Zecka Home Improvement Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2012

Dorsey Roberts SgtMaj USMC (Ret) Owner of ZECKA Home Improvement, Inc. I am a handyman, I have a crew of 6 full time handymen, we cover the entire island of Oahu. My team and I are here if you ever need us. My Information is listed below so that you can review my webpage for additional information about me and my company. I am available if you would like to discuss the services that I provide. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience. Thank you for your consideration. Sincerely, Dorsey Roberts SgtMaj USMC (Ret) Owner of ZECKA Home Improvement, Inc www.808neighborhoodhandyman.com email: robertsde@earthlink.net (808) 392-6059....

Best Samaritan

Maika'i Masonry Contractor

Aloha we are your local masonry contractor. We do all concrete masonry work from rock wall, concrete slab, foundation etc. We are a family owned and operated business. We look forward to providing you with the most value for your project. We are flexible and no job is big or too small. Thank you for your time and trust. Mahalo

Hang Loose Gutters & Painting LLC

Call today for exterior painting services!

02/25/2015

Description of Work
phone call went well - representative asked me to e-mail him so I did - again no reply: frustrating as well as time-consuming experience

Category handyman service

09/04/2014

Description of Work
I sent two emails to the company and got no response whatsoever.

Category appliance repair,electrician,fencing,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,roofing,window cleaning,replacement windows,interior painters

06/17/2014

He came for a kitchen plan install. All the kitchen appliances and the washer and dryer. I bought them from the home depot and needed someone to install them. He told me everything will be fine. He told me that he will bring an assistant for the job because he could not lift the all things himself. But, he came over with three assistants, all kids. The kids did not have any idea about what he was ...

Description of Work
Handymen: Appliances installation.

Category handyman service

05/08/2014

Am so pleased with the professional work completed by Dorsey Roberts and his crew.

Description of Work
Replaced redwood fence and reinforced wall, painted wrought iron gates and new fence.

Category fencing,handyman service

03/24/2014

Actual cost matched his estimate, his team procured all supplies showed up on time and was well managed / led. I was pleased with their performance and would hire them again.

Description of Work
Conducted repairs and upgrades to a new home that was purchased to include interior painting, wood flooring repairs, dishwaser install, washer and dryer install, window treatment install, electrical outlet install, foundation repairs and roof repairs.

Category appliance repair,electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,roofing,window cleaning,replacement windows,window treatments,interior painters

Handyman & home improvement.