Heartland Lawncare Llc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

Heartland Lawncare, L.L.C. is a small, family-owned lawn care, landscape and snow removal business that serves Des Moines and its surrounding metro areas - both commercial and residential properties. Heartland Lawncare is here for you every day. 2-4 employees. We offer FREE estimates for all of our services. If you refer a friend, receive a FREE mow! We are ICPI certified paver installer, we are insured. Relax and let Heartland handle it....

Pressure Point Cleaners

We clean siding, roofs, gutters, decks, fences, concrete, stone pavers, and windows. We are glad to offer free, no obligation price quotes. We are certified by the United Association of Mobile Contract Cleaners and the Roof Cleaning Institute of America.

JT Outdoor Solutions, LLC

JT Outdoor Solutions specializes in retaining walls, patios, and house redesign projects that may include; plants, brick/natural edging, mulch, or rock. We have over half a decade of experience specifically in the landscaping field and have been working since 2020 as a standalone company offering services all across the Des Moines metro and beyond. Our goal is to provide functional, elegant, and durable products that are suitable for people who enjoy outdoor living or simply want a usable yard.

Supreme Lawn & Landscape Inc

Local family owned & operated. Quality work at a fair price. Owner has been in landscape industry since 1990. We strive to make sure each customer is completed satisfied with the completed project.

06/25/2018

Steve B.

Had contacted through Angie's List messenger. Had a time set for them to come out and quote. They messaged me and asked if we could move it to another date/time due to wanting to finish the job he was on. No problem, but they never showed. I tried to contact two more times but no reply.

Description of Work
Landscaping

08/16/2017

Angela G.

I have used Heartland's service for the past several years and depend on them to maintain my yard and keep my walkways and driveway free of snow in the winter. They definitely make my life easier and Jenny & Jeremy take great pains to see that their customers are happy with their service.

Description of Work
lawn mowing, spring & fall yard clean-up, snow removal

Category lawn service,snow removal

08/16/2017

Angela G.

I engage Heartland for all of my yard care. I depend on them to make my life easier and Jenny & Jeremy never let me down.

Description of Work
lawn mowing, spring and fall clean-up, snow removal in the winter.

Category lawn service,snow removal

07/31/2017

Debra S.

Every week they are polite, do a great job, and leave the yard looking nice and trim.

Description of Work
I am on a weekly service, they come and mow the yard, trim, clean up.

10/24/2016

Nellie S.

Great. Jeremy was very professional, he came out and gave me a free estimate for the project and gave me a few other ideas for it as well. The crew did the work very quickly and they cleaned up the yard when they were done. They were very hard working and did a fantastic job. The stone that Jeremy chose for the design was perfect and the wall/garden space turned out even better than I had envisioned. I will be having them back when I expand our landscaping.

Description of Work
I hired Jeremy and his crew to build a retaining wall and garden area for our backyard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

11/10/2014

Douglas S.

Lawn service only. very poor communication between crew and owners. Please check your monthly statements to make sure you are paying for services performed. We also made it clear not to mow when the lawn is wet. Had to stop the crew once when they started and the last time they mowed it was wet. Can not recommend on those reasons

Description of Work
mow and trim

Category lawn service

We have been servicing this client for numerous seasons and we recently had an incident in which we completely made a mistake on their invoice. We overcharged them for one mow. They emailed us, I talked it over with my crew and then realized the client was right and we made a mistake. I called him later that same day and I acknowledged we made a mistake - that I misinterpreted what the crew wrote down - we explained that the office person doing the invoicing is not with the crew on a daily basis and then we showed and explained to the crew this is why it's important to write everything down properly so that incidences like this does not happen. The crew was very apologetic as well. The customer seemed to understand better what had happened when we talked on the phone. We understood that they were upset and we apologized for our mistake. Regarding the quality of service when mowing...typically after rain storms etc we would not mow this client since that is what he requested. If the ground was saturated, meaning, water came up around your shoe as you stepped, we would then skip their residence. However, recently there were a couple of times that it was dew, not actual ground saturation. The property needed mowing before heading into the winter months. We started to mow and the client stopped us. We thought it was ok to mow since the ground was not saturated as if it had rained. It was just morning dew. When we talked to this client, we thought everything was ok and that they would continue services for the 2015 mowing season,. However, after reading their review and seeing the score given for our services, I think perhaps it's best if we part our separate ways. Yes, we made a mistake this time and we acknowledged it to them so we deserve an F for that aspect this one time, but overall service and what not, I think we fare much higher and I think the fact that this client has been with us for multiple seasons shows us that we've been doing well overall.

10/23/2014

Bob D.

The guys did an excellent job! They paid close attention to detail - making sure the landscaping blocks were level and placed in a pattern to our satisfaction. And the new deck looks fantastic! I've received several compliments on their work. Jeremy is very skilled and excellent to work with, as were the other members of his team. Friendly group of guys who are dedicated to insuring our objectives were achieved. within the desired time frame. They also seem to enjoy what they're doing. I would highly recommend Jeremy for landscaping or deck services in the future. He'll be the first one I call if I have future projects.

Description of Work
Provided landscaping services both in front and behind the house. Also rebuilt an existing deck using cedar deck boards and a new deck rail.

Category decks,landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

08/26/2014

Kate R.

Jeremy did some landscaping for me last summer. He was prompt, efficient and pleasant to work with. I actually wrote an Angie's review giving him an A last August. Recently I called him to get an estimate on the next phase of landscaping I plan to do. I left a voicemail describing the work I'm interested in and requesting a call back to set up a time to get an estimate. Although his voicemail message promises to call back by 5 pm the same day or soon after, I've never received a response from him. Since I had a good experience last year, I decided to give them another call in case there was some mix-up that caused them not to respond. But now I've not received a response from the second message. I did receive an immediate callback from his phone when I left the second message, but before I could answer the party hung up. I won't be calling them again and would not use them now. This experience makes me feel they are unprofessional and unreliable.

Description of Work
Nothing because I didn't receive a response to my attempts to contact them.

Category landscaping,lawn service

08/21/2014

Susan K.

Great, these guys come in as a team, they are in and out quickly.

Description of Work
Mowed my lawn and trimmed.

08/17/2014

Trisha R.

I was looking for someone to mow our yard just once because my husband had broken his foot and we were going out of town. I explained it hadn't been cut for a week or so and since it was going to be a one time thig which he doesn't normally do, the price was a little more which I was totally fine with. He was very friendly and understanding. Arranged everything to be done while we were out of town. I had even texted Jeremy and said if he drove by and thought it would cost more that was fine just send the invoice and if take care of it. As we were headed out of town, I texted him again just to make sure he had us down on his schedule, which he said he did. When we returned we saw it had not been mowed. No email, text, or call. Very unprofessional and disappointing.

Description of Work
Arranged a one time mow while we were out if town, returned to see it was not completed.

Heartland Lawncare Llc

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

33430 Glenn Hazel Ln

Adel, IA 50003

Commercial & Residential, Hardscape Surfaces, Retaining Wall Design, Patio Retaining Wall Install, Mow, Trim, Edge, Flower Bed Maintenance, Hedge Trim, Prune, Mulch, Landscaping, Landscaping Design, Spring & Fall Cleanup, Aeration, Snow Removal

Irrigation