STORM Air Care & Carpet Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2015

6251 Smithpointe Dr

Peachtree Corners, GA 30092

As of 2020 we are NOW under NEW ownership, our company has been providing home cleaning services with impeccable customer service, surpassing industry standards and the competition. All of our technicians are trained to meet the highest level of professional cleaning techniques. Our business model is High quality service with very competitive pricing ! At Storm Air Care we pride ourselves in giving the customer the best air care possible....

4.1

4.4

air duct cleaning (115)dryer vent cleaning (66)HVAC Companies (18)carpet cleaning (15)upholstery cleaning (1)

12/16/2021

rachel W.

If I could leave ZERO stars I would. I have never experienced such terrible service. I scheduled to have my sofa cleaned 5 times. BECAUSE they failed to show up FIVE TIMES!!! We arranged our schedule, confirmed the times, waited for them, and our time was completely disregarded. One technitian even lied and said he came to our home and we weren't there. This company is so shady and has no respect for other people. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

Description of Work
Sofa Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 12/16/2021

08/20/2020

Sarah S.

they did an amazing job and explained everything to me before they did it. Very polite.

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 08/20/2020

10/28/2019

Kelly B.

This company will not honor its warranty! First the company wouldn’t return my phone calls or emails. Then they set up an appointment to reclean my air ducts, but they didn’t show up or contact me to say they weren’t coming. Then they set up a second appt and didn’t show up again or contact me to say they weren’t coming. Guess they don’t want to honor their warranty. I do not recommend this company.

Description of Work
Reclean ducts by warranty

Work Completed On 10/28/2019

Hi Ms [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism in handling your issue. Storm now has a new Owner as well as new technicians. We would like the opportunity to resolve this for you as The new Storm Air Care. Please contact me by phone, email or text at your convenience.

10/16/2019

Patrick S.

Great... they removed all the stains. We thought we were going to have to buy new carpet.

Description of Work
Cleaned stained carpet

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 10/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the good review, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

03/08/2019

dorothy R.

The guys were really nice and explained everything to me. My air ducts were filthy and I had difficulty breathing. Glad to know that this was all I needed.

Description of Work
air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 03/08/2019

Ms [Member Name Removed] we sincerely appreciate the good review, as well as your business!

07/02/2018

Vikki P.

Services were not performed as the tech could not find the house and called my cell which I was unable to pick up right away. Called him back within 10 minutes and he was on to another customer appointment and told me the office would call to reschedule. No call after 2 weeks and 2 calls to same technician. They took my money and ran!

Description of Work
Duct and dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

Hi Ms [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism in handling your issue. Storm as of 1/2020 is under new Ownership as well as new technicians. We are striving to provide great service to all of our customers.

11/30/2017

Hildegarde R.

Excellent. they went above and beyond to ensure my dryer vent was clean and safe.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning and maintenance. House vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/10/2016

Ms [Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the great review and for you choosing our company!

11/29/2017

Alex G.

BEWARE! This is one of the worst companies I have ever encountered. They were rude at the time of booking, and even worse, they were crooks when they arrived at our house. We bought a discount package, and the salesman was upset that we wouldn't pay thousands of $$ to upgrade. He insinuated that the package we bought is not going to have any effect on our house and unless we paid thousands upfront, it wasn't worth it. Stay away... many more options for consumers out there!

Work Completed On 09/05/2017

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism in handling your issue. Storm as of 1/2020 is under new Ownership as well as new technicians. We are striving to provide great service to all of our customers.

10/09/2017

SHELBY S.

Fine - they were friendly and professional.

Description of Work
Cleaned out dryer ducts and added a cover for the outgoing duct.

Work Completed On 10/09/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review, we appreciate you choosing Storm for your air care needs!

09/27/2017

Laurie G.

While there is always an extra charge due to the length of my dryer vent, they do an excellent job of cleaning the vent and they have replaced the vent when needed,

Description of Work
clean dryer vent

Category dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 09/27/2017

Ms [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review and we appreciate your business. Storm is under new Ownership as of 01/2020 and we hope to provide services to you in the future.

