Affordable Home Concepts LLC

Custom Grill Pavilion

Custom Grill Pavilion

decks & porches2020
Installed a grilling pavilion

***FREE CONSULTATIONS! - 200sqft for $5,550 Deck Replacement!** Adam has over 25 years of experience in home improvement and remodeling. Adam is the true general contractor. He is a highly trained renovation expert, and we strive to get your utmost satisfaction. Additional DBA - Affordable Carpentry By Design Inc...
Kitchen Remodel

cabinet makers

2020
Painted Exterior House

house painting

2020

woodworking (139)decks & porches (82)house painting (34)roofing (34)window replacement (20)general contractors (18)home remodeling (17)siding companies (17)gutter repair (17)door installation (15)pressure washing (14)handyman (13)

06/11/2021

The estimate was competitive and very detailed. Workers arrived on time and completed the work efficiently. The house looks incredible. I'm very pleased with the work and would hire again.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting, Woodworking, Pressure Washing, Custom awning

Category pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

03/18/2021

After getting multiple quotes and researching several companies, we decided to contract with Affordable Home Concepts to do repairs to the exterior trim and siding and paint our house. Their pricing was very competitive and the work was performed to standard. Adam was good to work with us through changes we requested and in the end we were very satisfied. We plan to use them for other projects in ...

Description of Work
Wood rot repair and exterior painting

Category house painters

Work Completed On 03/18/2021

03/06/2021

Adam and his crew were professional and did an excellent job. The finished deck far exceeded what I expected. The crew kept me informed as the job went along so I knew what to expect. I would recommend them and use them again.

Description of Work
New Deck

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

12/17/2020

I am very pleased with the work. Adam worked with me to really enhance my initial vision of the project . Everything we agreed to was delivered on time and on budget. I would definitely contact them if I have future projects.

Description of Work
Paver Patio, Retaining Wall, Screen Porch & Deck Work

Category decks,hardscaping

Work Completed On 12/19/2020

12/14/2020

First of all let me tell you about Adam and his contractors. The workmanship was impecable. They are steps above AWESOME. Adam was very helpful with the deck design and he kept us abreast of every thing. If Adam said somthing was going to happen, it did, we knew exactly who was coming and when, there was never a breakdown in communication. The project was completed in a timely manner. Our house wa...

Description of Work
Deck

Category concrete repair,decks,pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

11/16/2020

Very pleased Adam and his team are pros Would use them again and would recommend them

Description of Work
Deck

Category decks,remodeling

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

10/18/2020

We had a rotting 35 year old deck. Adam and his team carefully evaluated our needs and made some great suggestions. He built a gorgeous, screened deck that far exceeded our expectations. We were impressed with his care and attention to detail. Clean up after the job was meticulous. He was by far the lowest bidder and the best choice. We highly recommend Affordable Home Concepts and we plan to call...

Description of Work
New screened deck.

Work Completed On 10/16/2020

10/07/2020

My 120 year old neglected house received the best exterior paintwork anyone could ever ask for. A true "Cinderella Story" as the old girl now is wearing her ball gown. Every challenge was addressed, and there were many. Adam and his crew are wonderful to work with.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting

Category pressure washing,house painters

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

09/30/2020

Adam and his team were great on every level! I highly recommend them. Adam truly aims to please and the end product is fabulous. His team is respectful and professional and they even do a good job cleaning up. The price is fair. I am very pleased. A+++++

Description of Work
Screen porch

Work Completed On 09/30/2020

09/29/2020

Kim and Adam are a great team. Adam estimated the job based on pictures and descriptions through email/ phone calls. The tear down took one day and the rebuild took two days. They used pressure treated wood and 6x6 posts that looked great. His team also put in balusters rather than wood spindles which the teams drilled holes on site. The balusters are perfectly straight. I appreci

Description of Work
Deck

Work Completed On 01/14/2021

Carpentry. Remodeling. Bathroom remodeling. Kitchen remodeling. Basement remodeling. Framing. Siding. Window & door replacements. Refacing decks & porches. Interior trim installation. Installing cabinets. Painting. Drywall repairs. roof repairs.