Steve's Plumbing Service Inc - Oahu

With Angi since July 2015

96-1225 Waihona St Unit A

Pearl City, HI 96782

Steve's Plumbing Service Inc. is a full service plumbing contractor operating in Oahu. Their professionals are highly skilled at both commercial and residential plumbing. They provide high quality plumbing repairs, installations, maintenance, and replacement services. They have over thirty years of

10/11/2022

Elizabeth T.

John and Trevor spent nearly 2 hours inspecting and explaining everything very thoroughly.

Description of Work
Toilet flange, shower faucet and pipe leaks

Category plumbing, water heater repair

10/10/2022

Lani P.

Perfect! We have very HOT Water!

Description of Work
Only warm water...dial knobs were at max!

Category water heater repair

07/26/2022

Kaci G.

It was great that they were able to come same day to help. Very professional, showed me step by step their work so that I could feel confident in the decision making process. Never felt pressured to do anything, nor did they try to persuade me to work on other plumbing issues in my home. I trust this team and know where to go next time I have plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Main line clogged

07/08/2022

John G.

The plumber arrived on time and was kind, courteous and professional!! He got right to work and explained to me the possibilities for the leak. He explained everything he was going to do and cleaned up as he went along. Sunny was extremely professional and kind. I will be recommending Steve’s Plumbing to all my family and friends!! They were rated five stars and now I know why. Call Steve’s Plumbing for your plumbing repairs👍🏆👍

Description of Work
Fix a leak in the upstairs bathroom.

03/09/2022

Jim M.

Excellent, problem resolved.

Description of Work
Broken faucet

11/30/2021

Chris K.

I replaced an old bathtub with a stone-walled shower alcove and Levi Sperl did a fine job installing a new shower set as the finishing touch. He and his partner Dallas were done in about an hour. Like they say - you get what you pay for. Steve's Plumbing may not always provide the lowest quote, but it's been my experience that they always send the highest caliber experts. These are just two of several pros who have done excellent work here and I wouldn't hesitate to ask them back for any future needs. I highly recommend them to all!

Description of Work
shower install

11/17/2021

Tracy A.

Jeremy T. did a great job in identifying issue, diagnostic, isolation and repair. He always provide two options for repairs with price quotations for both options.

Description of Work
Repair underground water leak

09/08/2021

Sally T.

Great. Technician was on time, explained exactly what needed to be done. Cleaned up any mess that was made. Overall very professional. I would call Steve’s plumbing again for my plumbing problems

Description of Work
Leak in water main to house

08/26/2021

Colleen M.

Good work, services overpriced!!

Description of Work
Plumbing, water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair, home remodeling

07/24/2021

Pua K.

After coordinating with the building maintenance person, kris came back to complete the job. He was prompt, professional and informative. Thank you very much.

Description of Work
Inspect for a possible leak to the apartment below. Kris, the technician, was dispatched and he found a leak under our kitchen sink. At that point office personnel contacted the owner to get authorization to confirm to go forward with the job.

06/24/2021

Robin H.

Aaron Fernandez was very professional and friendly. He did an excellent job installing our new toilets. We would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Installation of three toilets

04/17/2021

Marc H.

Fixed it immediately

Description of Work
Water pipe came lose

04/15/2021

Marc H.

Robert did an Outstanding Job! Other services weren’t available for 5 to 9 days, Steve’s Plumbing responded with same day service. Thank You!

Description of Work
Install new water main line valve, replace one inline water valve and two toilet water supply valves.

03/27/2021

daryl jean K.

Fast and efficient service

Description of Work
Fix running water in toilet

01/29/2021

PAULA N.

Awesome.....Steve’s plumbing is terrific. The crew was absolutely professional, kind, understanding and overall very respectful to myself and my property. I would definitely hire them again and recommend them to others

Description of Work
Replacement of sewer pipe

01/06/2021

Jim M.

OUTSTANDING, Jeremy did a Tremendous job and was so supportive and willing to wok on anything that needed attention. We could not ask for better service. We are so happy with the results of our service. Thank you.

Description of Work
Tub drain, toilet and pressure valve

12/03/2020

Joe S.

