Geisinger Construction Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2009

Free estimates...

Ideas into Wood

We do rough framing of houses, garages, and sheds. We also do siding installation, deck building, trim carpentry cabinet installation and custom built in cabinets and bookcases. We also build fire place mantles. I have been in the skilled trades for 15 years and love to build things with my hands.

Spot On Construction

Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!

Arpy's Construction

We are a local family owned business that takes pride in what we do.

04/22/2016

Timothy F.

Description of Work
Never showed for appointment to estimate project.

06/04/2015

Kevin R.

for personal reasons, we went with another provider

Description of Work
provided estimate

01/26/2014

Christopher M.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
Repaired storm door.

04/06/2012

Christopher M.

Excellent. Tom arrived the day after we called him, did the work quickly, efficiently, and without charge. We greatly appreciate it, and will definitely call him for future home improvement work.

Description of Work
Re-attached storm door closer mounts to door frame.

Category remodeling,doors

12/08/2010

Karen P.

He was very responsive and professional. Does quality work.

Description of Work
replacing exterior door.

Category remodeling,doors

10/06/2010

Hari W.

He’s a really nice guy but his estimate was the highest that I received by far. He was talking about completely replacing my deck and other people that gave me estimate were talking about repairing my deck. He was very friendly but he was just out of my price range. He was professional, he was really responsive, and he showed up on time.

Description of Work
Geisinger Construction gave me a quote for a bunch of work. It involves replacing my deck, replacing the roof and door on my shed, working on the fascia of my house, putting new flooring in my bathroom, and replacing a toilet.

Category decks,flooring contractor,plumbing,roofing

03/23/2010

MONTE G.

Oren called at 7:30 AM and said his carpenter would be at my office between 8 and 8:30 and to clear off my desk.John Weber the carpenter arrived at 8:05. He looked at both problems and said he would need to get parts to repair the desk. He was gone about 20 minutes. He anchored the desk top to the wall support and added metal washers to level the top. He vacumed the floor and wiped the top clean. He was very neat, well dressed, and was polite. He also adjusted the 2 door closers.

Description of Work
At my office I have a 12 foot counter top work station. It was tilting out from the wall and my drawer would slide open many times a day. Also had 2 exterier doors with automatic closers that needed adjusted. I called Oren Geisinger on Monday Mar. 22 2010. Oren said he could do the work the next day.

07/29/2009

MONTE G.

They put down tarps, wore shoe covers, very efficient and very polite, and I was very pleased with their service and would recommend them.

Description of Work
We are selling our house and they came in and did some repair to our siding, replaced two wood decks, did some sheetrock work

Category decks,drywall,remodeling,siding

Geisinger Construction Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2009

2202 229th Pl

Ames, IA 50014

Bath remodels, Kitchen remodels, Basement Remodels, Additions/Finish Work, 4-Season rooms, Interior/exterior, Window installation, Siding/roofing, Garages, Concrete installation, Pole buildings, General Contracting