American Crawlspace Solutions

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

120 Lantana Dr

Locust Grove, GA 30248

Owned and operated by Jeremy Ross and John Harman, American Crawlspace Solutions aims to provide superior customer service and excellent workmanship on every project. With the increased attention given to energy efficiency within the home and environment, American Crawlspace Solutions seeks to

01/03/2023

Daniel D.

It was very refreshing to deal wit a company which addressed the actual issue I was experiencing without trying to sell me $30K worth of labor I did not need. Michael was informative, confident, courteous and on-time. Michael assessed the issue and was on-site the next day (Christmas week). He explained what he would be doing and the issue was resolved with a great deal less expense than I was expecting.

Description of Work
We had a crack which suddenly developed in our basement wall which cause a good amount of water to seep into the basement due to heavy rains and hydrostatic pressure. The foundation crack was sealed with a flexible polymer which expands when in contact with water.

10/07/2022

Derender T.

Excellent work. I highly recommend these guys.

Description of Work
Installation of Push Pier

02/27/2021

Andrea W.

I HIGHLY recommend American Crawl Space solutions. I bought 100+ year young home in Monroe, GA and needed crawl space encapsulation and a dehumidifier. I asked on the Nextdoor app if anyone had recomendations and Jeremy Ross answered me. He came to my home and gave me several proposals to choose from. He was professional and communicative. The team was thorough and my home feels great! Choose this business to improve your home!

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category

12/01/2020

David J.

John came out to inspect our crawlspace and let us know if we had water incursion. He was very honest and thorough and let us know that we did not in fact have evidence of significant water incursion into our crawlspace. He did not feel that we needed any repairs to our crawlspace but offered advice on maintaining our sump pump to avoid issues in the future. I will definitely recommend American Crawlspace Solutions to others and use them in the future for any issues that come up in our crawlspace.

Description of Work
Concern for water intrusion into crawlspace

thanks for choosing us

08/06/2020

Robert C.

Workers arrived on time. French Drains were installed first and then came back to do encapsulation. Showed me all the stuff that was in the crawlspace, bricks, old tools, and parts to stuff that had been replaced. Now have plastic and guaranteed for 10 years.

Description of Work
French Drains and Encapsulation

Category hauling services, basement waterproofing, drain pipe

Thanks for allowing us to serve your family Mr. C. Hope all is well!

07/16/2020

Tommy S.

The job was completed in 2 days. The folks at ACS are very professional, organized and care about the work they perform. The final outcome far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend these folks as they did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Encapsulate the entire crawlspace which included a french drain, dehumidifier, sump pump and sealed vents

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks for your kind review. Please let us know if we can serve you in the future!

06/03/2020

Michael W.

The company's field supervisor listened to my needs, made recommendations, worked out a plan, provided a quote and scheduled the work. All went very well.

Description of Work
Crawlspace cleaning, mold remediation, crawlspace encapsulation, additional floor support.

Category hauling services, structural engineer, mold removal, foundation repair

We appreciate your review!

02/26/2020

Terri H.

Outstanding service!!! Honest, reliable, punctual, great price and was actually able to fix our problem before the scheduled time. I have never dealt with a company before where every workman I met had the most pleasant, courteous, polite attitude. Answered all questions, addressed every one of our concerns with no rush, cleaned up after themselves. Cannot say enough good things about this company and everyone involved in it! Would highly recommend them and their work!!!

Description of Work
Dug out crawl space, installed french drain and sump pump to stop basement flooding

Category hauling services, basement waterproofing, wells, drain pipe

We appreciate you and your kind words!

08/23/2019

Michael L.

ACS did an awesome job, very professional, timely and kept me informed during the entire process. Since they are not a big national chain, their prices were much lower than other quotes, but the quality of their work was top notch. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Crawlspace work - drain system / new vapor barrier

07/22/2019

Donna N.

Excellent. I knew I was in good hands from the first appointment when Jeremy spent time explaining the process and his specific recommendation for our house. The crew was very professional and the politest group I've dealt with. Each person made a point of introducing themselves and at the end of day thanking me.

