BestCarpetQuote.com

Installation

Installation

carpet installation202130345
Installation for stairs

Since 2007, we have been specializing in flooring services such as carpet, laminate, vinyl, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

Resposiveness

carpet installation (12)hardwood floors (6)flooring (4)

03/06/2021

I would highly recommend Best Carpet to anyone! Very professional from start to finish. The owner was very nice and accommodating. Very timely service, workers were very pleasant and hard working. To top it off the job was done exceptionally well. I absolutely love my new carpet!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2021

02/23/2021

We had the floors in our whole house replaced. They kept us informed with daily progress reports, so there were no surprises. They did exactly what they said they would do, and the quality of the work and products was unmatched! I definitely recommend them for any flooring need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring, carpet, & tile, Sales/Installation/Refinishing

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring contractor,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

02/22/2021

This company did an excellent job. Very professional, courteous and timely. Love the high quality carpet throughout my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

02/22/2021

Installation was done in a timely manner and went well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and installation

02/22/2021

The representative showed up on time and was very professional. The installation crew was also on time, very Courteous and considerate of my home. The quality of the work was excellent. They left the work area very clean. The pricing was also competitive. A dependable company, I will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

02/22/2021

The installers were very professional and polite. They worked continuously until the job was completed. Afterwards, they did a walk through to ensure that everything was to my liking. Everything went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

CATEGORY flooring contractor

02/22/2021

Excellent, Tom was on time very professional did the entire job in a timely manner and even cleaned up afterwards I’m very impressed with this company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

02/22/2021

The sales and design representative went above and beyond to satisfy our needs and expectations! Their work is very professional and superb!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

CATEGORY carpet installation,hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2021

02/22/2021

Excellent, same day service. They were fast and efficient! I would hire again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

02/22/2021

Best Carpet Quote, Curtis Miller was prompt and professional. He has an incredible selection of flooring and has great product knowledge. Mr. Miller helped me with a home improvement project and with a insurance claim that involved significant water damage to my home. I would recommend him to anyone!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2021

Flooring services such as carpet, carpet tiles, laminate, vinyl, engineered wood, and more!

We do not specialize in hardwood or tile flooring -- Don't see your need on our list of services? Give us a call to further discuss your needs!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check