Limb Doctors

Townsend rd

VILLA RICA, GA 30132

limbdoctors.com

All services

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)

Limb Doctors tree service is a local business based in Villa Rica, GA. We do tree trimming, canopy raising, limbing and tree removal of all sizes. We are very detail oriented and will leave your property cleaner than we found it. We offer free estimates and are available 5 days a week. Most importantly, w are liscensed and insured!!! Please allow us a chance to earn your business!...

tree service (49)

04/30/2022

Kent H.

Excellent company! I highly recommend Limb Doctors. They are easy to communicate with, had a great price for the work done and were very careful with my property and the cleanup.

Description of Work
One tree removed and many limbs trimmed off various trees

Work Completed On 02/04/2022

04/29/2022

Steve B.

Great. Safe, hard working crew that did an amazing job and owners that manage and care greatly for their crew and the customers they serve.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 03/25/2022

04/28/2022

Lucy A.

The crew was great. They were very efficient and cleaned the area perfectly.

Description of Work
Tree Service

Work Completed On 04/28/2022

Kate B.

The company was in contact with me every step throughout the process of my project (which was weather dependent) and accommodated my schedule at every point. They arrived on time, working aggressively in teams and taking great care with my personal property and land. I have used them twice and will use them again. I have referred them to friends. I would not hesitate to call them. They are a fantastic group of workers!!

Description of Work
tree services, limb removal, clean up

Eric W.

Great People overall !!!! Very punctual, courteous, the price is very reasonable I would definitely use them again

Description of Work
tree services

Work Completed On 11/17/2021

Pat O.

What a blessing!!! I was blown away at the incredible job they did in a very difficult situation. As for cleaning up, with the exception of the missing tree, it was like they were never there. I definitely recommend these folks.

Description of Work
tree services

Rich M.

They were excellent and did a superb job. Their price was very fair. Definitely would use again and recommend to everyone

Description of Work
tree services

Jackie B.

Rizzo and his crew did an awesome job removing trees and limbs for me. The estimate I was given was meet and the additional item he found needing to be done was approved with me and with only a nominal fee. They completed the work in an amazingly short time and left things cleaned b up. Additionally, they were able to come and do the job earlier than originally anticipated. I can't wait for them to come back and chip some brush I already had cut in my yard!

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Cherie N.

Limb Doctors did a great job cutting some trees down for us and thoroughly cleaned up afterward. Very nice owners too!

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 07/28/2021

Angela O.

Simply the best! Very punctual and professional. I hired the limb doctor to cut down 15 feet of trees behind my home, not only were they reasonably priced they went above and beyond. The crew worked until everything was finished, obtained proper permits and completed the job on schedule. They were so good my neighbors begun to hire them. While following up to check on our satisfaction days later, they even helped me move heavy boxes in my garage. Great experience!

Description of Work
tree service

Work Completed On 07/27/2021

Tree trimming, canopy raising, limb removal, land clearing and tree removal of all sizes. We also offer chipper rental on Saturday and Sunday.

Stump Grinding