Miss Mop Cleaning Service

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2013

PO Box 390216

Keauhou, HI 96739

Miss Mop specializes in Vacation Rentals and Private Homes I have a staff of thee plus myself. I use all natural cleaning products non chemical. We have been in business sence 2008 in Kailua Kona Hawaii.

09/13/2016

Janet S.

Miss Mop Cleaning Services has been providing cleaning services for over 3 years at my vacation rental property in Kona HI. Her cleaning services are so excellent, that I get positives reviews from my guests! She goes above and beyond. I also have asked her to do things for me around the house, when I am out of town. She helps with miscellaneous errands. She's very prompt and professional. I was confident enough in her to work to recommend her to two of my other neighbors in the complex and she now works for them! I would highly recommend her services!

Description of Work
She's my on going housekeeper.

03/13/2016

Veronica B.

01/01/2016

CLARE W.

Category house cleaning

I'm sorry Mrs [member name removed] feels this way I received a call from her after hours on several occasions, she was having company and needed some cleaning done. I met with her and discussed the cleaning she required gave her a quote and she accepted the quote and stated she would be wanting regular cleaning. I rearranged my schedule as she needed her cleaning done asap. After cleaning I had to request payment from her at which time she sent me the invoice amount with a letter that my prices were to high and she would not be using us again. I do hope she found someone whom she is more comfortable comfortable with to do her cleaning.

08/01/2015

Arnold B.

Anna Marie and crew are great. Hired her just as we were moving out to do total clean before new owner moved in three days later. She knew the instructions and performed them without our eyes being present. She sent photos to us at our new location after she was finished. New owner was totally blown away with how clean the whole house was. Think he also hired Anna Marie to do weekly cleaning for them after that. Would I hire again? You bet. Wish she could come to Tennessee with us.

Description of Work
Move out house cleaning.

06/22/2015

Jackie F.

Description of Work
I had my 2 bath 2 bedroom condo cleaned, after my family. It was an excellent job. I also arranged for a "spring cleaning" service where everything is scrubbed; 'frig pulled out, cupboards, walls, for approximately $350.00. They also offer a check your condo in your absence which at $25.00 a month is very reasonable.

05/28/2015

Veronica B.

Description of Work
Cleaned my condo after my guests leave |Always does a great job |Reliable |Trustworthy |Very communicative |Will continue to use them

04/09/2015

Jackie F.

Description of Work
This is a new service relationship, but she answered me promptly, set up a meeting and had exactly what I was looking for and also a spring cleaning service that I will try. She is easy to contact, and I am looking forward to a long association.

05/23/2014

Paul H.

She is excellent. It was great. She just does a great thorough job overall. She is reliable.

Description of Work
I used Miss Mop Cleaning Service to clean my house.

11/30/2013

Phillip M.

Deep cleaning for the first three visits and then maintenance cleaning from there on. Everyone is friendly, helpful and provided us with some good tips. We are thrilled to have their help. Our house never looked better.

Description of Work
I used MISS MOP CLEANING SERVICE.

05/02/2013

Janet S.

She is very professional. Ms. Colburn is an expert is vacation rental cleaning. She cleans from top to bottom, and I haven't had one complaint from a tenant yet.

Description of Work
She is my housekeeper for my vacation home. She cleans up after each tenant leaves. I've been using her since July 2012.