Steve’s plumbing was one of multiple vendors hired due to a recent incident involving my plumbing in the bathroom and flooding/damage. They were in charge of doing the removal of tub, pinpointing and confirming the source and nature of the leak, and then re-installing. Other vendors handled remediation and extraction etc in the early phase. Steve’s plumbing and the tech they sent, Pilar [with an apprentice(?)], we’re from the start a cut above the others. Whereas with other tasks I was left to be the one to ask detailed questions and push for follow ups but with Pilar he was very thorough on what typical process is for the situation, discussed the issue in detail and recommended solution, and then even went the extra mile to ensure that not only could we be able to work something out that would allow us to work around an extremely important trip to the mainland with something that worked for all involved. A huge kudos to Pilar’s ability to be on the horn throughout financing to keep things progressing towards securing payment for the company while being cognizant to keep a positive approach even with many multiple small snafus that could have piled on the stress. I think what had me most impressed was the attention to my wife’s concerns and sensitivity to wanting her to be comfortable and not feel rushed even as she was the one behind the scene. He helped my wife and I navigate the middle ground between “how do we possibly make this work” and “glad that is taken care of” and we were able to focus energy on the other moving parts on the job that will be at the same level of completion sometime between tomorrow and “whenevahz”. I can sum it up by saying without Steve’s Plumbing and Pilar I would have naively botched some of the planning, double booked like vendors, confused my wife and made her cry from stress and lost out on a once-in-a-lifetime chance to enjoy one Christmas back in Michigan with my own family for first time because we were so haphazardly frenzied leading up to departure... but exactly none of that happened and it was all anchored around the confidence in the guidance and overall professionalism of Pilars Plumbing featuring Steve. I mean Steve’s Plumbing and Pilar! As for the apprentice, bonus points on his ability to put some *** behind a steel tub without a scratch on install just after literally ripping a fiberglass one in half to bring it out of the unit. But that young man a steak! ...now to touch base with the other vendors not in the Steve network for the half of the energy not spent on this review. Steve’s is worth it for sure unless of course they don’t give Pilar a handsome raise and you see “Pilar’s Plumbing” start cropping up soon, those guys would be top-notch too I’m certain.

Description of Work
Bathtub removal/replace, water damage assessment

Category plumbing, home remodeling, marriage counseling

12/02/2020

Pete B.

It went well thank you Josh & Mike were very courteous & did professional work. Although I was not prepared for the initial estimated price tag, Josh did his best to negotiate a compromise. Overall satisfaction was attained & I won’t have to be concerned with replacing this heater for the foreseeable future.

Description of Work
Remove & replace apartment size water heater

11/14/2020

Ernest B.

Bryan removed and replaced my old corroded valves that were leaking promptly and with no leaks. Great service and reasonable prices. Mahalo!

Description of Work
Water valve replacement

11/01/2020

ALVIN T.

From the professionalism of the customer service of my phone call needing emergency service to the Master Tech, Pilar Chavarria, service to clog my sewer drain late at night service went very well. Mr. Pilar Chavarria was very professional, calm, humble, and knowledgable. Don't know if you can specifically ask for him, but if you can, request for him. Thank You Very Much Steve's Plumbing Service of Oahu!! :)

Description of Work
Clogged drain

10/31/2020

Mahealani C.

Very efficient, quickly completed, no problems at all.

Description of Work
Repair a leaking faucet in the sink

09/30/2017

Alan U.

Plumber was a professional. He did a clean and beautiful job. I would love to hire them again but they just charge too much.................. Way too much. They also did a couple other jobs for me in the past (all excellent services) but I didn't realize I was over paying till I started talking to my colleagues and they flipped over when I told them what I paid for my services. I normally don't mind paying higher prices for good service but when you get gouged, it hurts. Bottom line is this. If you frequent Morton's for dinner, hire Steve's Plumbing. If Buzz's Steakhouse is your style. Find another plumbing company.

Description of Work
Hot water tank and valve replacement.

808 Lining

Kupe Construction

Kupe Construction is a full service Contractor providing construction services covering all your commercial and residential needs. Our team brings decades of experience to the table allowing us to take your project from idea to completion. We incorporate the latest technologies to bring efficiency and competitive rates to any project. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Shoreline Plumbing

Since 2015, Shoreline Plumbing has provided quality services to clients by providing them with the professional care they deserve. Get in touch today to learn more about our plumbing services!

Counseling - Marriage/Relationship

Oahu Plumber, Residential Plumbing, Commercial Plumbing, Plumbing Repair, Pipe Replacement, Plumbing Remodel, Water Heaters, Tankless Water Heaters, Irrigation Systems, Sepctic Tanks, Gas Line Repair, Electronic Leak Detection, New Construction, Emergency Plumbing