Renewal by Andersen of Atlanta

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

4.4

Renewal by Andersen of Atlanta, GA is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the greater Atlanta area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the Atlanta window replacement business....

Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Atlanta

There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Atlanta! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while creating a seamless experience for our customers. More than 9 out of 10 customers recommend Champion. Not only do Champion products enhance your curb appeal, but can also lower your energy bills, improve the comfort level of your home and reward you with a high return on your investment. Experience the difference Champion products can make for your home today! ENERGY STAR®, NSA, AAMA, Installation Experts, VSI, BBB, NFRC

Green View Remodeling

Home of the BUY 1 Window and get 1 FREE!!!!! As renovation and window specialists, we have over 17 years of proven experience managing and educating our clients from Northern Virginia and Southern California to the Metro Atlanta area about the importance of quality when shopping for the perfect replacement windows for your home or office. 6 Window Minimum.

MWT Windows

Owner operated. Our own employees are used for installations. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge.

09/14/2021

I have been waiting 4 months for my door. They never called with any updates or status and when I call they can’t do anything but tell me a supervisor will have to call me back

Description of Work
Replace front door

Category doors

[Member Name Removed], I am so sorry. I understand how frustrating it is to wait for a product you are excited about and we too are disappointed it is taking longer than it should. We appreciate your patience throughout the process. I will get your comments to the team and they will be reaching out with updates on the product. My apologies again.

01/29/2021

I spoke with Guerdy of customer service, who sent me a link to video conference and she quickly talked me through the problem with my window. No need for a service appointment!

Description of Work
I had a issue with a double hung window getting off track and couldn't close it

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], we're delighted to hear that Guerdy was able to help you with your issue virtually! Thank you and never hesitate to call if you ned anything in the future!

11/09/2020

Alex-DJ2 were great! This was our 2nd go round with Andersen windows. The renewal team was excellent. We have one more phase to our project that we will bring them back in a year or 2.

Description of Work
Replace windows and wood

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for trusting us once again for with your home and project. There is no greater praise than a repeat customer. We look forward to working with you on the next stage of your project!

09/05/2020

The professionalism I received from all the contractors I've come in contact with that installed my windows was second to none. I had two windows that had to be cut out and installed, mudded, and finished was beautifully detailed by Alex, Javie, and Junior. They came thru and did a punch list of things that needs to be done to put the final touches on the completion of my windows. He also gave me ...

Description of Work
Window installation

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], your home look amazing! Thank you so much for trusting your project to us and were thrilled to hear how happy you are. Welcome to the Renewal family!

11/14/2017

The windows look great and the installation process done by Roman was very smooth. I especially appreciate his attention to small details that make the installation look even better.

Description of Work
Windows and one door replacement

Category replacement windows,doors

We're thrilled to hear how smoothly your installation went. We're also proud of Roman for doing all he could to make sure you would be 100% satisfied. Thank you so much for sharing such a positive experience with us & enjoy your beautiful new door & windows!

02/28/2017

I liked their windows, but they were too expensive. The quote was far out of my price range. I really think they need to cut their prices. Good quality windows, good presentation. The price was the determining factor.

Description of Work
Quote on replacing the windows on my house.

08/01/2016

From start to finish the whole process was amazing. Everyone I dealt with was wonderful.

Description of Work
Had 3 windows replaced

07/15/2016

The installers were great. They were professional and courteous. They did a fantastic job. We love our new windows.

Description of Work
Installed twenty new windows in our house.

06/27/2016

They are spectacular windows and the installation were performed professionally. They are very professional.

Description of Work
installed windows.

02/16/2016

Roman arrived on time, was professional and a VERY skilled craftsman. He worked quickly and confidently, performing lots of steps to ensure a very high quality job. The doors - all custom - fit perfectly. It was a cold day, and I appreciate that he took great care with the interior of the house and finished ahead of schedule so we could warm up the house again. As I saw the things encountered in the removal of my 35 year old doors, I was glad that I had engaged with a real pro. There is no chance that the average but competent home handyman could have done the work so well. A supervisor arrived during the job to make sure everything was going as planned. I knowingly paid a premium, and it was worth it!

Description of Work
Removed and installed custom french doors across the entire back of house.

Category window installer","door installer

Window - Installation, Replacement, Double Hung, Casement, Bay, Picture, Combination, Gliding, Awning. Doors - French, Sliding Glass & Patio

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check