Description of Work
crawlspace encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing

We certainly appreciate your kind words! Glad to hear the project went well!

04/08/2019

Greg R.

A foundation repair company other than American Crawlspace performed work on my foundation a year ago and I have experienced issues with doors sticking since the work was completed. The company that performed the repairs would not honor their work or return to address the issue. I called American Crawlspace and they came out immediately to inspect the situation. Jeremy spent an hour at my house surveying and measuring walls and doors (at no charge) with technical equipment the original company never used before completing their repairs. Instead of taking advantage of the situation, Jeremy offered me a simple solution to address the problem on my own. I hope I never have foundation problems in the future, but American Crawlspace will be the first company I call if I do.

Description of Work
Foundation issue

Thank you !!

04/03/2019

Patrick M.

Complete crawlspace encapsulation approx. 1600 sqft. including French drain, sump pump, dehumidifier and mold removal by blasting with baking soda followed by sealing the wood. American Crawlspace Solutions has it's own crews, no subcontractors. Jeremy (one of the owners) arrived on time for the estimate. He was very courteous and answered numerous questions. Based on those answers, along with Angie's List reviews, he was given the job. The crew was on time, courteous, worked hard and left the jobsite clean. Several weeks later there was a small problem with a seam. Jeremy was quick to respond and took care of it personally. Great customer service.

Description of Work
crawlspace encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

We sincerely appreciate your business! Thanks for taking time out to review us....and let us know if we can serve you going forward!

03/23/2019

angela W.

Can't say enough good things about ACS! They did a great job encapsulating my crawl space and installing a dehumidifier. Very professional, reasonably priced and HONEST! I thought I had mold in my crawlspace so I was planning to do mold remediation, after Jeremy (one of the owners) came out - he advised it would not be necessary. Throughout the process John (the other owner) was amazing, he took the time answer all of my questions - believe me there were many. He was very patient and kind. I wanted to have the work performed immediately but they couldn't get me on the books until early January. Something came up and another customer had to reschedule so John called to ask if I would like the slot since he knew how badly I wanted to have the work performed. When the install crew showed up, they were very professional and did a great job! I am very pleased!

Description of Work
Encapsulated crawlspace and installed a dehumidifier

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal

We appreciate you taking time out to leave us a review!

02/22/2019

David G.

I contacted ACS and John, an owner, coming out. He gave options and prices and I choose the underlayment. When a time was established, I was informed . His team of three came out on assigned date, on time, and exhibited unusual professionalism . The work was completed without any gripes by the workers, who informed me when they completed the work. John came out the following day to review the completed work. I don't think any other company could surpass their work and I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
place underlayment in crawlspace

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks very much, we enjoyed working with you!

12/31/2018

Jennifer F.

From the beginning to completion of the project the service was exceptional. There was communication all through out the project when necessary. John came and evaluated the project and gave me what I believe was a fair estimate of price. I would certainly recommend them. Jennifer F

Description of Work
Sump pump installed, encapsulation of crawl space and support of joist.

Category insulation, basement waterproofing, drain pipe, foundation repair

thank you!!

12/27/2018

Stuart G.

The job went very well and basement\crawlspace encapsulation was completed within the day. The dehumidifier was installed the following week as it was out of stock. The basement\crawlspace is cleaner and drier than it has ever been. We chose the 20 mil thick covering for added protection. One of the best crews we have had to perform services at our home. The crew was punctual, professional and hard working. I would strongly recommend American Crawlspace Solutions for any basement or crawlspace issues you may have.

Description of Work
Basement encapsulation with dehumidifier

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks Mr [Member Name Removed] for your kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to serve your family.

11/21/2018

Carolyn R.

Great! Very pleased with work and service. Definitely recommend highly.

Description of Work
encapsulate crawl space

Category basement waterproofing

We appreciate the opportunity to work for your family!

Faye K.

On time and knowledgeable. I put the crawl space updates on hold for now.

Description of Work
Crawl space update

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for your review!!

Mike S.

It hasn't happened yet. Jeremy and I got our signals crossed about the initial meeting and I have not heard back from him to reschedule. I definitely would like to reschedule.

