A Handyman I Am

With Angi since June 2011

A Handyman I Am...

Marine Plumbing Service Inc

Both Nick Marine and Tony Little are retired U.S. Navy Chief Petty Officers , a team you can trust! Nick creating Marine Plumbing in 1992 and Tony joining shortly after, proudly serving Cobb, Cherokee and North Fulton counties ever since. Combined both Nick & Tony have more than 60+ years of Plumbing expertise between them! Along with our team of Najee, Jonathan, Austin, Ryan and Andrew we can solve plumbing jobs big and small. Specializing in tankless heater installation as well as service. We are gas experts as well designated as an (NGAD)Natural Gas Advantage Dealer by Atlanta Gas/Southern power companies.

Aqua Pro Pressure Washing L L C

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Pressure Washing and Gutter Cleaning, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Under Pressure Powerwashing

Our residential pressure washing and cleaning services are of the highest quality to be found in the Atlanta area. We are dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction on every job we complete. WE WILL BEAT ANY ESTIMATE!!!

02/19/2014

Description of Work
Reinstalled chimney cover

12/05/2013

Every thing is going well especially the tool house cleaning, I can get into my tool house with out triping over something and can find what I need, he organized the tool house for me just as I need it. The doors I have are old and he put little more extra work into fixing the bathroom door without having to charge me extra .

Description of Work
The provider put a vapor barrier down the last time , also in past the provider help me clean out my tool house at very reasonable rate, and also also fix two doors at very reasonalbe rate

09/03/2013

Scheduled an appointment never showed, he did call later that night to reschedule and when he did come he didn't even have a tape measure with him, smelled from smoking, said he call later that day to give oral estimate. It's now been 3 days and never did call. Would not want him back in our home.

Description of Work
Nothing when he finally did show up for an estimate he didn't even have a tape measure..

07/22/2013

Jerry was able to come the same day I called for service. He was friendly, diligent, and professional!!! Jerry was very knowledgeable about services rendered. He quoted me a reasonable price and I was happy!!!! Super job, will definitely recommend!!! Thanks Jerry!

Description of Work
A bunch of little projects around the house.

07/04/2011

He arrived on time and completed the job very quick.

Description of Work
A piece of siding fell of the top of my house. I have a very steep roof which makes it hard to get to the top and replace it. A Handyman For You had no problem with replacing it. Not only did he come out the day before a holiday, he did an OUTSTANDING job at a VERY reasonable rate. I look forward to working with him on future projects.

Category handyman service

Door Repair,Handyman Services,Roofing Contractors,Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation