STORM Air Care & Carpet Services

Founded 2008 • With Angi since September 2015

6251 Smithpointe Dr

Peachtree Corners, GA 30092

As of 2020 we are NOW under NEW ownership, our company has been providing home cleaning services with impeccable customer service, surpassing industry standards and the competition. All of our technicians are trained to meet the highest level of professional cleaning techniques. Our business model is High quality service with very competitive pricing ! At Storm Air Care we pride ourselves in giving the customer the best air care possible....

4.1

4.4

air duct cleaning (115)dryer vent cleaning (66)HVAC Companies (18)carpet cleaning (15)

08/20/2020

they did an amazing job and explained everything to me before they did it. Very polite.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

10/28/2019

This company will not honor its warranty! First the company wouldn’t return my phone calls or emails. Then they set up an appointment to reclean my air ducts, but they didn’t show up or contact me to say they weren’t coming. Then they set up a second appt and didn’t show up again or contact me to say they weren’t coming. Guess they don’t want to honor their warranty. I do not recommend this compan...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reclean ducts by warranty

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Hi Ms [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism in handling your issue. Storm now has a new Owner as well as new technicians. We would like the opportunity to resolve this for you as The new Storm Air Care. Please contact me by phone, email or text at your convenience.

10/16/2019

Great... they removed all the stains. We thought we were going to have to buy new carpet.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned stained carpet

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the good review, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

03/08/2019

The guys were really nice and explained everything to me. My air ducts were filthy and I had difficulty breathing. Glad to know that this was all I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

Ms [Member Name Removed] we sincerely appreciate the good review, as well as your business!

07/02/2018

Services were not performed as the tech could not find the house and called my cell which I was unable to pick up right away. Called him back within 10 minutes and he was on to another customer appointment and told me the office would call to reschedule. No call after 2 weeks and 2 calls to same technician. They took my money and ran!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct and dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

Hi Ms [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism in handling your issue. Storm as of 1/2020 is under new Ownership as well as new technicians. We are striving to provide great service to all of our customers.

11/30/2017

Excellent. they went above and beyond to ensure my dryer vent was clean and safe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning and maintenance. House vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2016

Ms [Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the great review and for you choosing our company!

11/29/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
BEWARE! This is one of the worst companies I have ever encountered. They were rude at the time of booking, and even worse, they were crooks when they arrived at our house. We bought a discount package, and the salesman was upset that we wouldn't pay thousands of $$ to upgrade. He insinuated that the package we bought is not going to have any effect on our house and unless we paid thousands upfront, it wasn't worth it. Stay away... many more options for consumers out there!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

Hi Mr [Member Name Removed], I would like to apologize for the lack of professionalism in handling your issue. Storm as of 1/2020 is under new Ownership as well as new technicians. We are striving to provide great service to all of our customers.

10/09/2017

Fine - they were friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out dryer ducts and added a cover for the outgoing duct.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review, we appreciate you choosing Storm for your air care needs!

09/27/2017

While there is always an extra charge due to the length of my dryer vent, they do an excellent job of cleaning the vent and they have replaced the vent when needed,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean dryer vent

CATEGORY dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

Ms [Member Name Removed], thank you for the great review and we appreciate your business. Storm is under new Ownership as of 01/2020 and we hope to provide services to you in the future.

09/14/2017

Everything went well they were in and out in an hour and a half.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a Groupon for the vents, dryer and 1 return- after seeing the dirt in the return I had them all done- hadn't been cleaned in 26 years. I could tell a difference!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

Thank you for the great review and we appreciate your business. Storm is under new Ownership as of 01/2020 and we hope to provide services to you in the future.

Duct & dryer vent cleaning & repair. Carpet & upholstery cleaning. Mold remediation.

Chimney cleaning