09/14/2017

Ron F.

Everything went well they were in and out in an hour and a half.

Description of Work
I had a Groupon for the vents, dryer and 1 return- after seeing the dirt in the return I had them all done- hadn't been cleaned in 26 years. I could tell a difference!

Work Completed On 09/14/2017

Thank you for the great review and we appreciate your business. Storm is under new Ownership as of 01/2020 and we hope to provide services to you in the future.

09/11/2017

Neha S.

Horribly..it was completely pointless. They do not have the correct equipment and air duct cleaning was not really done...they just "cleaned" the vents blowing air. In turn, they damaged by A/C coil.

Description of Work
Clean air ducts

Work Completed On 08/30/2016

Mr [Member Name Removed], I apologize for the unprofessional work that was performed at your home, I would like to let you know that Storm is under new Ownership as of 01/2020 and we are striving to serve our customers past and future in the professional way they deserve.

09/06/2017

Jeff W.

They really uphold my wife. Nice service tech.

Description of Work
Clean ducts.

Work Completed On 08/28/2017

[Member Name Removed] thank you for the review and for choosing Storm, we look forward to your business in the future under our New Ownership.

09/04/2017

Michael V.

Good...they seemed to know what they were doing and were courteous.

Description of Work
duct cleaning

Work Completed On 09/01/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your business as well as your review!

09/02/2017

Susan S.

They were prompt, courteous, and explained what they were going to do before they started. They did suggest two upsells which I felt were fair. A good experience.

Description of Work
I had my vents cleaned.

Work Completed On 08/22/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We are happy you were satisfied. We appreciate your business!

08/22/2017

Angela D.

The price listed on Angie's List was reasonable and was for unlimited vents with one system. Since I have more that one system I expected to pay more money. However, I did not expect the price to increase by such a great amount. By the time additional fees were added for things I was told I needed to have done the cost was very high. Therefore, I did not get my third system (vents) cleaned because it would have cost so much more. The system and vents that was supposed to get cleaned was not done well. I still get too much dust in my bedroom which affects breathing and my lung disease. I plan to call them and ask them to come back and fix the problem.

Description of Work
I needed my air vents cleaned

Work Completed On 01/10/2017

08/18/2017

ART C.

It went well. Tomas arrived early, set up quickly, and did a fine job. Incidentally, please remind Tomas of the name Yakima Canutt.

Description of Work
Tomas worked fast and well. Rug looks good now.

Category carpet cleaners

Work Completed On 08/18/2017

08/14/2017

Mary B.

It went well, but the price was so much more then quoted or explained on your site. When they arrived they explained that Angie's list only included 1 outtake duct but we had 11 so it was costing so much more per duct! I was shocked but new our system needed to be done so let them do the work, so my 149 was just a dent in the cost which was over 700. They were professional and did put a better air filter in our system at least we think it is better than the original. However, looking at our bill a few days later discovered that we may have been charged for 1 duck to many? I haven't contacted them yet, have a very sick mother and have been doing some traveling back and forth. It may be to late for me to correct it but I plan to at least call them and discuss. Mary B Roswell Ga

Description of Work
air ducts cleaned

Work Completed On 07/31/2017

Review for STORM Air Care & Carpet Services - 6251 Smithpointe Dr, Peachtree Corners, GA - 36033993

08/04/2017

Hildegarde R.

Excellent. The crew was professional, responsive and ensured my dryer vent was safe and secure, along with cleaning it. Will hire them to come back annually.

Description of Work
Vent Cleaning

Work Completed On 11/18/2016

07/25/2017

Clement A.

The company is booked up for the next month. I cancelled the deal and requested a refund from Angie's List

Description of Work
I purchased a Deal $149 for Complete System Air Duct Cleaning with Unlimited Vents.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/12/2017

Paula C.

Fine except free brush and extra solution given to me made soot worse.

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 05/01/2017

06/13/2017

Antonio W.

Good I think before Angie list should state the cost is $129.00 per every 10ft from dryer vent to outside when stating a $59.00 cleaning my expectations was that this was the total price

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaning

Category dryer vent cleaning