Grasshoppers Yard & Tree Service

Founded 2005 • With Angi since October 2012

4.1

Aloha my name is Manny Amaral I was born on the Big Island of Hawaii we are a family owned business we've been in business for eight plus years specializing in yard & trees service, hauling away green waste & or material hauling. Wood chipper,Bobcat and boom truck service and rental. landscaping services installation and or removal. Tree trimming,hedging and pruning. Hauling of Wood chips,Graval,Mulch,Dirt and more. Special rites available for senior citizens and the disabled....

10/27/2015

Description of Work
Never responded to my request for service at all.

05/14/2014

Description of Work
Owner Manny Amaral came and trimmed part of an enormous banyan tree on my property, part of it very close to the house. I was not able to be present when he did the job, but everything that we discussed, he fulfilled. The cost was very fair. I later needed yard maintenance on the same property. He obliged and comes monthly. I highly recommend Grasshoppers Yard & Tree Trimming Service.

10/02/2012

He gave a price, I agreed. He said he would come within two weeks. Three weeks later I called, he said he would be there that week. Never showed, never called. After a few weeks I called and asked why he treated me that way, he said he cut his leg with a chainsaw and was unable to work for 2 weeks but he would come. Didn't happen.

Description of Work
I contacted many amarai for tree cutting and green waste removal.

Category lawn service,tree service

Specializing in yard & trees service, hauling away green waste & or material hauling. Wood chipper,Bobcat and boom truck service and rental. landscaping services installation and or removal. Tree trimming,hedging and pruning. Hauling of Wood chips,Graval,Mulch,Dirt and more.

Not serving west Hawaii sorry.