Pitts Lawn & Tree Service

Founded 2004 • With Angi since August 2013

Experienced, quality tree service and lawn care, tree Service – Residential and commercial, full service tree work, trimming, pruning, stump removal, lawn care, and more....

DG Tree Service

Haan Services

Here at Haan services we specialize in Snow removal ,tree work,landscaping,construction,hauling,handy man service. We want to make every effort to deliver the best service possible, at the lowest price possible without adding expenses and fees what we agree on upfront is what you pay. Please call our office today to schedule our free estimate at 515.490.7335 Ask about our review discount!

ArborPro Tree Service

We have offered Quality Tree Service for Over 15 years and would love to take care of all your trees needs. We provide Tree Trimming, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Treatments and Debris Hauling. So please contact Jake or Eric for all your Trees Needs.

06/10/2020

I called Pitts after being strung along by another tree service on removal of the second of two large Green Ash trees on my residential lot in Boone, IA. The previous company took a bid on two trees, dropped the easier one at the front of the house and started making excuses and stalling on the more difficult tree. Pitts agreed to take out the remaining tree for approximately the same cost. They p...

Description of Work
Removal of 30-40' dead Green Ash on property line immediately between to garages and houses (Boone, IA)

08/20/2019

They came and gave a reasonable quote and we made an appointment. Weather forced a cancellation, so we made another appointment. They ever came or phoned. I called and we made yet another appointment, again they never came or called. I left two voice messages to arrange another appointment and they never relied to either voice message. Stood up twice and two phone calls ignored - find someone reli...

Description of Work
Hedge trimming and yard waste removel

04/28/2014

The actual cost was 100% more than their estimate.

Description of Work
I used Pitts Lawn & Tree Service just once for tree service. They trimmed several trees.

08/19/2013

I called and Brandon Pitts (owner) and assistant did the work that day. Actually, within an hour. Brandon was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful to me as a client. The work was done in 15 minutes, and the cleanup was great. I was advised to wait until fall for other trimming. I valued that advice, rather than saying do it now. Very reasonable prices. I highly recommend Pitts Tree Service.

Description of Work
1. Removed a dying tree. 2. Trimmed low hanging branches from a tall pine.

Category tree service

We appreciate your review. Thank you for seeing are hard work.

Residential and commercial trimming, pruning, crane assisted removal and trimming, stump removal & lawn care.