S&S Delivery Inc

Founded 1971 • With Angi since August 2010

Family owned & locally operated....

Are you looking for professional and skilled movers in Honolulu, Hawaii? Our moving company is always ready to help you move not only in Honolulu, but anywhere on Oahu Island. Our trucks have fully equipped with moving blankets, tools , dollies , plastic wrap , etc . We have experienced staff with more than 5 years experience in moving in Honolulu and ethic that will make sure your belongings get safe to the right place at the right time. We doing our best to bring our Honolulu customers only the best moving experience and we really hope that all of our clients will return for their future relocation on Oahu Island.

Hero Moving Hawaii specializes in household and commercial local moving. We have been in moving services for over 10 years and offer quality, efficient services at good prices. Our staff is well trained to handle your items as if they were our own. As a local owned and operated business we take care of our customers as if they were our neighbors, because frankly, they are. Our services include free onsite estimates, residential and commercial moving, local and inter-island moving, short and long term storage, container loading and unloading, packing service, supplies and delivery.

04/24/2017

Excellent. The person at the office who booked the move was very professional, and the two movers were pleasant and professional. They were finished within two hours and my mother was delighted with the service. It was the least stressful move she's ever had.

Description of Work
Hired them to move my mother from a studio apartment to a one-bedroom in Honolulu.

Category moving companies

02/18/2016

Description of Work
S&S moved our household furniture from Honolulu to Kailua. They were very fast, very efficient, pleasant and careful with our furniture. They do not pack. They were pleased to move things once installed in the new house as well. There was a small accident when a truck damaged our gate but they fixed that as soon as possible. The price seemed very reasonable.

Category moving companies

04/10/2015

Description of Work
Moved two pianos from my home to a college. Everything went as it should. I've used them before and will again.

Category moving companies,piano moving

03/19/2015

Description of Work
Moved piano, Pilates equipment. Went well.

Category moving companies,piano moving

04/14/2014

I requested a piano to be pick up from a private home and deliver to my home. I was given a time frame of 1 - pm. They delivered the piano about 1:30pm. The two men that moved the piano did so efficiently and with care. They were courteous and knowledgeable. I would definitely use this company again in the future if we need to move a piano.

Description of Work
Delivered a piano

Category piano moving

Piano and household moving & short-term & long-term piano storage.

Check, MasterCard, Visa