Limb Doctors

Townsend rd

VILLA RICA, GA 30132

limbdoctors.com

All services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Limb Doctors tree service is a local business based in Villa Rica, GA. We do tree trimming, canopy raising, limbing and tree removal of all sizes. We are very detail oriented and will leave your property cleaner than we found it. We offer free estimates and are available 5 days a week. Most importantly, w are liscensed and insured!!! Please allow us a chance to earn your business!...

tree service (49)

04/30/2022

Kent H.

Excellent company! I highly recommend Limb Doctors. They are easy to communicate with, had a great price for the work done and were very careful with my property and the cleanup.

Description of Work
One tree removed and many limbs trimmed off various trees

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

04/29/2022

Steve B.

Great. Safe, hard working crew that did an amazing job and owners that manage and care greatly for their crew and the customers they serve.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

04/28/2022

Lucy A.

The crew was great. They were very efficient and cleaned the area perfectly.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Kate B.

The company was in contact with me every step throughout the process of my project (which was weather dependent) and accommodated my schedule at every point. They arrived on time, working aggressively in teams and taking great care with my personal property and land. I have used them twice and will use them again. I have referred them to friends. I would not hesitate to call them. They are a fantastic group of workers!!

Description of Work
tree services, limb removal, clean up

Eric W.

Great People overall !!!! Very punctual, courteous, the price is very reasonable I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
tree services

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

Pat O.

What a blessing!!! I was blown away at the incredible job they did in a very difficult situation. As for cleaning up, with the exception of the missing tree, it was like they were never there. I definitely recommend these folks.

Description of Work
tree services

Rich M.

They were excellent and did a superb job. Their price was very fair. Definitely would use again and recommend to everyone

Description of Work
tree services

Cherie N.

Limb Doctors did a great job cutting some trees down for us and thoroughly cleaned up afterward. Very nice owners too!

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Jackie B.

Rizzo and his crew did an awesome job removing trees and limbs for me. The estimate I was given was meet and the additional item he found needing to be done was approved with me and with only a nominal fee. They completed the work in an amazingly short time and left things cleaned b up. Additionally, they were able to come and do the job earlier than originally anticipated. I can't wait for them to come back and chip some brush I already had cut in my yard!

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Angela O.

Simply the best! Very punctual and professional. I hired the limb doctor to cut down 15 feet of trees behind my home, not only were they reasonably priced they went above and beyond. The crew worked until everything was finished, obtained proper permits and completed the job on schedule. They were so good my neighbors begun to hire them. While following up to check on our satisfaction days later, they even helped me move heavy boxes in my garage. Great experience!

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Dianne R.

The tree was big and very close to my house but they took it out without a problem! They took it out as close to the ground as possible and cleaned up after. Reasonably priced and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend them and will hire them again when I need trees removed.

Description of Work
tretree removal service

Steve Z.

Very well. Quick, clean up was through.

Description of Work
tree service

David N.

The entire crew was very professional and did a great job. Also, they had people onsite to answer questions and address any concerns. The cleanup was very thorough.

Description of Work
Trim tree branches.

Kelly S.

Well! Quicker than I was expecting. Friendly and professional. Kept good on an older quote and assisted with a fewer smaller items not originally quoted. Excellent price.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/24/2021

Kirby K.

Limb Doctors did a fantastic job on cutting our trees and clean up services! They make sure you are satisfied, I appreciated their professionalism and just an over all awesome team! (Don’t go anywhere else until you/customers see what they will do).

Description of Work
tree service

Kevin G.

Outstanding job, great price, and exceeded my expectations- they were able to clear out about twice as many trees as I originally expected and left the area super clean. Very professional- highly recommend them!!

Description of Work
tree service

Gerardo C.

Excellent, Limb Doctors met and exceeded all of our expectations.

Description of Work
tree service

Larry O.

Great! They were on time and did what they agreed to do!

Description of Work
tree service

Bruce G.

Excellent job. Cheaper than other tree service's that I got estimates from. Definitely would hire again

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

Libby M.

I had limbs removed hanging over my roof and then a few other trees cleaned up. Limb Doctor did a great job. Professional, safety first, & they cleaned up after themselves too. Very happy customer!

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

Steve P.

Workers were on time and performed work as agreed and expected. Did a great job on cleaning up after completion. Owner was very courteous and helpful through the process. I don’t have any more trees to cut or trim but would use them again if I did. Great job and thanks a lot.

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 05/26/2021

05/06/2021

A J.

Damon and his crew did an excellent job. They showed up on time and did the worked promised within the agreed upon time frame. His crew was respectful of our property, worked hard the whole time, and cleaned up at the end of each day. We had 16 trees removed and the price was more than fair! They even left us with clean mulch! On top of that they were removing some neighbor's trees a couple weeks later and offered to spread additional mulch in my yard at no cost to me. 10/10 company, pricing, and work. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Tree removal and trimming

Work Completed On 04/27/2021