Terry's Quality Concrete

Founded 1976 • With Angi since August 2012

Terry's Quality Concrete is a flat concrete work company that specializes in concrete driveway replacement, decorative concrete, basement waterproofing, crawlspace issues and foundation repair....

Stapes Grading

Stapes Grading offer a wide variety of service for you. From getting a new drive way to pouring a new slab for your hot tub. Stapes Grading also has services in dirt work from grading the yard of your house to digging the foundation to your new home

EBN Construction LLC

We specialize in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Spot On Construction

Here to help with all your construction needs; Roofing, Siding, Driveways, Concrete and Masonry. Give us a call today!

10/27/2020

Overall the work was done (Fall 2019) fairly well and from the curb it all looks nice. The workers were very polite and pretty punctual, hard working, and respectful. Unfortunately, there was a lot of miscommunication along the way, and some sloppy work on both the concrete and retaining walls. The layout of the steps changed and resulted in a lower walkway/steps than what they tore out, which req...

Description of Work
New driveway, service steps, front stoop and retaining walls

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,hardscaping

06/25/2020

Excellent , detailed work. Very happy with our new driveway, sidewalk, and step.

Description of Work
Driveway and sidewalk replaced

07/22/2019

I love Shannon, Bill, Billy, and the team. Always available to talk through questions, showed real concern for my needs, got the project done in under 2 weeks, I'm super happy. The crew was hard working and left the site clean every day. Would absolutely hire again

Description of Work
Driveway and sidewalk removal and new install

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you!

06/26/2018

Did a great job. Was able to work me in to their schedule ahead of what they thought. Polite and professional crew. Great work and cleaned up when done.

Description of Work
Repair sunken portion of driveway and part of sidewalk.

04/22/2018

I have had absolutely horrible luck with hiring contractors in the past. I always seem to pick the person that doesn't show up for an estimate, doesn't ever get back to me with an estimate, or does shoddy work. I was ready to call quite a few different companies and get multiple estimates and "feel them out" before hiring someone for this project. The first company I called was Terrys Quality Conc...

Description of Work
Concrete slab next to garage for RV parking

03/05/2018

Did a nice job. They were professional in every way.

Description of Work
Replaced part of driveway and sidewalk

05/22/2015

Tim came and gave us an estimate. He took the time to talk to me about what exactly they would do and why it wouldn't crack and crumble like the old one was. I got estimates from others who stopped by when I wasn't home and left an estimate in the door. I had no idea if they knew anything about concrete work. I don't remember if Terry's was higher or lower but it was comparable to the others, and ...

Description of Work
Replaced crumbling front step and walk-way from step to driveway.

08/01/2014

Service was done in a prompt manner and clean up was also done. Quick results, courteous, and very helpful with explanations of what was being done

Description of Work
removed old brick sidewalk and replaced it with a new cement sidewalk

07/01/2014

It went great! The estimater returned my call within 30 minutes and was able to schedule a site visit within two days. He came out and explained everything and what to expect. They were very cautious to do as little ground disruption as possible and left the place as clean as it was when they got there. They followed up afterwords to see if there were any questions or issues.

Description of Work
Poured a concrete pad

04/23/2014

Requested quote 4/16/2014. As of 4/23/2014 absolutely no response.Was contacted, visited and received a very professional quote on 4/29/2014.

Description of Work
Requested quote 4/16/2014. As of 4/23/2014 absolutely no response. Was contacted, visited and received a very professional quote on 4/29/2014.

Category concrete repair

[member name removed], I'm sorry you have not received a response. I have no record of contact from you at all. As mistakes do happen, I would appreciate the opportunity to rectify this situation. Please feel free to contact me on my cell phone 515-202-6931. Thank you. Shannon Barnes

New or replacement driveways, sidewalks, patios, steps, stoops, garage slabs. Crack filling, concrete sealing, and powerwashing. Decorative concrete: stamping and stenciling. Concrete removal. Excavating and hauling. We also do basement waterproofing, crawl space repair, egress windows, foundation wall bracing, foundation lifting, and install sump pumps.

We do not work with ashpalt or do big wall jobs.