Renewal by Andersen of Atlanta

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

4.2

2725 Northwoods Pkwy Ste C

Norcross, GA 30071

Renewal by Andersen of Atlanta, GA is proud to serve the window replacement and patio door replacement needs of the greater Atlanta area. We are the window replacement division of Andersen Windows, drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 110 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship. Our turnkey process begins with a call from you and includes a respectful in-home sales consultation, custom-manufacturing of replacement windows to precisely fit your home and installation by a dedicated team of professionals. Best of all, we stand behind our products and installation with one of the strongest warranties in the Atlanta window replacement business....

06/28/2022

Chadd A.

We ordered our windows 6 months ago and have yet to receive a complete order. The company called to tell us our order was ready and scheduled installation. When the installers showed up they were missing 1 window completely as shown in the 1st picture and simply had no record of the windows in the 2nd picture. We have been passed around by multiple supervisors, managers and the salesman with everyone pointing fingers and no solutions. We have been promised calls back only to be passed along to another “manager”. This company is a sham and has truly stolen our money. They do not care about their customers or the stress and exhaustion they put them through. DO NOT USE ANDERSEN! Go with a more reputable company such as Window World or Power HRG.

Description of Work
Replaced windows and doors

Category replacement windows, doors

[Member Name Removed], my sincerest apologies. I want to apologize for your experience and this is completely unacceptable to us. We will be reaching out to personally apologize to you and do all we can to rectify this. We pride ourselves on providing homeowners with the best experience possible, and we want to do everything we can to turn your's around. Again, I'm so sorry.

09/14/2021

Brenda S.

I have been waiting 4 months for my door. They never called with any updates or status and when I call they can’t do anything but tell me a supervisor will have to call me back

Description of Work
Replace front door

Category doors

[Member Name Removed], I am so sorry. I understand how frustrating it is to wait for a product you are excited about and we too are disappointed it is taking longer than it should. We appreciate your patience throughout the process. I will get your comments to the team and they will be reaching out with updates on the product. My apologies again.

01/29/2021

Susan T.

I spoke with Guerdy of customer service, who sent me a link to video conference and she quickly talked me through the problem with my window. No need for a service appointment!

Description of Work
I had a issue with a double hung window getting off track and couldn't close it

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], we're delighted to hear that Guerdy was able to help you with your issue virtually! Thank you and never hesitate to call if you ned anything in the future!

11/09/2020

Mike W.

Alex-DJ2 were great! This was our 2nd go round with Andersen windows. The renewal team was excellent. We have one more phase to our project that we will bring them back in a year or 2.

Description of Work
Replace windows and wood

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for trusting us once again for with your home and project. There is no greater praise than a repeat customer. We look forward to working with you on the next stage of your project!

09/05/2020

Jerry B.

The professionalism I received from all the contractors I've come in contact with that installed my windows was second to none. I had two windows that had to be cut out and installed, mudded, and finished was beautifully detailed by Alex, Javie, and Junior. They came thru and did a punch list of things that needs to be done to put the final touches on the completion of my windows. He also gave me a thorough explanation of what Renewal by Anderson's expectations of the job and what a finish job suppose to look like. I am appreciative of Alex's commitment to this great product by his company. Rhyan is wonderful as well with her commitment of service to make sure I enjoy our new look home. She has went above and beyond my expectations and I am confident that the final touches will be done as soon as possible. This will be a job well done by Renewal by Anderson of Atlanta.

Description of Work
Window installation

Category replacement windows

[Member Name Removed], your home look amazing! Thank you so much for trusting your project to us and were thrilled to hear how happy you are. Welcome to the Renewal family!

11/14/2017

Christopher G.

The windows look great and the installation process done by Roman was very smooth. I especially appreciate his attention to small details that make the installation look even better.

Description of Work
Windows and one door replacement

Category replacement windows, doors

We're thrilled to hear how smoothly your installation went. We're also proud of Roman for doing all he could to make sure you would be 100% satisfied. Thank you so much for sharing such a positive experience with us & enjoy your beautiful new door & windows!

02/28/2017

Hazel M.

