A Handyman I Am

Marietta, GA 30064

A Handyman I Am...

02/19/2014

Ronald T.

Description of Work
Reinstalled chimney cover

12/05/2013

Mary T.

Every thing is going well especially the tool house cleaning, I can get into my tool house with out triping over something and can find what I need, he organized the tool house for me just as I need it. The doors I have are old and he put little more extra work into fixing the bathroom door without having to charge me extra .

Description of Work
The provider put a vapor barrier down the last time , also in past the provider help me clean out my tool house at very reasonable rate, and also also fix two doors at very reasonalbe rate

09/03/2013

Staci F.

Scheduled an appointment never showed, he did call later that night to reschedule and when he did come he didn't even have a tape measure with him, smelled from smoking, said he call later that day to give oral estimate. It's now been 3 days and never did call. Would not want him back in our home.

Description of Work
Nothing when he finally did show up for an estimate he didn't even have a tape measure..

07/22/2013

Zakiyyah D.

Jerry was able to come the same day I called for service. He was friendly, diligent, and professional!!! Jerry was very knowledgeable about services rendered. He quoted me a reasonable price and I was happy!!!! Super job, will definitely recommend!!! Thanks Jerry!

Description of Work
A bunch of little projects around the house.

07/04/2011

Marshia F.

He arrived on time and completed the job very quick.

Description of Work
A piece of siding fell of the top of my house. I have a very steep roof which makes it hard to get to the top and replace it. A Handyman For You had no problem with replacing it. Not only did he come out the day before a holiday, he did an OUTSTANDING job at a VERY reasonable rate. I look forward to working with him on future projects.

06/13/2011

Joseph R.

I was pretty pleased that he replaced the pans without replacing the whole mechanism. He responded very quickly. He did a good job at a reasonable cost. He had great deal of experience in his field. I would use him in the future.

Description of Work
I used A Handyman I Am to get the fans replaced in the bathroom. He did the work in March.

BDJJ Contracting

**If you're not smiling when we leave, then we're not leaving**Let us help you with your Honey Do List!!! Specialize in Remodeling all parts of your home. Roofing, gutters, roof repairs, Gutter Guards, Heavy Equipment, Concrete, Flooring, all types of fencing etc. Always remember their is no US without you!!!

StormROOF Systems

Gutter Creations Inc

Since 1996 Gutter Creations Inc. has been servicing the Metro Atlanta area offering the highest quality products and the most competitive pricing in the industry. We personally handle your improvement from start to finish.

Offers by Gutter Creations Inc on Angi

Door Repair,Handyman Services,Roofing Contractors,Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation