DUERSON CORP

Founded 1986 • With Angi since August 2010

Midwest Home Contractors

We specialize in working with your insurance adjuster and their estimates. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Mid States Carpenters Group Corporation

FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME, EMAIL OR MESSAGE US! -- 4x Super Service Award Winner, specializing in construction services such as Remodeling, Painting, Carpentry, Roofing, Decks/Porches, and Stucco. Our work ethic is simple, we concentrate on quality. We cannot offer cheap prices and quality, and I do not wish to do poor work. We also believe in taking care of everything you need. For example: I don't hire out my gutter work, we do it the right way, we handle everything including the rotted boards that may be underneath your old gutters, for example. We would prefer to paint our own siding, because I like to use good paint that makes our siding last! If you want cabinets or other woodworking, we finish the work so you don't have to set up a painter, and we install it. Those are good examples of how we handle a project. Also, it's simple to one stop shop with us, it's just easier! We wear all the hats that you will need on any project. As well, I'm the owner, and I'll be there to make sure everything is done the way it's supposed to be done, not what is necessarily the quickest or easiest method. Give us a call today for all of your construction needs!

Des Moines Area Roofing

Des Moines Area Roofing Raisin’ the Roof One Shingle at a Time Des Moines Area Roofing is your solution for all your roofing problems. We specialize in full roof replacements, roof installation, roof repairs, and gutter installation for your central Iowa property. We pride ourselves on fast turnaround times and high quality service. Most of our jobs are completed in just one day, with a lifetime warranty backed by outstanding customer service. With Des Moines Area Roofing by your side, you’ll never have to worry. Des Moines Area Roofing is a locally owned and operated company, servicing central Iowa and surrounding areas. Our crews perform residential and commercial re-roofs and repairs. Our start-to-finish solutions will ensure that all your roofing needs are completed on time and within your budget. Contact us for a free, accurate quote! 515-360-7480

11/19/2014

Madeline S.

Description of Work
Many years ago, maybe fifteen or more, we had Duer and Sons (now Duerson Corp.) replace a leaking flat roof over an addition to the house. My husband was impressed with their knowledge of flat roofs and with the new material they were using. That roof has never leaked, but last year sixty mile an hour winds brought down a gigantic sycamore limb, which landed on both the flat roof and the shingled peaked roof, the heaviest part of the limb on the flat roof. The peaked roof sustained six thousand dollars worth of damage, the flat roof just a small cut, which was repaired by Duerson promptly for just a small price, maybe less than I'm approximating. Yes, if I ever have to replace a flat roof again, I want that material and that company.

05/09/2012

Madeline S.

They were highly recommended. The roof has never leaked. They understood things about roofing and explained to me what I didn't know. They educated me on flat roofs.

Description of Work
We used DUERSON CORP for repairing the roof.

DUERSON CORP