I liked their windows, but they were too expensive. The quote was far out of my price range. I really think they need to cut their prices. Good quality windows, good presentation. The price was the determining factor.

Description of Work
Quote on replacing the windows on my house.

10/19/2016

Ralph W.

Description of Work
Replaced eleven windows.

08/01/2016

JEAN ANNE K.

From start to finish the whole process was amazing. Everyone I dealt with was wonderful.

Description of Work
Had 3 windows replaced

07/15/2016

Kate W.

The installers were great. They were professional and courteous. They did a fantastic job. We love our new windows.

Description of Work
Installed twenty new windows in our house.

07/08/2016

Joyce M.

Description of Work
Replaced 28 windows. Very smooth and quickly.

06/27/2016

Ray G.

They are spectacular windows and the installation were performed professionally. They are very professional.

Description of Work
installed windows.

02/16/2016

John B.

Roman arrived on time, was professional and a VERY skilled craftsman. He worked quickly and confidently, performing lots of steps to ensure a very high quality job. The doors - all custom - fit perfectly. It was a cold day, and I appreciate that he took great care with the interior of the house and finished ahead of schedule so we could warm up the house again. As I saw the things encountered in the removal of my 35 year old doors, I was glad that I had engaged with a real pro. There is no chance that the average but competent home handyman could have done the work so well. A supervisor arrived during the job to make sure everything was going as planned. I knowingly paid a premium, and it was worth it!

Description of Work
Removed and installed custom french doors across the entire back of house.

Category replacement windows, doors

We love hearing from our customers! Thank you for sharing and for choosing Renewal by Andersen for your replacement needs.

02/15/2016

Paschal M.

The job went extremely well. The installers worked non stop to make sure all was complete at a reasonable time. The only problem they had was one of the windows was miss measured by two of Andersen employees. But they made it good by putting trim up so you could not tell that it was not measured correctly. And it happened to one of the bay windows.

Description of Work
Replaced 12 windows cleaning up after each install.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We always love hearing from our customers and we thank you for choosing Renewal by Andersen.

02/08/2016

Carl T.

Description of Work
14 New Windows installed.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review!

02/08/2016

Francis M.

Description of Work
Replaced windows on second story of home.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review.

02/01/2016

Jill R.

. Installers showed up on time and worked in a professional manner. Windows are 10x better than the previous ones which had been in only 8 yrs. Contractor could not believe what a poor job was done on prior installation. One living room window was practically falling out(it had only been caulked in place...no screws). Second one only had 2 screws holding it in. I chose Anderson windows because of their reputation and the sales assoc.,Stacy Everrett, explained a lot about different kinds of windows and had brought samples of good and bad ones to show me. I truly appreciated the 1- 1/2 hr. he spent on his presentation. The installers were really great and did such a good job...making sure I was satisfied w/installation. I'm glad I made the decision to go w/Anderson windows

Description of Work
installed 2 living room and 1 large kitchen window. Installers showed up on time and worked in a professional manner to get the job done.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for choosing Renewal by Andersen and for sharing your experience with us!

12/18/2015

Michelle S.

I spent $28000 on 10 windows. It took them over a year. It had some custom features on it. They could have done a better installation and had better knowledge of their product and could have shown better responsiveness. The workers were condescending. I was a woman being intimidated. The final straw was the sales manager at the corporate level, who was insulting. There was one of those calls where they needed, "Well, is our job done now? Can we sign off on this? Are you happy with the work?" When I kept telling him what was still wrong with the product, he keeps repeating what he is reading from a script and I kept saying to him. I said, "You're not talking to an idiot. I understand what you're trying to do. But you're not listening to me." Finally, it was just, "You are being totally insulting and I can't seem to get through to you," and he's like, "Mam, you don't understand. We need to have you sign off on this," just trying to get me to sign off. You've got so much stress in your life and it's finally like, "Forget it. Go away. I will never ever use your product. I will never ever recommend." One of the most insulting things that just recently happened was, they sent me a Christmas card and it was handwritten and they misspelled my name.

Description of Work
They installed windows for me.

