lower level, and master bedroom upstairs. Swept area afterwards.

05/15/2015

Kevin showed up promptly at our scheduled appointment time. He and I walked through the area and he provided me with a quote at that time. I thought his quote was very reasonable and agreed to it. He and his staff came prepared to complete the work at that time - the job took him between 60 and 90 minutes. They did everything they said they were going to and left the place in great shape. I loved that Kevin was so prompt with getting the work done - he was very clear when I first communicated with him about what his available time was so it was nice to be able to plan accordingly and actually have him stick to that (not all vendors are like that). I would definitely call him again!

Description of Work
Hauled away all the junk from the basement of our rental property as well as junk around the exterior of the property.

04/04/2015

On time and did exactly what he quoted.

Description of Work
Cleaned out house and garage. Hauled it all away and cleaned up the space.

Category hauling services,house cleaning

01/17/2015

On time. Professional in their approach to me and the job. I'll hire them again when I need hauling done.

Description of Work
Removed a very large, bulky item from my walk-out basement.

11/10/2014

Not well, never contacted me to find out what the job was. The 24 hour response did not work for me. I sent them a message on 11/3 with dates they could come and give me an estimate. At the end of those 3 dates, I sent another message thru Angie's list, that I have not heard from them and still as of today, I have not heard from them, either by email or phone.

Description of Work
Never responded to the 2 times that I contacted them.

Category hauling services

I did not realize the email went to spam. I am sorry for not responding. But was not my fault. If you look at my rating you know that my { MO } is Customer service. I think it was unfair posting F's. I gladly look at it ... If you still are in the need of hauling.

hauling - property clean ups - light demolition - handyman - basement clean outs - garage clean outs - power washing decks - driveways - trash removal - junk removal - appliance disposal - furniture removal - gutter cleaning - yard waste - brush removal - small tree removal - carpet tear out - drywall repair - construction debris - basement clean out - attic clean out - garage clean out - hoarding clean ups - foreclosure / reo clean outs., Junk removal

mover - shingle removal - concrete hauling - dirt hauling