American Crawlspace Solutions

Founded 2011 • With Angi since February 2012

120 Lantana Dr

Locust Grove, GA 30248

Owned and operated by Jeremy Ross and John Harman, American Crawlspace Solutions aims to provide superior customer service and excellent workmanship on every project. With the increased attention given to energy efficiency within the home and environment, American Crawlspace Solutions seeks to provide a much needed service to Atlanta homeowners. We operate with a “needs based” approach toward solving your crawlspace,basement, or mold problem. You have a choice when it comes to who you allow into your home, and we sincerely appreciate our customers! We strive for fast, friendly service at an affordable price.. We take care to insure each customer is completely satisfied from start to finish. We look forward to your call....

basement waterproofing (111)well & water pump repair (22)foundation repair (13)drain pipe installation (10)insulation (10)mold removal (8)hauling (8)water damage restoration (7)structural engineering (2)

02/27/2021

I HIGHLY recommend American Crawl Space solutions. I bought 100+ year young home in Monroe, GA and needed crawl space encapsulation and a dehumidifier. I asked on the Nextdoor app if anyone had recomendations and Jeremy Ross answered me. He came to my home and gave me several proposals to choose from. He was professional and communicative. The team was thorough and my home feels great! Choose this...

Description of Work
Crawl space encapsulation

Category

Work Completed On 01/22/2021

12/01/2020

John came out to inspect our crawlspace and let us know if we had water incursion. He was very honest and thorough and let us know that we did not in fact have evidence of significant water incursion into our crawlspace. He did not feel that we needed any repairs to our crawlspace but offered advice on maintaining our sump pump to avoid issues in the future. I will definitely recommend American Cr...

Description of Work
Concern for water intrusion into crawlspace

Work Completed On 11/25/2020

thanks for choosing us

08/06/2020

Workers arrived on time. French Drains were installed first and then came back to do encapsulation. Showed me all the stuff that was in the crawlspace, bricks, old tools, and parts to stuff that had been replaced. Now have plastic and guaranteed for 10 years.

Description of Work
French Drains and Encapsulation

Category hauling services,basement waterproofing,drain pipe

Work Completed On 07/28/2020

Thanks for allowing us to serve your family Mr. C. Hope all is well!

07/16/2020

The job was completed in 2 days. The folks at ACS are very professional, organized and care about the work they perform. The final outcome far exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend these folks as they did an outstanding job.

Description of Work
Encapsulate the entire crawlspace which included a french drain, dehumidifier, sump pump and sealed vents

Work Completed On 07/15/2020

Review for American Crawlspace Solutions - 120 Lantana Dr, Locust Grove, GA - 38722839

Thanks for your kind review. Please let us know if we can serve you in the future!

06/03/2020

The company's field supervisor listened to my needs, made recommendations, worked out a plan, provided a quote and scheduled the work. All went very well.

Description of Work
Crawlspace cleaning, mold remediation, crawlspace encapsulation, additional floor support.

Category hauling services,structural engineer,mold removal,foundation repair

Work Completed On 03/17/2020

We appreciate your review!

02/26/2020

Outstanding service!!! Honest, reliable, punctual, great price and was actually able to fix our problem before the scheduled time. I have never dealt with a company before where every workman I met had the most pleasant, courteous, polite attitude. Answered all questions, addressed every one of our concerns with no rush, cleaned up after themselves. Cannot say enough good things about this company...

Description of Work
Dug out crawl space, installed french drain and sump pump to stop basement flooding

Category hauling services,basement waterproofing,wells,drain pipe

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

We appreciate you and your kind words!

08/23/2019

ACS did an awesome job, very professional, timely and kept me informed during the entire process. Since they are not a big national chain, their prices were much lower than other quotes, but the quality of their work was top notch. Highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Crawlspace work - drain system / new vapor barrier

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

07/22/2019

Excellent. I knew I was in good hands from the first appointment when Jeremy spent time explaining the process and his specific recommendation for our house. The crew was very professional and the politest group I've dealt with. Each person made a point of introducing themselves and at the end of day thanking me.

Description of Work
crawlspace encapsulation

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

We certainly appreciate your kind words! Glad to hear the project went well!

04/08/2019

A foundation repair company other than American Crawlspace performed work on my foundation a year ago and I have experienced issues with doors sticking since the work was completed. The company that performed the repairs would not honor their work or return to address the issue. I called American Crawlspace and they came out immediately to inspect the situation. Jeremy spent an hour at my house su...

Description of Work
Foundation issue

Category foundation repair

Work Completed On 04/07/2019

Thank you !!

04/03/2019

Complete crawlspace encapsulation approx. 1600 sqft. including French drain, sump pump, dehumidifier and mold removal by blasting with baking soda followed by sealing the wood. American Crawlspace Solutions has it's own crews, no subcontractors. Jeremy (one of the owners) arrived on time for the estimate. He was very courteous and answered numerous questions. Based on those answers, along with Ang...

Description of Work
crawlspace encapsulation

Category basement waterproofing,mold removal

Work Completed On 01/25/2019

We sincerely appreciate your business! Thanks for taking time out to review us....and let us know if we can serve you going forward!

Foundation Repair, Piers, Crawlspace Encapsulation, Closed Crawlspace Sytems, Sealed Crawlspace System, Sump Pumps, French Drains, Drainage Systems, Dehumidifiers, Vapor Barriers, Crawlspace Liners, Debris Removal, Water Removal, Moisture Control, Water Removal, Basement Waterproofing, Poured Wall Crack Injection, Mold Remediation

Sewage Removal