Flood Brothers Restoration

With Angi since February 2015

Flood Brothers Restoration is fully insured, licensed and certified for water, fire and mold damage, mitigation, Clean up and restoration. We utilize high tech water detection equipment to ensure all hidden water is found. The removal of affected structure and contents is necessary so the drying equipment can circulate air and get to all the places the water got too. Then water extraction equipment is brought in to thoroughly dry everything that got wet. The drying equipment consisting of dehumidifiers, air movers and air scrubbers is correctly place and monitored throughout the drying process. We sanitize and disinfect for any mold or growth that may have started. We do all these things so no future growth dangers your families health....

Homestar Group

Homestar Group

We are a Fire - Water - Mold - Asbestos - Restoration - Construction Company that focuses on Insurance Claim Repairs. WE service all of Atlanta Metro Area and Surrounding Suburbs. We are ready to help you with your Fire or Flood. You can contact us 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week at 877-FLOOD-911 or 877-356-6391

Offers by Homestar Group on Angi

09/30/2019

Customer service was excellent! They were extremely on time and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a major flood in one of my rentals so they came out and talked to my tenants then the very next morning, they did the restoration.

08/28/2018

I had mold and water damage in my home, i didn't know what i was going to do ! I called Flood Brothers Restoration and they came out to my home the same day i called . I was very impressed. If you want a team that's professional and going to get the job done ! Flood Brothers Restoration is the team to call... I would Absolutely recommend this team !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed them to remove the mold in my home.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,mold removal

09/19/2016

Very friendly, very professional, very fast

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water clean up

09/09/2016

It went great. The company was very professional and very easy to work with. My house was back to normal in no time! I don't know what I would have done with out them. If your looking for a great company to do the job and do it right I highly recommend Flood Brothers!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flood Brothers came out to our home after a pipe burst in our kitchen while we were not home and flooded our house. They took care of everything from start to finish.

09/02/2016

Randy and his crew did an excellent job after our septic backup. They were efficient and made sure we understood everything that needed to be done. Pointing out several things we hadn't even thought of. They wanted to make sure we were safe from any future mold because of this backup. They left equipment at our home overnight to make sure all was dried out properly. I would trust Randy and his cre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and drywall clean up after a septic backup.

Water Restoration and remediation