Description of Work
Crawlspace humidity and vapor barrier inspection

Category

John M.

The crew led by James did a great job.The entire crew was friendly and very respectful of me and my home. James is a sharp guy who really knows what he is doing. Also one of the owners Jeremy is very honest.This company really is like there commercials. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Crawlspace Encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing

Thanks for your review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. If you have any problems in the future, please let us know!

09/11/2018

Cary A.

I am very glad to have found American Crawlspace Solutions on Angie's List. Their process and professionalism were excellent. I am very satisfied with this project.

Description of Work
Full basement encapsulation

Category insulation, basement waterproofing

Thanks!!

06/25/2018

Diane M.

Did some work in the crawl space on the dehumidifier and gave estimate for replacing part of a French drain and estimate for total encapsulation of crawl space.

Description of Work
Dehumidifier

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for your trust in ACS. We appreciate your business!

04/20/2018

Eric W.

Honest! I’ve always admired a service company that has the integrity to advise when a repair job is NOT needed instead of recommending unnecessary repairs. I called American Crawlspace Solutions to assess a section of my unfinished basement to determine if water intrusion has been or would be a problem. Jeremy came out the next day and, after doing a thorough inspection, determined that I did not have a water problem. (Previously, I had called another waterproofing contractor that didn’t bother to do an on-site inspection and, through his “experience “, issued a nearly $5000.00 repair estimate — without even looking at it!!) Be careful hiring waterproofing contractors because not all are as honest as Jerermy at American Crawlspace Solutions. It goes without saying that these would be the first guys I would call if I ever needed a water proofing job.

Description of Work
My unfinished basement had a few damp places on the cinderblock walls below grade.

Category basement waterproofing, mold removal, foundation repair

Thanks so much for your kind words!

02/13/2018

Nancy L.

Fantastic! Made the call - the co-owner, John Harman, arrived 2 days later to assess the situation & came back the next day to make the repairs. Problem solved - no more leaking!! He was highly knowledgeable, professional and responsive to our questions. No scare tactics like some other companies - completely honest & above board. I highly recommend.

Description of Work
Basement crack/leaking repair & leaking around septic pipe into basement.

Category basement waterproofing

nice to meet your family! Let us know if you have any more problems with the basement!

01/05/2018

Ann B.

John and his crew were timely, polite, and professional. They communicated with me regularly as they worked, keeping me informed the entire time. I absolutely would hire them again.

Description of Work
Encapsulation of crawl space, mildew removal, sump pump installed.

Category basement waterproofing

we appreciate the opportunity! Please let us know if you need anything!

Mustache Mitigation

Mustache Mitigation specializes in property dry out, water extraction, damaged material demolition, carpet cleaning and contents cleaning as well as pack-out of personal property for work to be completed. Mustache Mitigation is a sister company to Gecon Construction, which has been in business since 2012 doing Mitigation and General Construction for disasters across the United States. Our staff are all certified in the industry and have years of experience in mitigation as well as in the insurance industry working as adjusters, which help us with working directly with your insurance company. http://www.mustachemitigation.com

2022 Super Service Award

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions

AquaGuard Foundation Solutions, founded in 1995, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. AquaGuard is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized training to help customers protect their homes or commercial buildings from water damage, gutters, concrete sinking, and foundation failure.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

The Hauling Men

When anyone in Atlanta and surrounding areas has any type of junk and debris that needs to be hauled away, it is Hauling Men's goal to provide fast, reliable, affordable junk removal and hauling services for you! No matter how little or how much, our friendly staff will gladly work with you. We’ll help you take care of that junk problem once and for all. Award winning.

Offers Coupon

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Foundation Repair, Piers, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Closed Crawlspace Sytems, Sealed Crawlspace System, Sump Pumps, French Drains, Drainage Systems, Dehumidifiers, Vapor Barriers, Crawlspace Liners, Debris Removal, Water Removal, Moisture Control, Water Removal, Basement Waterproofing, Poured Wall Crack Injection, Mold Remediation

Sewage Removal