Flood Brothers Restoration

With Angi since February 2015

3874 Laurel Crest Drive

Snellville, GA 30039

Flood Brothers Restoration is fully insured, licensed and certified for water, fire and mold damage, mitigation, Clean up and restoration. We utilize high tech water detection equipment to ensure all hidden water is found. The removal of affected structure and contents is necessary so the drying equipment can circulate air and get to all the places the water got too. Then water extraction equipment is brought in to thoroughly dry everything that got wet. The drying equipment consisting of dehumidifiers, air movers and air scrubbers is correctly place and monitored throughout the drying process. We sanitize and disinfect for any mold or growth that may have started. We do all these things so no future growth dangers your families health....

09/30/2019

Bill T.

Customer service was excellent! They were extremely on time and professional.

Description of Work
I had a major flood in one of my rentals so they came out and talked to my tenants then the very next morning, they did the restoration.

08/28/2018

Tonya S.

I had mold and water damage in my home, i didn't know what i was going to do ! I called Flood Brothers Restoration and they came out to my home the same day i called . I was very impressed. If you want a team that's professional and going to get the job done ! Flood Brothers Restoration is the team to call... I would Absolutely recommend this team !

Description of Work
I needed them to remove the mold in my home.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

09/19/2016

Lee K.

Very friendly, very professional, very fast

Description of Work
Water clean up

09/09/2016

Samantha B.

It went great. The company was very professional and very easy to work with. My house was back to normal in no time! I don't know what I would have done with out them. If your looking for a great company to do the job and do it right I highly recommend Flood Brothers!!

Description of Work
Flood Brothers came out to our home after a pipe burst in our kitchen while we were not home and flooded our house. They took care of everything from start to finish.

09/02/2016

Chrisy H.

Randy and his crew did an excellent job after our septic backup. They were efficient and made sure we understood everything that needed to be done. Pointing out several things we hadn't even thought of. They wanted to make sure we were safe from any future mold because of this backup. They left equipment at our home overnight to make sure all was dried out properly. I would trust Randy and his crew to do any other such work at our home in the future. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for these type services!

Description of Work
Carpet and drywall clean up after a septic backup.

09/01/2016

Elizabeth J.

Randall and his crew were immediate in responding to our leak. His crew was hard working, extremely efficient and courteous! i felt well informed of every step of the clean up and dry out! Definitely will refer him to anyone I know needing a mitigation company!!

Description of Work
Clean up and dry out of 4 rooms from leaking pipe. They removed all wet and contaminated carpet, flooring, Sheetrock. Dried and treated all areas and prepped for rebuild. Took photos and all readings for insurance company.

08/31/2016

Rebecca M.

Flood Brothers removed the water from my house and left machines to dry the area and circulate air. They also went down in the crawl space and made sure it was dried out as well. I felt very comfortable dealing with Flood Brothers Restoration through this process.

Description of Work
Company came a removed the water damage from my house that was caused by too much toilet paper.

08/31/2016

Dara S.

My husband and I called Flood Brothers Restoration after our septic backed up into the house creating all sorts of water damage. They came out within an hour of our phone call and work was started shortly after. They were very professional and helped us through the whole insurance process since this was all new to us. They added air quality machines to each area of the house. This was extremely helpful as our son has breathing issues and his safety was priority number one. I'm very confident that all the water was removed and there are no lingering mold issues to worry about.

Description of Work
We needed cleanup after our septic tank backed up into our house.

08/17/2016

Tony D.

The first thing they did was put my mind (and my wife's) at ease by answering our questions and detailing what the process would be. They worked with our insurance and everything went smoothly, just like they said it would. We even got new flooring, base boards and everything got painted. I guess that is the silver lining for dealing with the broken pipe. Oh they even sprayed for mold in case something was starting to grow...

Description of Work
Broken pipe between kitchen and bath, needed dry out and restoration

08/17/2016

Timothy V.

It went as well as could be expected. The Flood Brothers guys explain what they were doing why they were doing and how they work directly with the insurance companies.

Description of Work
Dry out and rebuild from water damage. We had the line that goes to the ice maker rupture

Clymore Mold Remediation

New Special - $200 off $2000 or more complete mold remediation!!! Stop Sneezing and Sniffling in Your Home! As an Angi's Super Service Award Winner 5 years in a row, we are a mold remediation business that is fully licensed & insured. No two mold problems are exactly alike, which is why we'll tailor a plan to address your specific needs. You don't need to search far and wide to find a reputable mold remediation company-look no further than Clymore Mold Remediation.

Offers by Clymore Mold Remediation on Angi
    Mustache Mitigation

Mustache Mitigation specializes in property dry out, water extraction, damaged material demolition, carpet cleaning and contents cleaning as well as pack-out of personal property for work to be completed. Mustache Mitigation is a sister company to Gecon Construction, which has been in business since 2012 doing Mitigation and General Construction for disasters across the United States. Our staff are all certified in the industry and have years of experience in mitigation as well as in the insurance industry working as adjusters, which help us with working directly with your insurance company. http://www.mustachemitigation.com

AVM Restoration

With over 25 years of professional general contracting experience we are here to provide you with full restoration and remodeling services. We will work with your insurance company.

Water Restoration and remediation