Prolectric Electrical Contractors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2022

6606 Abercorn St Ste 120

Savannah, GA 31405

Savannah electricians often only offer limited electrical work; However, ProLectric Electrical Contractors provides a full range of electrical services including Electrician Services, Home Lighting Services, Home Theater Repair Services for the Savannah area. ProLectric Electrical Contractors has acquired the ability to quickly and accurately diagnose any electrical work that needs to be done. That way, when you have a situation that requires a professional electrician, you'll feel confident in calling on ProLectric for help. We provide electrical service 24/7. Services outside normal business hours are considered emergency services and are billed at our emergency rates....

electrician (66)lighting (13)ceiling fan installation (5)home security systems (2)generator service (1)home inspection (1)

05/12/2020

Better than expected. We found a lot of additional wiring issues not up to code that were corrected while the electrician was here. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New main panel, new branch circuits, and new wiring for ceiling light

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

02/06/2020

The service performed was outstanding. Eric and Brian were very friendly and very knowledgeable. They offer several methods for performing the job, with a variety of cost options. They were very neat and cleaned up any debris. I would highly recommend them to anyone who looking for an experienced electrician. I am planning on using them again for another job I need done. Thanks again and a great j...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two electrical outlets installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2020

11/29/2017

The rep came out, checked out the project, consulted on my priorities, provided a timely estimate, worked with me to break it out into workable phases and was able to complete the first phase within 2 weeks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a complete rewire of my house to deal with.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

09/24/2017

You can read below what happened during Prolectric's first visit. Afterwards I called and was treated courteously when I complained. As a result, they lowered the amount to $400 plus and they agreed to ciome back soon thereafter to install the wall sconces in bedroom. Total charge for both was $710. I truly appreciate this company's response to my complaints (they even sent someone else to install...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted two fans installed in the garage and two wall sconces installed in the bedroom.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

As Ms. [Member Name Removed] clearly states, "ProLectric not only professionally completed the work Ms. [Member Name Removed] requested, but also settled her price 100% in her favor. She was asked what price she thought was fair and that was the price she was charged, period. So, ProLectric was NOT "quite happy to allow me to be, really, over-billed". Instead, I worked with Ms. [Member Name Remove...

08/09/2017

Great! Thanks John and Thanks Prolectric

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical light in kids bathroom also to install ring doorbell and floodlight with camera ,John was magnificent ,this is my second time around with prolectric and as far as I'm concerned I don't need to call anyone else for my electrical needs this company is great!

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

We are so grateful for your kind compliment.

05/11/2017

All of the techs are extremely knowledgeable, courteous, professional and respectful. The customer service representatives/schedulers are also extremely courteous and efficient. The charges for the services provided are more than reasonable. I would highly recommend Prolectric to anyone that is seeking a reliable electrician. I am very fortunate to have found them!!!!😄 A++++

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a range hood installed, I have also had three ceiling fans installed and mutilple light fixtures by Prolectric in the past.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2017

Thank you for your kind comments and don't hesitate to contact us in the near future. We have enjoyed serving you.

04/17/2017

Exceptional! The technician was prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. I would absolutely use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new ceiling fan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2017

Thank you for using ProLectric and taking the time to give us a review.

12/29/2016

Great, professional job. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added garage 220V circuit. Also, in garage, added plug, fished multiple Ethernet / HDMI cables for office. Keith is extremely professional and has shown up on time on both occasions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/29/2016

Thank you for letting others know about ProLectric and your experience working with us.

11/18/2016

Overall good. What I liked was they are reliable! The electrician on the whole was good and very likable. I previously had a difficult time getting electricians in a small town 35-40 minutes outside Savannah, GA. Everything would have been an A rating except: The electrician's poor decision left me disappointed: In an antique home cutting into a section of a circa 1830 door frame to add a light sw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major electric for an antique home built in 1830

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2016

Photo for Prolectric Electrical Contractors - 6606 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA - 37191086

06/29/2016

I was very impressed with his work and he will be coming out again to install 4 flood lights for me in my backyard. The technician's name was Jesse and he was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He installed several outlets and a new outlet for a freezer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2015

Thank you for contacting ProLectric and for trusting us to work on your electrical system. We commit to you nothing less than the integrity you expect from a true, professional technician.

Electrical Services: Repairs, Troubleshooting, Renovation, Wiring, Receptacles, Meters, Panels & Breakers, Interior & Exterior Lighting, Ceiling Fans, Generators & Transfer Switches, Surge Suppression Units, Voice/Data Digital Cabling & Receptacles.