Category replacement windows

Thank you for your review and we apologize for your experience with us. We take customer concerns very seriously and your feedback is important to us. We can assure you, we truly value your business. Thank you again for your feedback.

11/09/2015

Barbara C.

The price was really high. They were fast. They came, measured and within a week, they were installed. They were really quick. It was probably a really good salesman who caught me in the right mood that day. I would probably never pay that kind of money again for windows.

Description of Work
I went with Andersen for windows.

06/29/2015

ALEEA M.

Description of Work
Replaced all windows with double glazed, 100% gas (80-argon/20-nitrogen), low-E composite framed. Went with a combo of double-hung/tilt in, sliders and picture. All new exterior and interior window casings.

06/27/2015

June C.

I have been researching replacement windows for almost two years now and could not find complete satisfaction with any of the products on the market today. I wanted wood, but I found that wood did not hold up well in the humid Georgia weather. I now need replacements for my replacements in my 18 year-old home. I tried very hard to like the synthetic materials and PVC, but they did not measure up or even look like a wood window to me. The wood-clad aluminum product would have conducted heat into the windows and house. So, I ruled these out also. I also wanted a reputable brand name and a company that would stand behind its product and installation. I wanted one-stop shopping. I heard the radio announcement and called Renewal By Andersen. A sales representative soon contacted me, and I was pleasantly surprised by his knowledge and professionalism. My husband and I questioned him about his product for almost seven hours. Clif Harrison was very calm and patient with us. We were extremely impressed with his product knowledge, experience, and professionalism. Clif explained that our windows would be custom-made to fit our openings; they were made of Fibrex; and they were backed by the Andersen name and guarantee. He brought in a sample window display so we could have some hands-on experience--these looked and felt like wood windows. They lacked the drawbacks of having to repair rot and having to paint. WOW! We knew for sure that we wanted RBA windows and that we wanted to purchase them from Clif. He even made suggestions on our window style so that we would have more light, and he gave us guidance on how to match the wood stain in our library. We agreed with his ideas, and we signed the contract that day.. Later we learned that JD POWERS ranked RBA "highest in customer satisfaction". This was based on their "appearance and design features; operational performance and durability; ordering and delivery; price paid for products and services received; and warranty" (Press Release of June 17, 2015). In the past few weeks I have made a few changes in the grid pattern, the window color, and I added additional windows to my order. Follow-up to my calls and requests has been superb. I think that you will have the best of all worlds by purchasing Renewal By Andersen replacement windows. You will have the Andersen name and warranty and the JD Powers endorsement. And please ask for Clif Harrison. He is the best too!

Description of Work
Our representative was unbiased in helping us select the best product for our home. He knew just about everything there was to know about his product, as well as the competitive products on the market today. He brought in a sample of the window so that we could experience the window quality first hand. He made several suggestions on how to beautify our home with these windows. He placed our order and has been following up with us on details ever since. We can hardly wait for our installation which will take place in 4-5 weeks.

06/25/2015

NEIL P M.

04/02/2015

Patricia W.

Description of Work
Full presentation on replacement windows. We had already received information and a quote from another - but have had Andersen windows in former houses and been extremely satisfied. While Andersen came in a bit higher on the quote, it was negligible in comparison to the product. We placed an order and are awaiting build and installation. Representative, Travis Barrett, was knowledgeable, professional, and friendly. He answered all questions with detail and specifics. I would not only recommend Replacement by Andersen but ask for Travis Barrett by name--you won't be disappointment with the product or person.

10/04/2014

Donald B.

It went excellent. They came and measured two weeks ahead of time to order the windows. A three man crew changed 29 windows in about 3.5 hours. They cleaned up and it was an excellent install and an excellent product.

Description of Work
They installed new windows in my home.

09/06/2014

Linda W.

Windows appear to be factory seconds, again, for the above-listed price. Terrible customer service, apparently their warranty is worthless. Since the windows are paid-for in full, they have no reason to respond, apparently from their point-of-view. Last attempt to reach customer service rep was three weeks ago, no call back. Promised repairs have not been carried out. DO NOT USE.

Description of Work
Installed eight windows, for the above-listed price.