Executive Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since August 2011

We are a locally run general contracting business. We are fully licensed and have many years of experience. We look forward to working with you on your next project!

Amenities

This pro has not provided any licensing information to Angi at this time.All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Ryan T.
04/24/2016
Very professional work and Arvin always kept us in the loop updating us on the progress of the project. We definitely would consider Executive Construction for any future remodel projects in the future.
Description of Work
Reconstruct and expand a covered deck
remodeling
Colleen C.
07/29/2015
Contractor also replaced some rotted exterior trim near a 2nd story window. Workers were punctual, courteous, and hard-working. Set up and took down scaffolding to work on 2nd story without causing collateral damage. Took extra care to remove mildew from the house surfaces during power-washing. Caulked well and did a careful job painting with the appropriate exterior products for the different surfaces.
Description of Work
Repaired and replaced rotted deck railing, Repainted other exterior handrails, Repainted 2-story single family home
Category
contractors, home builders, woodworking, house painters
Colleen C.
06/22/2014
Company representative was courteous and prompt with the walk-through visit and preparation and revisions of estimated cost. Workmen started and ended on time and on schedule. We appreciated their very good workmanship, attention to detail, and care with making sure the seams were caulked and painted to match the exterior paint. They answered all of our questions and were knowledgeable about building materials.
Description of Work
Replace water-damaged exterior trim and battens.
Gerard B.
06/20/2013
They were not very responsive at all at the beginning and they came out with sort of formulaic quote. The main person didn't even come out; he said couple of aides to measure and give the quote. Then they came out again and gave us a more thorough quote, which sounded quite a bit lower than the other ones because somehow the father got interested in it. However, they basically gave us an incredible time frame in terms of the payment schedule. They wanted everything paid in the first four days. We would not use them. In fact, we feel like we dodged a huge bullet by not going with them. I think they would've been a nightmare to deal with. I think what they do is they quote really low and then anything that wasn't specified, they charge you with a change order for every single little thing and that's why you need to be really careful.
Description of Work
Executive Construction gave us an estimate and expansion on the second floor, a foyer, and a little guest area.
remodeling

We try to satisfy our clients quote requests to the best of our ability. Standard procedure is to send an information gatherer to meet with the client. The information is processed by the main office, information gatherer maybe be sent back to gather more information, then the estimate is generated. However our Project Manager did meet with the client at a later date at least twice. I apologize that our payment schedule was not to your liking, all of our other clients have not had a problem with it. Our company charges for change orders after contract has been signed, any changes at that point add to the overall cost of the project. Change orders are generated by the owner; we do not generate change orders. Please keep in mind that over twenty hours of planning was put into this estimate at no charge, with no wok done. - Ian Kurihara
Alea M.
04/01/2013
see above
Description of Work
Executive Construction was one of only a FEW contractors who did bids on a termite repair job that ACTUALLY SUBMITTED A BID ON TIME. MANY others came, looked, looked at pictures or whatever and were NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN. While I have not employed them to do the work, as we are still in planning stages, they were courteous, FAST and their bid fell in line with the other contractors whom I knew and trusted personally--so I know they are accurate as well. I got many high high bids and two very very low--which we threw out. My family are tradesman and helped me choose accurate bids. This company's bid seemed very accurate and professional and they are in the running for the job. That is the extent of my experience with this company. Aloha
Category
drywall, remodeling, home builders, woodworking
Donal D.
03/25/2013
I can't say more than this as I decided to go with a referred contractor who started this process prior to them. I will say however they were very nice to deal with and very professional. The process of getting estimates from other companies waisted so much of my time it ended up being bit of bad luck on timing for them that we did not go further but they were one of few that at least were making the process painless and i think thats worth a mention.
Description of Work
Executive construction were 1 of only 6 contractors out of 16 that were willing to give me a price. They we very quick in contacting me after I sent my initial info request from their website. It was nice to have someone contact me back so quickly and we made arrangements to move forward to come look at my kitchen. I found them to be very professional they confirmed our appointment via e-mail and phone. They were on time and always polite and communicated well with me.
Bill S.
10/24/2012
From the first meeting until the certificate of occupancy was completed it was without question a pleasure to watch them work.
Description of Work
I used Executive Construction to build a home for my cousin in 2010. I am using them again in 2012 to build another home. They are worth you time and effort when considering building or remodeling. They are honest and deliver great value. Also they are extremely efficient. They work 7 days a week and use quality materials. I couldn't be happier with the results.
Category
contractors, carpet installation, ceramic tile, drywall, electrician, flooring contractor, hardwood floor, masonry, plumbing, remodeling, roofing, home builders, woodworking, home remodeling, house painters, interior painters, drain cleaning, basement remodeling
Diana H.
08/02/2011
They took care of running the building permits for us and there would've been no way we could make the time to do it ourselves. It took them about a week to obtain the permits and they got to working on building our new home right away. We were told to get estimates from other contractors and compare them to compare prices. They made sure that we selected the counter tops and cabinets that we wanted. Along with the selection of our counter tops and cabinets they did some pricing around at other places to see if they had better deals. Our house was built quick! They were done in about three months time. I highly recommend this contractor if you want to build a new home or need any renovations done.

Phone

Services not offered

Ask for details.

Payment options

FAQ

Executive Construction is currently rated 4.9 overall out of 5.

Executive Construction is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Executive Construction accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Yes, Executive Construction offers free project estimates.

No, Executive Construction does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

No, Executive Construction does not offer a senior discount.

Yes, Executive Construction offers warranties.

Executive Construction offers the following services: New construction, remodeling, renovations & additions for home and commercial properties.

Other Local Pros In Your Area

Steve's Plumbing & AC Service - Oahu

(23)

2022 Super Service Award

Steve's Plumbing & AC Service - Oahu

When Hawaiian residents need high-quality and friendly plumbing, sewer and AC services, they know to trust a local. That’s why they turn to Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service. With a presence on Big Island, Oahu, Maui, and Kauai they have helped numerous customers throughout the islands get the solution they need, no matter the size or scope of their project. They assist with minor issues to major projects, even including sewer repair, pipe relining, air conditioning installation and even commercial and new construction. And they do all of this while never swaying from their reputation for outstanding service and total customer satisfaction. When the project demands the best, make the right choice and turn to the pros at Steve’s Plumbing & AC Service.

Gomez Woodworks

(5)

Gomez Woodworks

ALOHA.. I AM AN OWNER OPERATED BUSINESS SPECIALIZING IN FENCES, GATES, CABINET INSTALLATION, DOORS, WINDOWS, BASE BOARDS, CROWN MOULDING, PATIO COVERS, AND WOOD FLOORS, STAIRS AND DECKS. I HAVE BEEN A CONTRACTOR FOR 25 YEARS AND HAVE WORKED ON BOTH RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROJECTS. I LOVE WOODWORKING ITS MY PASSION AND CAN GUARANTEE YOU EXCELLENT SERVICE AND OUTSTANDING QUALITY OF WORK.

Fullmer Brothers Construction provides the best quality of roofing contractor services and products for your home in the Hawaiian Islands. We offer general construction and specialize in both commercial and residential roof repair and replacement. We know that your home is important to you and hope to make you part of our family here at Fullmer Brothers. We provide our services to all of Oahu and Kauai, soon to be on the other islands.